2. Clouds?

Options

Comments

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

So no one's going to answer the question?

Have at it
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Your ? is a cryptic sonofabitch

Well ? , the LORD Jesus Christ, said that for those who believe it has been granted to them to know the mysteries of the kingdom of ? ! But to the rest? Meaning those who are the unbelievers, scoffers, mockers, you, etc; ? speaks in parables, so that SEEING THEY MAY NOT SEE, AND HEARING THEY MAY NOT UNDERSTAND!

Why?

Because the hearts of the unbelieving people are hardened, and their ears cannot hear, and they have closed their eyes--so their eyes cannot see, and their ears cannot hear, and their hearts cannot understand, thus they cannot turn to the LORD Jesus Christ and let Him heal them.

But you?

Well you have a chance to make history right now my friend! You have a chance to erupt heaven into a joyous celebration of praise and worship this very instant if you will soften your heart, open it up, and invite the LORD Jesus Christ to come in! It will be the best decision you will ever make in this life.....or the worst if you continue on in rebellion.

"Look! I have set before you today life and prosperity on the one hand, and death and disaster on the other." Deuteronomy 30:15

What way will you choose to walk in today?

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    It's water vapor. Water evaporates into the air forming clouds, over time that water becomes rain or snow and the process happens again.

Now, how about the cloudy day?

Do you know what to do in that day?

#Willumakethepilgrimage?

Zechariah 8

Jerusalem, Jerusalem

Tishri 5777

Amen.

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited February 2015
    Options
    KLICHE wrote: »

So the question remains @kliche, "What will you do on the day of the appointed festival And on the day of the feast of the LORD?"

I don't know.

I believe that something is guiding or governing the earth and all around us... What do I call this "something" doing so.. I don't know.. at times I called this Allah.. But now I say "the power that governs the world".. I've moved myself away from religious doctrine for a while now. I believe there is more than meets the eye.

Praise ? that you are still seeking! Can I introduce you "the power that governs the world" my friend? He surely knows everything about you, the very hairs of your head are numbered by Him, and He intricately fashioned you in your mothers ? in order that He might make a vessel fitted for glory! Can I tell you about the One who dwells in unapproachable light, about the One who inhabits eternity, and who calls Heaven His throne and the earth His footstool? Surely this is a ? worth knowing, Amen!
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    It's water vapor. Water evaporates into the air forming clouds, over time that water becomes rain or snow and the process happens again.

We all know what clouds are made of, we wanted to know what was IN the clouds, as per DoU's knowledge.

"3God came from Teman, and the Holy One from mount Paran. Selah. His glory covered the heavens, and the earth was full of his praise.

4And his brightness was as the light; he had horns coming out of his hand: and there was the hiding of his power.

5Before him went the pestilence, and burning coals went forth at his feet.

6He stood, and measured the earth: he beheld, and drove asunder the nations; and the everlasting mountains were scattered, the perpetual hills did bow: his ways are everlasting."
    Habakkuk 3:3-6

When ? stands up to measure the earth, pestilence will go before Him and burning coals will be scattered from His feet! The day that ? stands up to measure the earth is the day of sudden destruction! It is the Day of the LORD!!!

? is going to get up from off His throne and bow down the heavens! This is going to be catastrophic! The clouds must protect the BLINDING glory of the LORD or else the whole universe would explode! Thus the book of Revelation tells us this:

"BEHOLD, HE IS COMING WITH THE CLOUDS, and every eye will see Him, even those who pierced Him; and all the tribes of the earth will mourn over Him. So it is to be. Amen." Revelation 1:7

Yes, those clouds are coming and it will be darkness for all those who failed to make the LORD their strength in these last days. Amen.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2015
    Options
    9TRAY wrote: »
    Nah, I dont. I know Above The Clouds By Gang Starr

What's in the clouds?

For those who experience the bitter day:

Hail stones

and

coalsoffire.png

It's an evil day for those who don't know Jesus Christ when the cloudy day arrives.

"Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen." Revelation 1:7

Before Jesus Christ appears in ALL His glory and Splendor, the clouds must go before Him! And when those clouds arrive, well it's going to be terrible to say the least if that day isn't like a twinkling of an eye to you. Amen.

So Jesus is gonna burn all disbelievers ISIS style when he comes back? I mean....seriously?

