Too Fine to wife her? Really, fam?

Options

Comments

• UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    edited June 2010
    Options
    ? in here exaggerating like a ?

nobody is talmbout being scared of a fine female, we talmbout if it's smart to wife one SMH

? in here fronting like they don't understand, but then they in other threads talmbout it's damn near impossible to find a chick who got a good head on her shoulders but still looks like Melissa Ford...........basically admitting that it is extremely rare to find a woman who has it all

yet cats never admit that there might be a reason why it seems like the baddest chicks stay taking L's in relationships :shrugs

im actually starting to think my requirements are unreasonable....

usually, cats that i know who have a wifey are settling for one maybe two outta the three points of dimelyness
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    threads like this really make this place look like a house full lames....
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    Yung_Souf_Money Members Posts: 4,019 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    i dont need a chick too fine,i just need a good woman who aint with that ?
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I didn't read the whole thread...

but there's no such thing as "too fine to wife". if she's bad and she's feelin you, take that ? as a compliment and keep it movin. if she's worthy of settlin down with, do the damn thang, if she's not, then beat a few times and be out.

if you don't have the confidence to keep a bad chick, that's a good catch and worth keepin, then tough ? .

of course other ? are still gonna be checkin your girl out...she bad ain't she??

but the attention she gets can THROW HER OFF COURSE AND CHANGE THE PERSON SHE WAS WHEN U MET HER

i think thats the whole meaning of what the t/s is saying. its almost as if the society we live in corrupts beautiful women. but then again, not everyone sees commercial beauty and beauty in general as the same thing
  • long_tong
    long_tong Members Posts: 441
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Halle Berry can't keep a man....why?
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    bet she's still gettin dicked down on a regular basis tho...

bruh, but it's not about getting dicked down tho

we talmbout cuffin seriously, making a wife, someone you raise children with, etc

nobody is debating should a 10 just get smashed............

I'm saying is it realistic to think a 10 is easier to be corrupted cause of her looks............like are hoez born as hoez from day 1, or have they been socialized to be hoeish

and is the risk higher for a 10 than say a 6 or 7 for her to become a more of a risk to wife

? in here don't see a coincidence that some of the baddest chicks stay single?
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    ud be surprised at how many "dimes" are walking around single NOT getting smashed cause everybody has this train of thought..
    they wanna be in relationships as much as the next ? but its 10x's harder.. u get a good girl u get a good girl and visa vie..
    u get that "dime" and it may be able to keep her jus off the strength she knows its hard to get a man..

it all comes down to men insecurity issues.. people need to realize a ? /? go do what they ? they wanna do.. why worry about whats out of ur control?? of course ? go get at yo ? .. thats they job..
    but its her job to ignore the advances.. same as if she was a 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 or whatever.. and not all ? like that attention.. imagine all day everyday somebody sayin "psst!" or "hey" ? gets annoying..

if u like the ? get to know the ? ... if she's worth keepin if its ur dream to get married do so.. never have i heard ? say she too pretty?? this is really a first..
    have ur ? in order and that way she'll want nobody else BUT u.. now if u aint got ? or about ? or somewhere in the middle then u may have somethin to worry about..
    but thats why i always say people should work on themselves before tryin to work on relationships... ur at ur best u can demand it and sustain it..
  • 99MajestyMell99
    99MajestyMell99 Members Posts: 80
    edited June 2010
    Options
    long_tong wrote: »
    Halle Berry can't keep a man....why?

Because she will be a black ? as long as she seeks white men. She could of kept her black man but she wasnt satisfied with black, shes a ? . And because of that she is ugly to me.
  • blakfyahking
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Because she will be a black ? as long as she seeks white men. She could of kept her black man but she wasnt satisfied with black, shes a ? . And because of that she is ugly to me.

but a couple of black dudes used to Ike Turner her ass back in the day fam

she is one chick I don't blame for going to the other side to date white men

I'm honestly surprised that she isn't a full-fledged ? at this point LOL
  • hulkhelton
    hulkhelton Members Posts: 200
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Because she will be a black ? as long as she seeks white men.

so you dont think black women should date white men?
  • Rell Mayne
    Rell Mayne Members Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    yall ? terrible is this thread gonna change anything? What ? ? is gonna find a fine ? wit a fat ass nice body then say that ? too fine I'm not beat ima ? wit these here average ? betta yet ugly bithes. This ? is a cop out to ? wit lackluster hoes.

