Comments

• Listencloser
    Listencloser Members Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Listencloser
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I can go to any black neighborhood on the planet, give a pound and say what up my ? . White people want it so bad. They sneak use it among themselves and some are lucky to have nu ? that will cosign it's use but they know they can't use it around unfamiliar ? .
    To you fake pro black ? ? saying I shouldn't use the word ? , I ask you why would I give up the privilege ? ?
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KLICHE wrote: »
    These new school rappers need to take a page outta Pac's book.. explain to these ? , a ? .. is a ? , who is Never Ignorant Getting Goals Accomplished.

i dont have to explain anything to white people about ? , they cant say it ,and I can....

I said the new school rappers who wanna take up the discussion on tv like this guy did.
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Maybe white America is just mad that the word has been flipped for the most part as a term of endearment.. and it ? them to tears that it was once used for just hate, hate, and hate.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So let's say hypothetically of course all black people worldwide come together in unison and swear off use of the word "? " then what???

I'll wait.
  • MECCA1000
    MECCA1000 Members Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So let's say hypothetically of course all black people worldwide come together in unison and swear off use of the word "? " then what???

I'll wait.

The bolded will put fear in white because it will show power. A start point of us finally working together on positive change ...... honor & self respect ....... the revolution has to start some where ........
  • KingFreeman
    Options
    MECCA1000 wrote: »

I'll wait.

The bolded will put fear in white because it will show power. A start point of us finally working together on positive change ...... honor & self respect ....... the revolution has to start some where ........

With a drop of their blood spilled for every drop of ours they spill, not words abandoned. U ? dont want to hear it tho and this isn't the place.

And miss me with the honor and self respect ? Kendrick. We came from centuries of slavery. Stripped of our culture. Stuck in a system geared to keep us at a certain means. Our lack of self respect and honor is the problem tho. On the surface ass ? . ? .
  • judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    J.J._Evans wrote: »
    So, because a white racist fraternity was caught using the word ? , CNN has decided to focus on black people's use of the word ? ?

Don Lemon & CNN are once again ignoring the actual white villains and are instead focusing the American public on black people. They do it every time.

I dont get your logic. If they villians for creating and using the terms then how does that not make us lesser for capitulating to that ? ? It seems like when these discussions come up for the general consumption of the American public that we excuse the same ? ? us up- simply because "they doing it too" type ? . All the years I been in the Chi i aint never seen a white person ? a black man. I aint never got (directly) robbed by a white man. White man never shot at me. im perfectly clear, however, on how they got the system set up. But damn...at what point do we stop being ? ass ? and assume some accountability FIRST for the ? we do to each other? Systematic racism is all too real..and can be lethal..but damn... we feed into that ? so how can you fault a vulture for being a vulture when the lion keep actinng like a pussycat?
  • judahxulu
    Options
    KLICHE wrote: »
    Maybe white America is just mad that the word has been flipped for the most part as a term of endearment.. and it ? them to tears that it was once used for just hate, hate, and hate.
    Nah.. they so beyond that ? . Them mufuckas play with ? like this, sit back and watch as ? get in their feelings. What do ? do when they get in their feelings? SPEND MONEY THEY SHOULDNT OR FEED INTO THE CRIMINAL JUSTICE SYSTEM WHICH IS SLAVERY REMIXED. While we be caught in the ass end surface level of their word games, they plot out how we are going to react and trade stocks and options accordingly. Dont believe me? Cross-reference all the ? in the Ferguson timeline with the fluctuations in the Taser company's stock. The game is deeper than this ? . You ? should already know CNN and Fox is only out to ? with peoples heads. You should know that by now. Yall aint learned ? since Obama been in office I see....
  • KingFreeman
    Options
    ^^this ?

953.gif

You guys act like all black people are useless savages. You lowkey pushing that ? up narrative they push at us every time they do some ? ? .
    I'm going to bed.

• Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^this ?

953.gif

You guys act like all black people are useless savages. You lowkey pushing that ? up narrative they push at us every time they do some ? ? .
    I'm going to bed.