"12And ? said, “This is the sign of the covenant I am making between me and you and every living creature with you, a covenant for all generations to come: 13I have set my rainbow in the clouds, and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and the earth. 14Whenever I bring clouds over the earth and the rainbow appears in the clouds, 15I will remember my covenant between me and you and all living creatures of every kind. Never again will the waters become a flood to destroy all life. 16Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between ? and all living creatures of every kind on the earth. 17So ? said to Noah, “This is the sign of the covenant I have established between me and all life on the earth.” Genesis 9:12-17

rainbow.jpg

? is a covenant making and a covenant keeping ? . The rainbow is a promise to ALL living creatures on earth from ? that He will never again flood the WHOLE world in judgment! Hallelujah! You see in order to understand whats coming, you have to understand what has been. Why? because the beginning tells us how the end will come! And how will it come? Like this:

flash_flood.jpg

Just to reinforce the point here is Hollywood telling us how the end will come as well:

http://youtu.be/yftHosO0eUo

(go to 1:31)

"After the sixty-two 'sevens,' the Anointed One will be put to death and will have nothing. The people of the ruler who will come will destroy the city and the sanctuary. The end will come like a flood: War will continue until the end, and desolations have been decreed." Daniel 9:27

THE END COMES LIKE A FLOOD!!!!

IT WILL BE UNSTOPPABLE!!!!!!

Thus we come to the cloudy day, the day of sudden destruction, the day when ? judges by fire! Rebellious Mankind will learn that there is a ? who judges and they will have respect unto the Holy One of Israel! But the question that remains is do you know how to abide the day of His coming?

Jesus ain't coming back to Earth anytime soon man, people were doing worse in the past and he didn't bother to do ? . He didn't bother to stop the Christian terrorists who ? up the planet, so what good is he, the lazy ? ?

Where was all this fire when Christian terrorists were ? , pillaging, and creating chaos everywhere they went for hundreds of years lol.....even funnier then that is how the Christian ? doesn't even bother to protect his followers in the Middle East, and you expect people here to take your lazy, schizophrenic Bible ? seriously.

• REV_RAGE
    REV_RAGE Members Posts: 675 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fallout and nuclear winter.
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If they can almost predict or foresee what weather is to come, say tomorrow or for the week ahead.. then would they be able to then say track the movements of ? and his feet for example among the clouds?
  • KLICHE
    Options

So the question remains @kliche, "What will you do on the day of the appointed festival And on the day of the feast of the LORD?"

I don't know.

I believe that something is guiding or governing the earth and all around us... What do I call this "something" doing so.. I don't know.. at times I called this Allah.. But now I say "the power that governs the world".. I've moved myself away from religious doctrine for a while now. I believe there is more than meets the eye.

Praise ? that you are still seeking! Can I introduce you "the power that governs the world" my friend? He surely knows everything about you, the very hairs of your head are numbered by Him, and He intricately fashioned you in your mothers ? in order that He might make a vessel fitted for glory! Can I tell you about the One who dwells in unapproachable light, about the One who inhabits eternity, and who calls Heaven His throne and the earth His footstool? Surely this is a ? worth knowing, Amen!

Sure, I am interested to know by what name/title you use when referring to this power?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

What's in the clouds?

Hail stones

and

coalsoffire.png

It's an evil day for those who don't know Jesus Christ when the cloudy day arrives.

"Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen." Revelation 1:7

Before Jesus Christ appears in ALL His glory and Splendor, the clouds must go before Him! And when those clouds arrive, well it's going to be terrible to say the least if that day isn't like a twinkling of an eye to you. Amen.

So Jesus is gonna burn all disbelievers ISIS style when he comes back? I mean....seriously?

