When Will it End? 18yr Old Antonio Martin killed by Cop

Options

Comments

• D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't know what happened, but people need to wait til they have all the facts before they go crazy on this. If this dude did pull a gun on the cop, he's not the one people should be rallying behind.

? plz. Ppl are entitled to do what they want.
  • mrrealone
    mrrealone Members Posts: 3,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wouldn't be surprised if he had a phone, cam, etc.. in his hands and got shot.......

However, if he did pull out that pistol, then that there is all on him. I'm just not taking the word of them cops and some grainy footage before I side w/ em......
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Looks like hes pointing something at the officer. in the other video i seen on CNN

Thats not how you hold.. ID or hotdogs... soooo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfK5HcQrgOQ

there has to be other angles though

Yea, he was holding a gun. Case closed.
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    Options
    If he was aiming the gun the least he could've done was shot the pig...if you gonna pull a burner on a pig you might as well use it because you better believe that pig will not hesitate to blow you away especially a black male.
  • Chef_Taylor
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    If he was aiming the gun the least he could've done was shot the pig...if you gonna pull a burner on a pig you might as well use it because you better believe that pig will not hesitate to blow you away especially a black male.

? . If you pull out the hammer on ANYBODY you better use it.

True,I was talking about this incident with martin and the cop though.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »

? . If you pull out the hammer on ANYBODY you better use it.

True,I was talking about this incident with martin and the cop though.

True story.

I was in the 9th grade chilling on the corner with the older dudes.

Dude rolled up and pulled the hammer on this ? that was in the 12th grade. They was beefing. He got his ass whip the week before. So he in his face talking cash money ?

We knew the dude cuz he use to live round the crib.

Kid you not. Week later that ? was slumped up in front his mommy house who stayed around the way.

We all know who did it. But ? it. You don't bring out the hammers if you ain't gon use them.
  • The_Man
    The_Man Members Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The_Man wrote: »
    cobbland wrote: »
    twitter is not a reliable source of information.

My mans on facebook said they put his body in back of a van instead of an ambulance.

How do you post tweets?

There was a twitter user who posted a Vine clip of people screaming about a body being loaded into a van.

The twitter post and the vine clip have been removed.

#https://t w i t t e r.com/ceesolano/status/547724551992672257#
    (^^^Remove the spaces in the address to open in a new tab, it will read: "Sorry, that page doesn’t exist!")
    https://twitter.com/ceesolano

#

Edited:
    Found the clip:

Is it possible this was the moment the coroner took his body away?

1. In cases like these, I've found the legitimate twitter users to be more reliable than the MSM.

2. It's possible that the coroner is shown in the video taking away his body. Still doesn't explain why EMTs weren't called to the scene.

3. I posted an example on page 2 of this thread of an attempted robbery that happened at a gas station on the south side of Chicago in February of this year. The man who was nearly robbed happened to be an off-duty sheriff deputy. The individual he shot was 16. He called an ambulance after he shot the teen. Multiple cameras (near and far) caught the incident, and were immediately shown once obtained by local news. The camera footage released in the incident involving Antonio Martin comes from the cameras furthest away from the incident.

We do not know for sure if no ambulance was called, maybe he was dead and there was no need? couldn't one of the many people standing around have called one? all the information is not known, unless I missed it I haven't read everything.

Can any of you 7 posters that flagged this post explain why? what was wrong with what I wrote?

• damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

My mans on facebook said they put his body in back of a van instead of an ambulance.

How do you post tweets?

There was a twitter user who posted a Vine clip of people screaming about a body being loaded into a van.

(^^^Remove the spaces in the address to open in a new tab, it will read: "Sorry, that page doesn’t exist!")

#

Edited:
    Found the clip:

1. In cases like these, I've found the legitimate twitter users to be more reliable than the MSM.

2. It's possible that the coroner is shown in the video taking away his body. Still doesn't explain why EMTs weren't called to the scene.

3. I posted an example on page 2 of this thread of an attempted robbery that happened at a gas station on the south side of Chicago in February of this year. The man who was nearly robbed happened to be an off-duty sheriff deputy. The individual he shot was 16. He called an ambulance after he shot the teen. Multiple cameras (near and far) caught the incident, and were immediately shown once obtained by local news. The camera footage released in the incident involving Antonio Martin comes from the cameras furthest away from the incident.

We do not know for sure if no ambulance was called, maybe he was dead and there was no need? couldn't one of the many people standing around have called one? all the information is not known, unless I missed it I haven't read everything.

Can any of you 7 posters that flagged this post explain why? what was wrong with what I wrote?

He was alive for awhile... and a police officer is supposed to get in contact with medical soon as someone including the suspect is injured..
  • The_Man
    Options

How do you post tweets?

#

Edited:
    Found the clip:

He was alive for awhile... and a police officer is supposed to get in contact with medical soon as someone including the suspect is injured..

I did not know this, how do you know this?

• damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

How do you post tweets?

#

Edited:
    Found the clip:

its in this thread...
  • The_Man
    Options

How do you post tweets?

#

Edited:
    Found the clip:

its in this thread...

Anybody got a link?

• huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dont pull the thang out unless you plan to bang
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »
    I don't know what happened, but people need to wait til they have all the facts before they go crazy on this. If this dude did pull a gun on the cop, he's not the one people should be rallying behind.

? plz. Ppl are entitled to do what they want.

Says every ? before he does some dumb ? .
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Martin faced a series of criminal charges over the past 15 months according to KMOV, including assault, armed robbery, unlawful use of a weapon, armed criminal action and stealing. The station showed Martin's tearful mother Toni Martin saying her son was "trying to get his life back together."
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    Martin faced a series of criminal charges over the past 15 months according to KMOV, including assault, armed robbery, unlawful use of a weapon, armed criminal action and stealing. The station showed Martin's tearful mother Toni Martin saying her son was "trying to get his life back together."

Well ya see.... we don't really know if that was actually Antonio Martin now do we? Antonio Martin could be in Jamaica kickin his feet up...paid off by the federal government to raise tensions!!!!

Nah....he upped strap and got fired on. R.I.P.
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Aww man
    Alotta ? getting exposed.
    Certain Black Americans wanna believe the white media sooo bad. They wanna believe the police sooo bad.

• playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    huey wrote: »
    dont pull the thang out unless you plan to bang

bombs over Baghdad
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    Options

Exactly, if you point you might as well shoot. A lesson learned....that chick on your sig is fire by the way, does she do dance videos?
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »
    Aww man
    Alotta ? getting exposed.
    Certain Black Americans wanna believe the white media sooo bad. They wanna believe the police sooo bad.

You aint see the video bruh? Not that ? gif but the video where they circled in red the exact moment in which fam pulled the pistol? I shouldn't believe the video?

I don't wanna believe anything but what I see. Had he pulled the trigger I wouldna gave a ? ...he did what he set out to do....maybe he had his reasons. However, if you pull out and get shot what am I supposed to say? You slipped, fell, and bumped your ? head. R.I.P. ? rest the dead.
  • Chef_Taylor
    Options

Exactly, if you point you might as well shoot. A lesson learned....that chick on your sig is fire by the way, does she do dance videos?

True.... Come to Houston you could get a lap dance...she be at dreams.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options

Search Maliah Michel on youtube or instagram lol