Options
  • TheIraq
    TheIraq Members Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is the online ? down or is it my ps3?
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    online ? up with me tonight too, at least for head to head, its workin fine with my player
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    i cant respect these online ? who take half court charges or leave they starters in, especially those who do that AND pick the cavs lol smh
  • Parallel
    Parallel Members, Writer Posts: 988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Playing MyTeam guys online will have all ruby/onyx/diamond players and still do that charging ?
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ive reached 406 victories online without playing the Cavs or Warriors or Clippers.

Ive started with the Thunder and now im marching with the Spurs. Its the only way to hope beating tge Cavs and Warriors players. Still its a big headache
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options
    411 victories
    I aim to reach 1000 victories before 2k16
  • jvlioo
    jvlioo Members Posts: 570 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Son this thread died fast. Like what happened to the online league? ? don't link up on park?
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jvlioo wrote: »
    Son this thread died fast. Like what happened to the online league? ? don't link up on park?

Game is wack
  • Parallel
    Options
    jvlioo wrote: »

Game is wack

Gotta cosign. Playing online ? sucks, you are literally penalized for trying to play basketball like it is meant to be played. You run plays and ? but can't keep up with scoring because the other person is shooting 50 3s a game.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    it could be better, that last patch helped and still i have ways to entertain myself with it tho so i cant call it wack at all. i still have like a half second lag when i play and have to occasionally deal with ? on that charge ? but i usually have fun playin online games. its a wrap on running plays lol, if who ur playin is any good they gon bust it up more than likely anyway thats in person or online. ? i can hardly even post up online lol. but for me what works is just simply moving the ball and being somewhat patient while occasionally goin fast paced, its damn near impossible for anyone to play 1 on 1 defense so sometimes i just get down the court fast quick dribble to the right or left n jack a 3, that or moving the ball for an open guy or a quick pump fake when they close out. my defense is horrific so thats still a work in progress lol
  • jvlioo
    jvlioo Members Posts: 570 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    it could be better, that last patch helped and still i have ways to entertain myself with it tho so i cant call it wack at all. i still have like a half second lag when i play and have to occasionally deal with ? on that charge ? but i usually have fun playin online games. its a wrap on running plays lol, if who ur playin is any good they gon bust it up more than likely anyway thats in person or online. ? i can hardly even post up online lol. but for me what works is just simply moving the ball and being somewhat patient while occasionally goin fast paced, its damn near impossible for anyone to play 1 on 1 defense so sometimes i just get down the court fast quick dribble to the right or left n jack a 3, that or moving the ball for an open guy or a quick pump fake when they close out. my defense is horrific so thats still a work in progress lol

My best advice, don't hold left trigger/L2 as much. People will leave you looking dumb. And you're gonna have to run your own plays. Like actually talk amongst your team and get that going. For ? with the charge bs, walk the ball up slower, they don't do that ? once the play starts. And post is real inconsistent.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    im playing my gm/my league games for the first time in months and its hell gettin used to shootin with no lag. and the defense....

u know what i retract my statement, game is wiggety wack. ima keep playin but yea, wiggety wack
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options
    When i finish bloodborne ill be back online.

@Parallel it very easy to defend against these three rage shooting guys if thats the only thing they can do.

Just let them a goood distance and run on them its a miss / air ball most of the time.

As for Curry and harden i put LEONARD on them all day and im good
  • Parallel
    Options
    When i finish bloodborne ill be back online.

@Parallel it very easy to defend against these three rage shooting guys if thats the only thing they can do.

Just let them a goood distance and run on them its a miss / air ball most of the time.

As for Curry and harden i put LEONARD on them all day and im good

I usually play MyTeam not the regular rosters. So instead of worrying about 1 shooter you could have a team with upgraded versions of Curry, Thompson, Korver and Durant all out on the court at the same time. The issue lies in the fact you can only control one defender at a time and the CPU can easily be manipulated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_B1ATeR-Ck

Go to 2:35 and just watch
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    yea the defense from your teammates is horrendous, and u cant even adjust help defense or nothing
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options
    461 victories!!!
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just played one of my GOAT games on 2K. I'm playing with Chicago in the franchise mode & I had to play against Houston. Howard was killing me on the boards & Harden was getting his, so I had to clamp down the perimeter defense to stop Harden. We was down by 6 with 3 minutes to go then all of a sudden, DRose turned clutched on them by hitting 4 three pointers in the row to take our team to victory. Man that nicca carried the team dolo late in the 4th quarter