"12And ? said, “This is the sign of the covenant I am making between me and you and every living creature with you, a covenant for all generations to come: 13I have set my rainbow in the clouds, and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and the earth. 14Whenever I bring clouds over the earth and the rainbow appears in the clouds, 15I will remember my covenant between me and you and all living creatures of every kind. Never again will the waters become a flood to destroy all life. 16Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between ? and all living creatures of every kind on the earth. 17So ? said to Noah, “This is the sign of the covenant I have established between me and all life on the earth.” Genesis 9:12-17

rainbow.jpg

? is a covenant making and a covenant keeping ? . The rainbow is a promise to ALL living creatures on earth from ? that He will never again flood the WHOLE world in judgment! Hallelujah! You see in order to understand whats coming, you have to understand what has been. Why? because the beginning tells us how the end will come! And how will it come? Like this:

flash_flood.jpg

Just to reinforce the point here is Hollywood telling us how the end will come as well:

"After the sixty-two 'sevens,' the Anointed One will be put to death and will have nothing. The people of the ruler who will come will destroy the city and the sanctuary. The end will come like a flood: War will continue until the end, and desolations have been decreed." Daniel 9:27

Thus we come to the cloudy day, the day of sudden destruction, the day when ? judges by fire! Rebellious Mankind will learn that there is a ? who judges and they will have respect unto the Holy One of Israel! But the question that remains is do you know how to abide the day of His coming?

Jesus ain't coming back to Earth anytime soon man, people were doing worse in the past and he didn't bother to do ? . He didn't bother to stop the Christian terrorists who ? up the planet, so what good is he, the lazy ? ?

Where was all this fire when Christian terrorists were ? , pillaging, and creating chaos everywhere they went for hundreds of years lol.....even funnier then that is how the Christian ? doesn't even bother to protect his followers in the Middle East, and you expect people here to take your lazy, schizophrenic Bible ? seriously.

Behold, the day of the Lord so cometh like a thief in the night! If you fail to keep watch, behold, your house shall became a ? and all your possessions a prey; and even the thing which you think you have shall be taken from you!

The cloudy day is near, yes the cloudy day is near! And if you fail to keep watch the cloudy day will overtake you like suddenly and you will not be able to escape from the net that will be cast over the whole earth on that day! Fear, and the pit, and the snare will be upon all flesh on the cloudy day!

"And it shall come to pass, that he who fleeth from the noise of the fear shall fall into the pit; and he that cometh up out of the midst of the pit shall be taken in the snare: for the windows from on high are open, and the foundations of the earth do shake. Isaiah 24:18

The signs are everywhere and behold, the Day of the Lord cometh! Yes, the day of the Lord is nigh and hasteth greatly! He that is courageous amongst the mighty will flee away naked in that day! And what will yo do on that day? The day when ? measures the earth, when He sets the plum line in Israel?

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    REV_RAGE wrote: »
    Fallout and nuclear winter.

nuclear-war.jpg

The cloudy day is the day of sudden destruction! The day when ? takes out His broom and sweeps the sinful kingdom off the face of the map in 1 day and in 1 hour!

"I will also make it a possession for the porcupine , and pools of water: and I will sweep it with the broom of destruction, saith the Lord of hosts." Isaiah 14:23

And it shall come to pass in that day, if you get left behind and you survived the day of sudden destruction, that all those who are prudent will not make mention of the name of the Lord for it is an evil time upon all flesh! For the windows from on high will be open and the bottomless pit will empty her contents for 5 months on the earth! Woe unto those who get left behind on that day! Yes, woe unto those who get left behind on that day!

For the day of the Lord is near! There shall be wailing in all the highways and howlings on all the housetops! For the Lord is coming to judge the earth and the slain of the Lord shall be many! Yes, the cloudy day is so terrible that the Lord Jesus Christ said this about that time:

"And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days." Mark 13:20

For all those who experience the cloudy day as a twinkling of an eye grace and peace be multiplied to you forever! But for the one who is spewn out of the Lords mouth and into the bed of great tribulation, refuse the tricks of the enemy and endure till the end and you too shall be saved! Hallelujah!

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    If they can almost predict or foresee what weather is to come, say tomorrow or for the week ahead.. then would they be able to then say track the movements of ? and his feet for example among the clouds?

1. Who are "they"?

2. The cloudy day is the day of sudden destruction. Think pearl harbor, think OK city, think 9/11. Only this time the destruction will cover the whole land! Amen.

3. "1The Pharisees also with the Sadducees came, and tempting desired him that he would shew them a sign from heaven. 2He answered and said unto them, When it is evening, ye say, It will be fair weather: for the sky is red. 3And in the morning, It will be foul weather to day: for the sky is red and lowring. O ye hypocrites, ye can discern the face of the sky; but can ye not discern the signs of the times? 4A wicked and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given unto it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas. And he left them, and departed[./b] Matthew 16:1-4
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

I don't know.

