The Iggy/Azealia/TI/Eminem/QTip/Lupe/Migos/Ross/Gucci/Coontastic Mega Thread

Options

Comments

• illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lKrEnuJ.png

Can't take her serious when she say ? like this . Cosby ain't no ? father figure .

You watch the Cosby show before bruh,
    stop playin' ..

The Huxtables was one of the most positive black shows on television..
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    im a doom fan too, stop calling me a nerd loool
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And another question, why the ? should he had dissed dope artist? At that time he only dissed people he actually had a problem with or though was wack as ? , which happened to be pop artist

Why the ? not? I would've love to seen him and Luda go at it on some just cause ? in the mid 2000s.

the hell, You can answer my question with a question
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    OGClarenceBoddicker Members Posts: 4,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »
    gns wrote: »
    AggyAF wrote: »
    Action is more hip hop than here. And she better watch out for those craxy ass Albanians. They dont play

@aggyaf what does this mean?

It means "I bees shook nows".

pussyhole
    SWAMPGOD wrote: »
    @AggyAF‌

I know you aint co-signin this diva ass ? bout my accent, we let yall west indian ? come on african american boards talkin that ? jamiacan paatwoi ? ? you think you aint finna read some classical african american vernacular "then you must really be on that dope"

i was born here but suck yuh mudda ? pussyhole

chupa mi dolo chi chi man

wa gwan, sak passe and sak ap fet to all my islanders tho

I cant read det gwala gwala ? ?
  • CitySojourner
    CitySojourner Members Posts: 689 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Some of the stuff she say makes sense..as far as iggy tryinta be black...But t.i a business man..he signed an artist n lets them be what they wanna be
    artistic freedom is something we always say artist should have.

all that ? bout that "slave master" line is reaching though...come on man..rappers been yapping them slaves n lynching metaphors forever..."hang em like they did in the south"..n iggy Australian. .what she gotta do w slavery lol

You sound real naive
  • metal face terrorist
    metal face terrorist Members Posts: 1,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    And another question, why the ? should he had dissed dope artist? At that time he only dissed people he actually had a problem with or though was wack as ? , which happened to be pop artist

Why the ? not? I would've love to seen him and Luda go at it on some just cause ? in the mid 2000s.

Why didn't Nas just diss the best artist out at during his prime?

Cause Nas is not a battle rapper. Em bullied all those pop stars, so homie I like why not diss some real MCs, he said he was giving out static. I think it wouldve been a dope battle. Get out ya feelings tho.

Thats why I can't rock with him and Slaughterhouse. Rappity rap ass ? . They act all super saiyan on the mic and rap about how they tired of people not giving them props and how they will crush inferior rappers and hate fans for liking what they like but drop no names. That ? weak man. Them ? need to learn how to write ? hook. Joey need to leave that ? alone and drop another mood musik.

Wait so cause Nas isn't considered a battle rapper he's exempt from having to battle but Em has to? lol what industry rule is this?

Is you slow dude? @sionn‌ get ya mans.

U gonna answer the question or try to outsmart yourself?

Its nothing to answer. My statement was based on me looking back at dudes career. I'm a fan of his pure rapping skills. I think it wouldve been dope and interesting if he would've called out a superior MC on some rapping ? . Like he just randomly threw Iggy's name in a rap, randomly throw Common's name in a rap.

I get it, thats ya mans. You a fan. You rock with buddy. I don't. The bird hoe is speaking the truth imo.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ki ayisien kap dim map mache NewYork sang fezi?!
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Nap boule,. meh rari masisi la.nu allhiphop boards la (j/k j/k)
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Posted 2 times already
  • metal face terrorist
    Options
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    Man, musically Eminem is wack. What scenario would you even play his music.

In the crib chilling or cleaning up?

NOPE

Riding solo late night cruising on the highway?

Not at all

With the homies?

Nah son.

With ya girl going to see a movie?

? no.

The club?

? please.

As a teenager, I was rocking with him. As an adult at 29, going back to listen to his ? now, his music is just corny. SNL like corny. Definitely all the pop artist diss. He gets no ? props for that. Yall crown him for that ? . Skill set wise, he's up there. He can rap. But I hate rapping as rappers.

Jay loss but at least he went at the ? and others ? .

But you can with MF Doom with his corny "Dont talk bout my moms yo" nerd rap ? ?

Thats my ? my ? . That chill, get high music. Just vibes and stuff. Operation Doomsday, Madvillainy, Mm..Food > Em's catalog. In my opinion so don't catch feelings.

that what u like but all the ? applies to Doom even more so than Em..

Not going to even address the stupid uniformed comment regarding Slaughterhouse and battles.

The irony of the ? is Straight up MF Doom is one of the underground grandfathers of the rappity rap backpack nerd rap ? movement.

But Em subject matter is just corny and ? , I cant chill to that ? man. Plus his production is wack too. Em is just a lame to me.