I've had to check ? in my life for gettin outta line...thats the fact of life. Infact last night I got kicked out a bar for smackin a ? arm cause he reached to grab my shortie ass while he was ? if security aint grab me it woulda been a much betta story...but at the end of the day it didn't bother me it is what it is.....if my chick was ass ugly wit a mega fat ass the same ? coulda occurred. If you in a hood it can go down...boss the ? up
  • blakfyahking
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Rell Mayne wrote: »
    yall ? terrible is this thread gonna change anything? What ? ? is gonna find a fine ? wit a fat ass nice body then say that ? too fine I'm not beat ima ? wit these here average ? betta yet ugly bithes. This ? is a cop out to ? wit lackluster hoes.

I've had to check ? in my life for gettin outta line...thats the fact of life. Infact last night I got kicked out a bar for smackin a ? arm cause he reached to grab my shortie ass while he was ? if security aint grab me it woulda been a much betta story...but at the end of the day it didn't bother me it is what it is.....if my chick was ass ugly wit a mega fat ass the same ? coulda occurred. If you in a hood it can go down...boss the ? up

fam ya wifey posts on the IC.........you betta call her a "10" champ LOL

I hear you tho
  • Ace Boon
    Ace Boon Members Posts: 880 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    A lot "pretty" chicks are insecure themselves, so your boy is wrong in this situation imo.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    CapitalB wrote: »
    have ur ? in order and that way she'll want nobody else BUT u.. now if u aint got ? or about ? or somewhere in the middle then u may have somethin to worry about..
    but thats why i always say people should work on themselves before tryin to work on relationships... ur at ur best u can demand it and sustain it..

So True ...
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    Personal experience.

It just seems like the dimes are living in another world.

They just don't seem as down to earth as females who aren't considered dimes.
    may have a lot to do with what you consider a dime
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Great thread

Bottom line, and this is in any situation in life, the more you have vested in something, i.e. you are actively lookng for a relationship, the more you have already lost.

The remedy to all this is just not to give a damn Lol.

Everybody keeps mentioning dimes like its an actual tangible rating. Ive seen nggas call some of these IC chicks 'dimes' ????

Raise your own bar, so that the chicks that THINK they r dimes you treat them like they transparent...you'll win.
  • TX_Made713
    TX_Made713 Members Posts: 3,954 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    kat2180 wrote: »
    Yeah because insecure men don't want to deal with the thought of men checking their women all the time, especially if they don't have something like money to keep her around.

why should money matter?
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    TX_Made713 wrote: »
    why should money matter?

in a ideal world relationships shouldnt be about money. It should be about loving each other and enjoying each others company. In todays materialistic shallow society its gotten twisted
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Fine checks are wifeable, who wants to wake up next to a beast. and if she in your corner then don't matter how she looks
  • blakfyahking
    Options
    classic thread

I'm bout to wife this 10 up tho :(
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She tryna collect ya SSI fam
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Yeah, when I was younger I thought this logic was for weak, sucka ? .

Now, that I'm older (just turned 30)...I FEEL THE SAME.

? is disgusting. My barber told me that ? one day, 'Yeah son, I couldn't marry no dime. I'd be too worried about all the ? trying to holla at her.'. SMH.
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    BrazilianHairMoney Members Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Alot of its hearsee.. you know men will lie on certain women that they feel are a competition piece..... for competitive reasons. Not just because the woman is all that, but they could be competing with anther man and may through mud on the female thats connected...

I find it odd that only women try to discredit my beauty, but what I was going thru was a marriage issue. Not being passed around, dumped and cummed on. It's petty women who start this ? . I guess they envy men lying on certain women, but it's not really a pleasure, to have men lying that they slept with you and they did not.

ppl try to punish attractive people by calling them all smuts... and then the women who are attractive who act like smuts, if you really look at them they are not naturally attractive, so they are more caught up into their looks because they didnt have looks their whole life. Most really attractive women are humble about their looks, and don't even feel they look as good as other people say they look. I think alot of times people judge attractive women by the ones who fabricate their looks. These type of women become attractive because they want to be ? ..
  • sweetheart93
    sweetheart93 Members Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When you're in love with a beautiful woman, watch ya friends!!!!!
  • BEAM
    BEAM Members Posts: 2,560 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah, I'd have to cosign this, and I'm young.

A beautiful woman with no past, and options she doesn't take advantage of in some way and/or weigh in the back of her mind even when she's in a relationship = nonexistent.

And it doesn't have anything to do with insecurity. Being secure / confident about something never stopped what you should have been worried about from happening. Keeping your eyes open comes hand in hand with dating / wifing a 9 / 10..