Sure, I am interested to know by what name/title you use when referring to this power?

Jesus Christ, Yeshua Ha'Mashiach, the Son of ? , Emmanuel, I Am, the beginning and the end, the chief corner stone that the builders rejected! Yes, behold the BRANCH! He is the root out of a dry ground who has on His thigh and on His venture a name written that no man knows but He himself! Yes, Jesus Christ the living and true ? is the maker of all things seen and unseen. And guess what?
  • KLICHE
    Options

1. Who are "they"?

I mean the people who forecast the weather.. meteorologist
  • KLICHE
    Options
    And guess what?

What?
  • Ishi
    Ishi Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2015
    Options
    @DoUwant2go2Heaven?
    Has the most dedicated gimmick on this forum.
    Such a simple life to blindly believe an idea when constantly being confronted with valid facts of why its foolish/ not original.
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why do rainbows hardly ever appear in the sky anymore in this age?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

1. Who are "they"?

I mean the people who forecast the weather.. meteorologist

The cloudy day is a day like none other. It takes spiritual discernment in order to understand the signs of the times! Even Enoch, the 7th from Adam, spoke about this time. Yes, the cloudy day will bring hail stones and coals of fire! Wail, weep, and howl ye for the day! For I have heard a grievous vision from the Lord of Hosts! Yes, a time of trouble and of treading down! The treacherous dealer dealeth treacherously, yay, the treacheous dealer dealth very treacherously!

What a trap that's been set for the well favored harlot! She that thought she would sit as a lady forever will be destroyed in 1 day and in 1 hour! Yes, she shall be brought low, even to the dust! It's a day of perplexity my friend! And only those who obey the Lord will be able to abide the cloudy day! Do you know what to do in the cloudy day my friend?

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    And guess what?

What?

Eternal life is in His hand and He gives it as a free gift to anybody who is willing to receive it! Hallelujah LORD ? Almighty! Hallelujah!

Do you know what eternal life is my friend?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Ishi wrote: »
    @DoUwant2go2Heaven?
    Has the most dedicated gimmick on this forum.
    Such a simple life to blindly believe an idea when constantly being confronted with valid facts of why its foolish/ not original.

I have a word from the Lord, be not proud, but hear what thus saith the Lord unto you:

"Give glory to the Lord your ? , before he cause darkness, and before your feet stumble upon the dark mountains, and, while ye look for light, he turn it into the shadow of death, and make it gross darkness." Jeremiah 13:6

Yes, the horses will ride and they will prosper till the indignation be accomplished upon this generation! And how will you contend with horseman in that day if footmen have wearied you?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Fosheezy wrote: »

Whenever it rains there's a rainbow. Unless you live in some dry and arid desert somewhere, seeing a rainbow shouldn't be that foreig . You just have to look for it. Seek and ye shall find. But that's with all things in life. Have you received salvation my friend?
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fosheezy wrote: »

I always see rainbows when it rains during the warmer months
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

What's in the clouds?

Hail stones

and

coalsoffire.png

rainbow.jpg

flash_flood.jpg

Behold, the day of the Lord so cometh like a thief in the night! If you fail to keep watch, behold, your house shall became a ? and all your possessions a prey; and even the thing which you think you have shall be taken from you!

The cloudy day is near, yes the cloudy day is near! And if you fail to keep watch the cloudy day will overtake you like suddenly and you will not be able to escape from the net that will be cast over the whole earth on that day! Fear, and the pit, and the snare will be upon all flesh on the cloudy day!

"And it shall come to pass, that he who fleeth from the noise of the fear shall fall into the pit; and he that cometh up out of the midst of the pit shall be taken in the snare: for the windows from on high are open, and the foundations of the earth do shake. Isaiah 24:18

The signs are everywhere and behold, the Day of the Lord cometh! Yes, the day of the Lord is nigh and hasteth greatly! He that is courageous amongst the mighty will flee away naked in that day! And what will yo do on that day? The day when ? measures the earth, when He sets the plum line in Israel?

So why didn't the Bible ? show some signs to the Egyptian Christians who got their heads chopped off by the sea last week in Libya.....where were all those signs of Jesus coming back then. You seem to have a false illusion to what your ? is truly capable of.
  • KLICHE
    Options
    Do you know what to do in the cloudy day my friend?

To call upon Jesus?