Jay-Z Criminal Informant History - Myth Or Truth?

Options

Comments

• antoseeg
    antoseeg Members Posts: 306 ✭✭✭
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »
    antoseeg wrote: »
    90% of this list is Jayz knows someone who knows someone went went to jail for drugs/etc

foh b. then half this websites is snitches lol

I would bet money that most, if not all, of the people on this website don't have any associations with 6 major drug dealers that got sentenced to major jail time in a 6 year period. I don't believe that Jay-Z is a snitch, but it is an incredible coincidence. These people were dealing drugs successfully for decades. The police always had to lock them up on other charges when they went after them before. It wasn't till they interacted with Jay-Z, or somebody who knows Jay-Z, that the FBI was able to get them on drugs. Just saying...

Jayz been in the game since 88 yet none of these people were indicted until 07. 50 snitched on the supreme team but theres no thread on that. Diddy's father worked for frank lucas i believe but no one calls him a snitch. This thread is an incredible reach. Theres literally no strong links between these people and jayz. And as far my above comment my father went to school with dudes that became big drug dealers (and later arrested and deported) so no its not hard to know someone who knows someone who knows a drug dealer

Dude, in the second sentence of this thread I say that I don't believe that Jay-Z is an informant. Anyway...

This thread is not about the 88 Jay-Z, this is about the Rocafella Jay-Z in the 2000 period and later that Dame Dash is talking about. What you mentioned about these people not getting messed with in 88 is the whole point that Dame Dash was making, and it's the reason why I posted the dates of when people got their major prison bids. Things started going downhill for these people when Jay-Z started getting angry and decided he wanted get independent. In the interview with Sway, Dame Dash says that him, Irv Gotti, and Biggs, didn't have any problems with the FBI or Government until Jay-Z decided he wanted to be on his own.

As far as the 50 cent and Supreme thing goes, I talked about that in this thread and I stated to somebody else that one of the reasons I doubt Jay-Z is a snitch is because Supreme went after 50 for mentioning him in a song, so it wouldn't make sense for him not to go after Jay if Jay stopped his money laundering operation at Murder Inc. By the way, there have been threads about 50 cent being a snitch also. Back when Ja Rule said that 50 cent was working with the cops to keep Murder Inc off of him, people were going in on 50 cent And some people still bring it up even though 50 cent says that the paperwork Ja Rule had on him is fake.

As far as your "no strong links" comment goes, Jay-Z had a direct partnership with Kareem, and he used to hangout with Supreme and work heavily with the Murder Inc label that the FBI said is really a Supreme business, and Jay-Z has a long history of working with Jimmy Henchman and his artists. And the Young Jeezy thing is true. It's no secret that Jeezy associated with BMF all through the south, but he's the only person we know about that did that who didn't go to jail with them. Jeezy has said many times that he was selling ? during this period, and other rappers have had their rhymes used against them in court, but this has not happened to Jeezy, and Jeezy just so happens to be a strong associate of Jay-Z.

As far as knowing drug dealers goes, where not talking about simply knowing dealers. Almost everybody knows somebody who deals drugs. In fact, nobody in this thread said that it was impossible for a person to know a drug dealer. Nobody has said this at all. Not me, or anybody else in this thread.

What Dame Dash is talking about, and what where talking about here, is the fact that one person is connected to all of these people and they all got arrested or now have problems with the FBI and government.

If your dad was associated with the leaders of the Bloods, Crips, Gangster Disciples, MS13s, and the Latin Kings, and they had been dealing drugs for 20 years with no major problems before they met him, then all of a sudden they started going to jail after doing business with him or his partners, that would be weird. Even if there is no proof of anything going on, it's still a weird coincidence. Of course, there are other reasons that this stuff might happen. Like maybe the police and FBI got better at their jobs, or maybe the gangsters started getting sloppy, but this is still weird.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i ain't read all of that nor all of the op
  • tompetrez3
    tompetrez3 Members Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Now if Dame said Jay Z loses most of his rap battles in landslide fashion i would tottally agree but I dont think Jay Z is a snitch though. Dame wrong for trying to fan up some ? like this I see why that ? tooth wont grow back smh
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    Lol the op says jay had connections to these dudes in the 90's!! Not even direct contact.

But somehow these dudes got locked up post 2005 when its been a decade since they were near jay-z affiliates.

But somehow it's his fault.
  • antoseeg
    Options
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    Now if Dame said Jay Z loses most of his rap battles in landslide fashion i would tottally agree but I dont think Jay Z is a snitch though. Dame wrong for trying to fan up some ? like this I see why that ? tooth wont grow back smh

Lol. Jay-Zs battle history is another myth or truth topic. Depending on who you ask, Jay-Z either destroyed DMX and LL Cool J in a battle, or they ate him alive and send him back to Jaz-O.
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stopped reading @ the mention of Young Jeezy

This is an Illuminati conspiracy without the Illuminati.
  • GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The reach is STRRROOOONNNGGG within this is.....
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Seem like diddy should be questioned as well lol
  • antoseeg
    Options
    Stopped reading @ the mention of Young Jeezy

This is an Illuminati conspiracy without the Illuminati.

