Charlamagne: Nicki Minaj Biting Her Tongue Is the "New Black"

Options
MrCrookedLetter
MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Proved the point he spoke out against tho. Her core fans are white ppl and ? ? . He wanna be lord jamar but I'm not buying most of what Charlemagne is selling.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Good analysis.
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    More like "Rich Cowards"
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    1CK1S wrote: »
    How long did they interview this dude?

He's got four or five videos of him on the same couch with the same outfit.

Lol ? been wondering for years how long Vlad sits on these videos. I've seen "new Vlad" interviews that are nothing more than part. 44 of the same interview he releases in 3 min clips over months at a time
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I see they making this "new black" ? a thing, so that's the new buzzword now?
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    I see they making this "new black" ? a thing, so that's the new buzzword now?

From what I've seen it came from people mocking certain celebrities and some of those who were being mocked for it started saying it in an attempt to mock those who were making fun of them. It's the 2015 version of the word sellout , ? aka the next term to be used whenever one black person says something another doesn't agree with. I've seen people who been branded "new black" say stupid ? , but it ain't no more stupid than things that would have had them branded a ? 6 months ago. they just replaced it with "new black"
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? is such an outdated term

Anybody regularly using it is a ? ?
  • CHICAGO_BREED
    CHICAGO_BREED Members Posts: 2,950 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm sick and tired of these celebrities thats scared to talk about race issues and stick up for your race. White ppl do it all the time. But as soon as those record sales or tour sales decline then they gonna be complaining the black community ain't holding me down. Who the ? listens to nicki anyways? That's why I only rock with cole, k. Dot and lupe.

Even lil wayne spoke on racial relations in his songs. That ? nicki minaj a fraud jo.
  • MarcusGarvey
    MarcusGarvey Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How much money is your soul worth?
    How much money is enough?
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm sick and tired of these celebrities thats scared to talk about race issues and stick up for your race. White ppl do it all the time. But as soon as those record sales or tour sales decline then they gonna be complaining the black community ain't holding me down. Who the ? listens to nicki anyways? That's why I only rock with cole, k. Dot and lupe.

Even lil wayne spoke on racial relations in his songs. That ? nicki minaj a fraud jo.
    J Cole is the only ? out that bunch who's not a tap dancing ?
  • CHICAGO_BREED
    Options

Na kendrick Lamar conscious and lupe bro. Listen to a couple of they interviews.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    FuriousOne wrote: »
    R.D. wrote: »
    ? is such an outdated term

Anybody regularly using it is a ? ?

Fail

• D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Na kendrick Lamar conscious and lupe bro. Listen to a couple of they interviews.

Lupe is a confused intellectual...
  • CHICAGO_BREED
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »

Lupe is a confused intellectual...

I hate those type cause you can't tell em nothing and they can tell you everything.
  • CHICAGO_BREED
    Options
    Nicki isn't someone that we should really be concerned about speaking her mind on Black culture. She calls herself Barbie. She talks about how women are objectified yet releases "Anaconda". She acts like a bird on twitter and Instagram. Do y'all really want to hear her opinion on race relations and racism in 21st Century America??

True.....true
  • the ghost
    the ghost Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mannn that ? in golden child is ? beautiful!