mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I eat the red crayon cause the red one taste the best
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    OGClarenceBoddicker Members Posts: 4,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mc317 wrote: »
    pure niggerdom

your post record reads like a 36 year old white guy who lives alone with cats, you sure you got the credentials to throw that word around
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    not really a Gucci fan but I respect and admire his hustle ...and his music goes ham when u roasted
  • King Lee
    King Lee Members, Writer Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2015
    Options
    King Lee wrote: »
    Really though if Atlanta takes this much pride in Gucci Mane aka Short Bus Music well than damn that's bigger than any L New York took ever.

Funny thing is, Gucci put on two of NY's most relevant artists, Nicki and French. French was cold after Max B got locked up and Gucci got him hot down south, and Waka's moms linked Nicki up with Brick Squad to get her buzzin

That doesn't mean nothing to me bro this fickle game isn't just about music its about connections. French and Nicki did get help from them and they've worked hard to maintain to this point. It doesn't change that Gucci Mane imo is horrible I can understand if people listen to him when they toasted, but when they sober? I dunno about that.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    P. Town wrote: »
    As far as "Trap Music" goes, Gucci really is the King. It might not mean much to some, but to folks like me who loves trap music, Gucci is legendary.

TI and Jeezy are the kings of trap music.TI coined that phrase as far as the world.Gucci is 3rd at best.

Somebody is gonna shoot a camera man by mistake.

Trapping is trapping not rapping.

Gucci didn't bury the dude he shot.He didn't go ? some other chick after that.

• Thereal_ba
    Thereal_ba Members Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wth is Curtis snow doing now though?
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    Options
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    loch121 wrote: »
    As far as "Trap Music" goes, Gucci really is the King. It might not mean much to some, but to folks like me who loves trap music, Gucci is legendary.

TI and Jeezy are the kings of trap music.TI coined that phrase as far as the world.Gucci is 3rd at best.

Dudes like The Dungeon Family was talking about the trap way before T.I., but they ain't trap music. What T.I. meant by "Trap Muzik" and what trap music the subgenre is is 2 different things. His sound is not what Trap Music as a subgenre is.
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gucci is the trap ? . Not TIP, not Jeezy. King Gucci.
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    edited January 2015
    Options
    loch121 wrote: »

Dudes like The Dungeon Family was talking about the trap way before T.I., but they ain't trap music. What T.I. meant by "Trap Muzik" and what trap music the subgenre is is 2 different things. His sound is not what Trap Music as a subgenre is.

and thats exactly why i put loch21 on ignore ? dont be knowin southern rap from a hole in they ass sittin up here tryna tell somebody what happened
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah Gucci is real live trap music
    Drug dealing references in every song
    A song about lemon flavored non carbonated drink is an ode to ? sales when you ? with Gucci Mane
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They ? me acting like Jeezy/Gucci and Zaytoven started the whole Trap Muzik movement. T.I. was out before both of them and even got an album named Trap Muzik. They forgot Shawty Red was the one that Jeezy was ? with and T.I. got his ? from DJ Toomp. If anybody started The Trap Muzik movement it was T.I. and Toomp.
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If Gucci was focused he could have had brick squad looking better then MMG and maybe even young money. Should have signed these ? when he has the chance.
  • Thereal_ba
    Thereal_ba Members Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2015
    Options
    image4.jpg

Burrrrr

can you imagine gucci making entrance with an ice cream tattoo on his face and pair of either of those on.
  • ghostdog56
    ghostdog56 Members Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why ? always posing with guns that is some monkey ? these ? in a gated community with all that artillery
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    south4life wrote: »
    They ? me acting like Jeezy/Gucci and Zaytoven started the whole Trap Muzik movement. T.I. was out before both of them and even got an album named Trap Muzik. They forgot Shawty Red was the one that Jeezy was ? with and T.I. got his ? from DJ Toomp. If anybody started The Trap Muzik movement it was T.I. and Toomp.

? stay trying to bring up Shawty Redd. Shawty Redd produced damn near half of Gucci's first album, and Zay the other half.
  • your flyness
    your flyness Members Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2015
    Options

T.I style is not Trap Music. He just happen to have an album call "Trap Muzik"

People like D. Family and Ghetto Mafia stayed talking about the trap in their music in the 90's

So basically if you compare. T.I is as much a Trap music rapper as the D. Family was, and Gucci, etc are the next generation for rappers like Ghetto Mafia

• KINGEC
    KINGEC Members Posts: 7,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

People like D. Family and Ghetto Mafia stayed talking about the trap in their music in the 90's

So basically if you compare. T.I is as much a Trap music rapper as the D. Family was, and Gucci, etc are the next generation for rappers like Ghetto Mafia
    How isn't he? He was talking about the same ? Ghetto Mafia, Cool Breeze, Dungeon Family etc was talking about.

Tip pretty much brought Trap music to mainstream.
  • your flyness
    your flyness Members Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KINGEC wrote: »

How isn't he? He was talking about the same ? Ghetto Mafia, Cool Breeze, Dungeon Family etc was talking about.

Tip pretty much brought Trap music to mainstream.

Because If you are not getting what me, and SwampGod are trying to explain. Its not the content, but the style of rapping and beats behind it.
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T.I.P. kinda Created the CONCEPT of what Trap Music is...not the Term or Idea, just put the Sub-genre into the Atmosphere.
    Jeezy & Gucci, along w/ Shawty Redd & Zaytoven molded the SOUND of what Trap music is...
  • trendsetta1030
    trendsetta1030 Members Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options

Shawty red was influenced by zay
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=RH5Ce6za4Co
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=KCil-kLGkvc
    Like tha other folk said trap music is a genre in itself that Gucci runs
    Song 4 song Gucci>jeezy