Come on man. Basically the whole BMF crew called Young Jeezy a snitch. Big Meech is on tape calling him out. When it comes to Jeezy, Jay-Z either co-signed a snitch, or he co-signed a rapper who's lying about his life.
  • antoseeg
    Options
    GetoBoy wrote: »

If you've ever bought a Rocafella record, went to a Rocafella concert, or listened to advertising on the radio while waiting to hear a Rocafella song or after one has went off, then you have contributed to Dame Dash's ego, and you are partially responsible for this thread. So give yourself a pat on the back.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    90% of this list is Jayz knows someone who knows someone went went to jail for drugs/etc

I would bet money that most, if not all, of the people on this website don't have any associations with 6 major drug dealers that got sentenced to major jail time in a 6 year period. I don't believe that Jay-Z is a snitch, but it is an incredible coincidence. These people were dealing drugs successfully for decades. The police always had to lock them up on other charges when they went after them before. It wasn't till they interacted with Jay-Z, or somebody who knows Jay-Z, that the FBI was able to get them on drugs. Just saying...

Jayz been in the game since 88 yet none of these people were indicted until 07. 50 snitched on the supreme team but theres no thread on that. Diddy's father worked for frank lucas i believe but no one calls him a snitch. This thread is an incredible reach. Theres literally no strong links between these people and jayz. And as far my above comment my father went to school with dudes that became big drug dealers (and later arrested and deported) so no its not hard to know someone who knows someone who knows a drug dealer

Dude, in the second sentence of this thread I say that I don't believe that Jay-Z is an informant. Anyway...

This thread is not about the 88 Jay-Z, this is about the Rocafella Jay-Z in the 2000 period and later that Dame Dash is talking about. What you mentioned about these people not getting messed with in 88 is the whole point that Dame Dash was making, and it's the reason why I posted the dates of when people got their major prison bids. Things started going downhill for these people when Jay-Z started getting angry and decided he wanted get independent. In the interview with Sway, Dame Dash says that him, Irv Gotti, and Biggs, didn't have any problems with the FBI or Government until Jay-Z decided he wanted to be on his own.

As far as the 50 cent and Supreme thing goes, I talked about that in this thread and I stated to somebody else that one of the reasons I doubt Jay-Z is a snitch is because Supreme went after 50 for mentioning him in a song, so it wouldn't make sense for him not to go after Jay if Jay stopped his money laundering operation at Murder Inc. By the way, there have been threads about 50 cent being a snitch also. Back when Ja Rule said that 50 cent was working with the cops to keep Murder Inc off of him, people were going in on 50 cent And some people still bring it up even though 50 cent says that the paperwork Ja Rule had on him is fake.

As far as your "no strong links" comment goes, Jay-Z had a direct partnership with Kareem, and he used to hangout with Supreme and work heavily with the Murder Inc label that the FBI said is really a Supreme business, and Jay-Z has a long history of working with Jimmy Henchman and his artists. And the Young Jeezy thing is true. It's no secret that Jeezy associated with BMF all through the south, but he's the only person we know about that did that who didn't go to jail with them. Jeezy has said many times that he was selling ? during this period, and other rappers have had their rhymes used against them in court, but this has not happened to Jeezy, and Jeezy just so happens to be a strong associate of Jay-Z.

As far as knowing drug dealers goes, where not talking about simply knowing dealers. Almost everybody knows somebody who deals drugs. In fact, nobody in this thread said that it was impossible for a person to know a drug dealer. Nobody has said this at all. Not me, or anybody else in this thread.

What Dame Dash is talking about, and what where talking about here, is the fact that one person is connected to all of these people and they all got arrested or now have problems with the FBI and government.

If your dad was associated with the leaders of the Bloods, Crips, Gangster Disciples, MS13s, and the Latin Kings, and they had been dealing drugs for 20 years with no major problems before they met him, then all of a sudden they started going to jail after doing business with him or his partners, that would be weird. Even if there is no proof of anything going on, it's still a weird coincidence. Of course, there are other reasons that this stuff might happen. Like maybe the police and FBI got better at their jobs, or maybe the gangsters started getting sloppy, but this is still weird.

i5upht.jpg

You sound young. Rather than look at drug kingpins who got knocked, name me 1 that hasnt. I'll wait

The days of shipping coke in the stereos are over. More than Jay z, the time frame you're speaking on coincides with the Hip Hop police. They are onto the money laundering, they are a very real thing. Ask Shmurda, ask Lupe's manager he got life. Jay z exec produced Lupe's album oooh dont forget that one!

