• Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn that ? was funny as ?
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Steams speaking truth

"JC is not JC anymore, cuz he battled all these nobody ? . You battle 15 nobodies in a row...Guess what, you're a nobody!!!"

These is #FACTS
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    Lol jaz said ? was gon meme the ? outa that too
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,520 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Louis' BOTB7 Predictions:

Pass will beat B Magic in the room. On vid it could be a very debatable match. I want both of them to win so i cant call this one right now.

Head ICE vs Caustic will be an interesting battle. Caustic will say some mean, probably racist ? . He will be in Cali and facing someone who is apparently really gangster, so i see him trying to test the limits in this battle. 2-1 either way.

? vs Thesaurus: I got ? winning this. No reason in particular besides i just dont have faith in Saurus to beat him lol.

Rum Nitty vs Lotta Zay: gonna give this one to Rum Nitty. Zay aint been too dope to me in recent battles that ive seen. Rum Nitty is my favorite newcomer.

KG The Poet vs Heartless: KG got this without a doubt. ? heartless.

Ness Lee vs Swave Sevah: Been waiting years for this battle. Ness Lee is gonna take it. They were supposed to battle like last year sometime but it never went down. Ness would leak bars that were dope as hell that he was supposed to use against swave. Ness is one of my favorite writers in battlerap, he just doesnt have the delivery to make his punches hit hard, but his bars are dope as ? . Swave has been light as ? his last few battles. And they were against his friends. Ness is a friend of swave too so he prolly aint gonna come with the punches. This will be the battle that doesnt get the respect it deserves though.

Ars vs Mistah FAB: Ars is gonna come with that disrespectful ? and body FAB. Fab will prolly freestyle most of his ? , which will be kind of impressive, but in a written battle like this it aint gonna hit like he hopes it would.
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »

Pass will beat B Magic in the room. On vid it could be a very debatable match. I want both of them to win so i cant call this one right now.

Head ICE vs Caustic will be an interesting battle. Caustic will say some mean, probably racist ? . He will be in Cali and facing someone who is apparently really gangster, so i see him trying to test the limits in this battle. 2-1 either way.

? vs Thesaurus: I got ? winning this. No reason in particular besides i just dont have faith in Saurus to beat him lol.

Rum Nitty vs Lotta Zay: gonna give this one to Rum Nitty. Zay aint been too dope to me in recent battles that ive seen. Rum Nitty is my favorite newcomer.

Ness Lee vs Swave Sevah: Been waiting years for this battle. Ness Lee is gonna take it. They were supposed to battle like last year sometime but it never went down. Ness would leak bars that were dope as hell that he was supposed to use against swave. Ness is one of my favorite writers in battlerap, he just doesnt have the delivery to make his punches hit hard, but his bars are dope as ? . Swave has been light as ? his last few battles. And they were against his friends. Ness is a friend of swave too so he prolly aint gonna come with the punches. This will be the battle that doesnt get the respect it deserves though.

Ars vs Mistah FAB: Ars is gonna come with that disrespectful ? and body FAB. Fab will prolly freestyle most of his ? , which will be kind of impressive, but in a written battle like this it aint gonna hit like he hopes it would.

Stopped reading after that.
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pass hasn't impressed me since he had the kinda debatable vs Hollow
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They roasted Jaz for having no ass

• DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »

Stopped reading after that.

@YoungGoldie‌ hates PASS more than he thinks I hate B-Magic

Any great analysis by @Lou_Cypher. I agree with everything except I think Zay gonna "outperform" Nitty, and out deliver.
  • scrapper1
    scrapper1 Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jaz is ugly as ? to me... but a lot of yall love that pie face broad
  • Micmacmar3of3m
    Micmacmar3of3m Members Posts: 1,316 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Daylyt's kid is going shoot up his school in 10 years.
    Sound like his child made the beat.

Daylyt got sum demons mayne...
  • hoodsavior
    hoodsavior Members Posts: 1,590 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Guy: how many people..
    Jaz: has clips lost to? *cortez and jaz runs off mad names" lmao!!!

• _Goldie_
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Funny ? is, his record is better than almost anyones in battle rap, but the fact that he acts like he has never lost kills it.

SN: Jaz aint ugly imo. Not saying she´s bad, but she aint ugly.
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    Options
    Yeah please don't move it today...there's battles on the last few pages I ain't watch yet b.

I don't wanna have to knock you out and all that.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    MillzOG wrote: »
    Yeah please don't move it today...there's battles on the last few pages I ain't watch yet b.

I don't wanna have to knock you out and all that.

? i wish you would. I'll copy and paste the most recent battles and put it in the front and copy and paste my battles of the years again to make sure everyone is up to date. it's not my fault we don't have a forum but i will try to make as many people happy as possible my brothers and sisters.
  • hoodsavior
    hoodsavior Members Posts: 1,590 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ARP felt some type of way lol.. He did shut down flip and steams tho.. ? still out chea not having facts speaking on ? .. Wonder if a rebuttal is coming..
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol Clips was killing me the entire time

Steams and Queenzflip - Steams rants about ARP's "New Wave" blog

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBDW6pyRa5k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vG_xoPNUtKc

A.R.P. RESPONDS TO QUEENZ FLIP AND STEAMS...
    RBE - Rare Breed Entertainment Presents:
    A.R.P. responds to Queenz Flip and Steams disrespect, shots at RBE business, and artist dealings in battle rap.

ARP made Steamsly & Flip look bad by exposing those ? with facts...
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was gonna post this hilarious Angryfans Radio interview of Lush One + Part Two when Serius Jones called in and eventually started ethering Lush One (had him saying some stupid ? ).

? it here it is:
    Part 1: Remember all that cash money ? Lush was talkin while he was stuntin hard with the billionaire talk before Ether happened? Well this sheds light on how little that really meant and how foolish it was. Even he got to see first hand how culture vultures work.
    Caps' interruption at 8:50 is ? hilarious.
    http://youtu.be/LG0ISnBv9KE

Part 2: Serius calls in lol. Certain details start to get exposed about how business is being handled by Lush. Lush apparently got shot at too. Worth the listen ? is funny and somewhat revealing.
    http://youtu.be/8imRooesyvg
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6sdrtphJao
    xcel speaks on leaving url, pg problems, and upcoming battles
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol Clips was killing me the entire time

Steams and Queenzflip - Steams rants about ARP's "New Wave" blog

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBDW6pyRa5k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vG_xoPNUtKc

A.R.P. RESPONDS TO QUEENZ FLIP AND STEAMS...
    RBE - Rare Breed Entertainment Presents:
    A.R.P. responds to Queenz Flip and Steams disrespect, shots at RBE business, and artist dealings in battle rap.

ARP made Steamsly & Flip look bad by exposing those ? with facts...

ARP always comes off like a real ? . He knows how to get his point across. He definitely made Queenzflip look bad and made Steams look salty
  • clairvoyance
    clairvoyance Members Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I see why I had a hard time finding forum of fame its all the way at the bottom..dam

This was probably goldie and dubs idea,they done took ducking to new heights....I got them relocating,packing bags and sh**....triple threat battle is detox status anyhow....goldie pushback battles further than jamiee foxx's hairline....

• _Goldie_
    Options
    lol youve been beggin to die for a while now , set up the date and Im there. Ima set up a spot for you in the bushes right next to @A1000MILES‌
  • lookdude
    lookdude Members Posts: 16,646 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Clair we could battle I been called yo ? out
  • clairvoyance
    clairvoyance Members Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    Options
    look I didn't forget....l'm a watch this battle first then ill figure something out.

http://youtu.be/OIyM8GuxNEk

This discussion has been closed.