Speak on my Slaughterhouse statement tho
  • Stew
    Options

Cause Nas is not a battle rapper. Em bullied all those pop stars, so homie I like why not diss some real MCs, he said he was giving out static. I think it wouldve been a dope battle. Get out ya feelings tho.

Thats why I can't rock with him and Slaughterhouse. Rappity rap ass ? . They act all super saiyan on the mic and rap about how they tired of people not giving them props and how they will crush inferior rappers and hate fans for liking what they like but drop no names. That ? weak man. Them ? need to learn how to write ? hook. Joey need to leave that ? alone and drop another mood musik.

Wait so cause Nas isn't considered a battle rapper he's exempt from having to battle but Em has to? lol what industry rule is this?

Its nothing to answer. My statement was based on me looking back at dudes career. I'm a fan of his pure rapping skills. I think it wouldve been dope and interesting if he would've called out a superior MC on some rapping ? . Like he just randomly threw Iggy's name in a rap, randomly throw Common's name in a rap.

I get it, thats ya mans. You a fan. You rock with buddy. I don't. The bird hoe is speaking the truth imo.

That's dumb as ? , the ? is Hip Hop and respects his peers just like his peers respect him so why the hell would he do that? That ? aint normal. That ain't no rap law to call out your peers u respect like that and nobody does it.
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man, musically Eminem is wack. What scenario would you even play his music.

In the crib chilling or cleaning up?

NOPE

Riding solo late night cruising on the highway?

Not at all

With the homies?

Nah son.

With ya girl going to see a movie?

? no.

The club?

? please.

As a teenager, I was rocking with him. As an adult at 29, going back to listen to his ? now, his music is just corny. SNL like corny. Definitely all the pop artist diss. He gets no ? props for that. Yall crown him for that ? . Skill set wise, he's up there. He can rap. But I hate rapping as rappers.

Jay loss but at least he went at the ? and others ? .

But you can with MF Doom with his corny "Dont talk bout my moms yo" nerd rap ? ?

Thats my ? my ? . That chill, get high music. Just vibes and stuff. Operation Doomsday, Madvillainy, Mm..Food > Em's catalog. In my opinion so don't catch feelings.

that what u like but all the ? applies to Doom even more so than Em..

Not going to even address the stupid uniformed comment regarding Slaughterhouse and battles.

The irony of the ? is Straight up MF Doom is one of the underground grandfathers of the rappity rap backpack nerd rap ? movement.

But Em subject matter is just corny and ? , I cant chill to that ? man. Plus his production is wack too. Em is just a lame to me.

Speak on my Slaughterhouse statement tho

Doom production overrates his rapping skills.. Musically he's a corny nerd and even more of a lame for the imposters performing in his place. That ? is wack.

As for Slaughterhouse like the members don't have don't have damn near whole catalogues full of diss records.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    ? look like a Teyana Taylor stunt double...despite the strong face..smash.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    ? damn qtip right now just spoke that real on Twitter. Too many to embedded
  • Stew
    Options
    Hit a negative reaction with no response= LAWSE
  • Stew
    Options
    SWAMPGOD wrote: »
    yo i just realized i had a full fledged war wit a ? on the internet over him bein mad that i descend from a bunch of illiterate africans that couldnt pronounce the word baby properly after using the term for ? 400 years skip1.png

the internet is a scary place

we talked about this ? in one of my phisiological classes, basically any behavior that your ancestors exhibited could have been broken down into your dna, any behavior, which would explain why whites so ? racist even as small children, i dont think racism is always taught, the ? can be innate

? ......... is you gon buy me a plane ticket and pay my bail

If a white male celeb disrespect a a black female celeb then a black male celeb needs to check that ? and the abstract did it

If you cant understand that concept then you are a ? pitiful waste of brown skin

Yo ? wtf is a plane ticket gotta do with checkin a ? on twitter? Yous a dumb muthafucka.
  • metal face terrorist
    edited December 2014
    Options

That's dumb as ? , the ? is Hip Hop and respects his peers just like his peers respect him so why the hell would he do that? That ? aint normal. That ain't no rap law to call out your peers u respect like that and nobody does it.

Now Em is normal? Watch ya ? jaw son appreciate that ? . I didn't say it was a law or he had to. Looking back on his career, it just would have just been dope and interesting if he actually did tho. You ? bruh.
  • Stew
    Options

Now Em is normal? Stop ? blowing. I didn't say it was a law or he had to. Looking back on his career, it just would been dope and interesting if he actually did. You ? bruh.

What u call "? blowing" nh is me being a fan just like you would be for whatever artist you like so cut that ? ? out. Theres no point in calling out artist that you respect, agree? Any of your fav rappers call out rappers they respect just cause? Ill wait...
  • metal face terrorist
    Options
    Hit a negative reaction with no response= LAWSE

Damn dog u thirsty as hell. Im busy my ? . Ima post when I can. Go get some ? ? .