Dnt forget, the people associated with JMJ death had ties in some way go Preme. E Money Bags was affiliated with some of them dudes. E Money Bags called up radio and went at Jay for his artist H Money Bags. ,Jay z killed E Money Bags AND JMJ! Then snitched on Preme...and then Irv...and then Ja!
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Before we get into the ? , let's get a few things clear
    Rappers with no relation:
    there's "Seven Degrees of Seperation" and I'm Kevin Bacon
  • MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jayz was living how he rapped but that ? smart he got out the game right on time.i dont believe hes an informant tho
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Didn't jay-z say he lost an ass load keys and he's still living? Just a random thought
  • MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Didn't jay-z say he lost an ass load keys and he's still living? Just a random thought
    camels can store alot of ? in their humps.so maybe hes lying
  • willywanker
    willywanker Members Posts: 787 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

jay was the king of brooklyn when he was 14, when he lost them bricks he wished a ? would!

• GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GetoBoy wrote: »

If you've ever bought a Rocafella record, went to a Rocafella concert, or listened to advertising on the radio while waiting to hear a Rocafella song or after one has went off, then you have contributed to Dame Dash's ego, and you are partially responsible for this thread. So give yourself a pat on the back.

Huh??? That comment literally had NOTHING to do with the ppl and purpose of this thread....... Like I said the reach is SSSSSSTTTTTRRRROOONNNNGGGG!!!
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Rick Ross is an American rapper who used to be affiliated with Trick Daddy's Slip n Slide Records

Trick Daddy has done songs with Trina

Trina dated Warren Sapp

Warren Sapp last played for The Oakland Raiders

NWA wore Raider gear

Eazy-E was a part of NWA along with Dr. Dre

Dr. Dre did a song with Rick Ross called 3 Kings

See how I connected them?
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It used to be he is Illuminati, now he's an informant. Hilarious.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JokerKing wrote: »
    Rick Ross is an American rapper who used to be affiliated with Trick Daddy's Slip n Slide Records

Trick Daddy has done songs with Trina

Trina dated Warren Sapp

Warren Sapp last played for The Oakland Raiders

NWA wore Raider gear

Eazy-E was a part of NWA along with Dr. Dre

Dr. Dre did a song with Rick Ross called 3 Kings

See how I connected them?

That ? is still signed to SnS tho
  • antoseeg
    Options
    S2J wrote: »

i5upht.jpg

You sound young. Rather than look at drug kingpins who got knocked, name me 1 that hasnt. I'll wait

The days of shipping coke in the stereos are over. More than Jay z, the time frame you're speaking on coincides with the Hip Hop police. They are onto the money laundering, they are a very real thing. Ask Shmurda, ask Lupe's manager he got life. Jay z exec produced Lupe's album oooh dont forget that one!

Dnt forget, the people associated with JMJ death had ties in some way go Preme. E Money Bags was affiliated with some of them dudes. E Money Bags called up radio and went at Jay for his artist H Money Bags. ,Jay z killed E Money Bags AND JMJ! Then snitched on Preme...and then Irv...and then Ja!

I believe that the hip-hop police might of got those guys, that's why I'm not %100 sure he's a snitch. By the way, I forget about Jay-Z's Lupe co-sign when he first came into the game. LOL. I would of put that on the list.

E Money Bags was killed because Supreme thought he was responsible for the shooting of his worker Black Just. It's possible that Jay-Z might of ordered the hit, sense the feds said that Supreme would ? anybody for 50 thousand, but more than likely this didn't even need to be done since Preme never tolerated anybody going after him or his people. The 50 Cent story is living proof of this.

As far as the Jam Master Jam thing goes, you worse than me and Dame Dash with this mess. According to the streets, and the police, Jam Master Jam borrowed some kilos hoping to score on a quick flip, got robbed of the product out of state, and when he came back to New York got hit because he had no way to pay the money or the product back since Run DMC wouldn't get back together. It's not a secret that Jay used to travel to Baltimore to flip ? , so this story sounds right.
  • stackmaster 313
    stackmaster 313 Members Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • antoseeg
    Options

According to Jay-Z himself, the lost of the 92 bricks was only temporary. He borrowed some ? , then stayed up for five days flipping it and taking no profit and made the money back.
    Jay-Z Never Change:

"Lost 92 bricks had to fall back
    Knocked a ? off his feet, but I crawled back
    Had A-1 credit, got more ?
    From the first to the fifth, gave it all back
    If, I'm not a hustler what you call that?
    This is before rap, this is all fact"
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the chick Desiree Perez was an informant she now works for roc
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My cousin got beat up by a camel