Rappers u have had to defend?

Options
Ear2DaSt
Ear2DaSt Members Posts: 10,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2015 in The Reason
Rappers you have had to defend for listening to them?

Comments

• Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ive had to defend my reasoning for bumpin any rapper some random ic ? dont like, and the first time i say something bout some music that isnt hateful, im a stan.

so if i say i like a kb track, well lets just say ? gon say its another kb stan in town now
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kb da kidnappa cause he's so ? .
  • flacofitz
    flacofitz Members Posts: 358 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Mac miller...idk why mfs can't stand him...was his early ? wack or something? bcuz I didn't start listening to him til like mid 2012 n his music has been pretty much flawless since with the exception of the tape where he sounds like quasi moto
  • flacofitz
    flacofitz Members Posts: 358 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Stay defending the whole bronson ghostface thing...I just don't see it, if anything sometimes he has moments where he kinda sounds like fat joe a lil but that's it
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    I'm not gonna defend any rapper cuz I listen to em. ? I listen to em cuz I like em period .
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ive had to defend my reasoning for bumpin any rapper some random ic ? dont like, and the first time i say something bout some music that isnt hateful, im a stan.

so if i say i like a kb track, well lets just say ? gon say its another kb stan in town now

brah you'd defend Drake to your deathbed. Stop it.
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its quite sad to see the lengths people go to defend their favorite rappers on this site
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    edited March 2015
    Options

not accurate, i bet ull be in every thread tellin us he soft tho b4 u ever make a kebee thread, ?
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    I'm not gonna defend any rapper cuz I listen to em. ? I listen to em cuz I like em period .

This
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • CashmoneyDux
    Options

not accurate, i bet ull be in every thread tellin us he soft tho b4 u ever make a kebee thread, ?

I wouldn't make a Kebee thread because theres no one on this site who speaks Korean so it would be pointless.

If you were smart enough, maybe I could have a discussion about Korean Hip Hop with you instead of hearing you ? about Drake in every thread.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options

I wouldn't make a Kebee thread because theres no one on this site who speaks Korean so it would be pointless.

If you were smart enough, maybe I could have a discussion about Korean Hip Hop with you instead of hearing you ? about Drake in every thread.

theres no reason to ? about drake, i like his music, the only ? ? are ? ? such as urself. mad about threads about the same artist, yet yo ass be right in em. but im the stan? u and MANY OTHERS spend more time in drake (or MANY OTHER ARTISTS) threads than posting about the actual music u like, since we not smart enough, how bout u take yo real smart ass to a korean forum and post about some got damn kebee then, ? .
  • CashmoneyDux
    Options

theres no reason to ? about drake, i like his music, the only ? ? are ? ? such as urself. mad about threads about the same artist, yet yo ass be right in em. but im the stan? u and MANY OTHERS spend more time in drake (or MANY OTHER ARTISTS) threads than posting about the actual music u like, since we not smart enough, how bout u take yo real smart ass to a korean forum and post about some got damn kebee then, ? .

Resorting to ad hominem insults are we?

oprah-you-mad.gif
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    End of the day I may diss the ? out of an artist I like before I even defend them. Don't know them personally, don't care. I just check what they're up to for music and that's pretty much it. If they do some questionable ? , they can defend themselves.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    edited March 2015
    Options

Resorting to ad hominem insults are we?

oprah-you-mad.gif

nah, today was a good day. yall say the same exact ? to everyone else who dont hate a certain rapper as much as yall do, i bet u still gon be doin the same ol ? up in them rapper threads talkin about em tho, yall worse than down lo ? , come out the closet n/h
  • Ear2DaSt
    Options
    Its quite sad to see the lengths people go to defend their favorite rappers on this site

keyword=Rappers

• Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    flacofitz wrote: »
    Stay defending the whole bronson ghostface thing...I just don't see it, if anything sometimes he has moments where he kinda sounds like fat joe a lil but that's it

I can see the comparison to ghost but at the same time I dont think bronson is doing it on purpose like some others. I think thats just how the guy sounds normally
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KB da Kidnappa
  • Ear2DaSt
    Options
    flacofitz wrote: »

I can see the comparison to ghost but at the same time I dont think bronson is doing it on purpose like some others. I think thats just how the guy sounds normally

When people lie to themselves

• R2_163
    R2_163 Members Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    sometimes I have to defend Asap rocky
  • Ear2DaSt
    Options
    rubixcuban wrote: »
    sometimes I have to defend Asap rocky

then it turns into the east using the south style thread