Nah brah, we supposed to be the beacon of goodness before we can say anything about anything. We are supposed to take responsibility for the desperate ignorance cultivated in a white world since that is the only thing we represent according to many. Black people can't engage on multiple fronts. It's too much for our weak intellects obviously.
  • freethewave
    freethewave Members Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I'll wait.

So if a white person wanted you to stop saying it and you stopped that shows power?

White people don't want black people to stop saying ? and they are not desperate to say it. It might seem that way only because some do it anyway and because they are told not to it seems like they must be desperate to do it.

They just don't want a double standard when it comes to certain words.

And whats this revolution you speak of. Blacks taking over whites?
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    White people (and the media)have mastered the Jedi mind trick..

A bunch of white kids singing joyously about segregation and lynching blacks has officially turned into a discussion about what Black people need to do better...

"? " ain't hold anybody back you simple ? . If every Black person in the world stopped saying "? " immediately nothing would improve and yet there's always some self righteous ? that wants to put their nose in the air.

If Black youth take the word "? " which was previously used as a reference to their Black skin and as an insult and decide to wear it with pride, what is the problem.

Easily distracted, simple minded Black people is more harmful than "? ", ? .
  • Listencloser
    Options

I'll wait.

So if a white person wanted you to stop saying it and you stopped that shows power?

White people don't want black people to stop saying ? and they are not desperate to say it. It might seem that way only because some do it anyway and because they are told not to it seems like they must be desperate to do it.

You just contradicted yourself.
  • freethewave
    freethewave Members Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I'll wait.

You just contradicted yourself.

How so? What's contradictory with what I said?
  • Noble Al Lee
    Noble Al Lee Members Posts: 914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "What we need is a resurrection for black people. Not a funeral for the word ? . Because ? . Dont. Die."

True ? .
  • MECCA1000
    MECCA1000 Members Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »

A bunch of white kids singing joyously about segregation and lynching blacks has officially turned into a discussion about what Black people need to do better...

"? " ain't hold anybody back you simple ? . If every Black person in the world stopped saying "? " immediately nothing would improve and yet there's always some self righteous ? that wants to put their nose in the air.

If Black youth take the word "? " which was previously used as a reference to their Black skin and as an insult and decide to wear it with pride, what is the problem.

You're confused ....... you're standing strong against your own positive brothers and sisters over a word that will never be accepted as a postive ..... you are the distraction. The simple sulotin is to stand with us on what you consider, a non issue ....... so we can move on as a larger group onto bigger issues
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »

You're confused ....... you're standing strong against your own positive brothers and sisters over a word that will never be accepted as a positive you are the distraction. The simple sulotin is to stand with us on what you consider, a non issue ....... so we can move on as a larger group onto bigger issues

Never be accepted by who?

The majority of a generation accepted it.

White people used the word as a negative..Blacks decided their definition of the word was different.

Black people don't have a say so in the definition of words? Whatever the white man says goes? Don't understand your line of thinking. English is democratic.
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Always funny hearing white people ? about not being able to use ? , knowing their history behind the word, why the ? are you so upset and complaining that you cant use it in the first place? I ask them that ? everytime they want to bring up with they cant use it and its not like yall dont use the word regardless of how we feel about it or not
    Its an excuse. The underlining complaint is "well I hear all these dumb rappers using ? all the time, why are these good hardworking white kids gettin punished? What about the rappers". The ONLY time they care about the word is when their racism becomes public. Have yet to see any of these white folks on the panel of any other black discussions regarding the N word. Its a deflection off these SAE frat boys
  • hiphop12345
    hiphop12345 Members Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I'll wait.

I'll wait.

You're both right. Black people coming together for a cause is what would put fear in many, not necessarily the ending of saying ? .
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    OGClarenceBoddicker Members Posts: 4,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Did they call the African slaves of Trinidad ? ?
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    OGClarenceBoddicker Members Posts: 4,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2015
    Options
    lol at us takin somethin and flippin it, how hard is it to realize we just havent stopped using the ? word since 1865, ? and ? is the same ? word, slaves used to call each other ? , they used to call themselves ? , ? ? me wit that term of endearment ?
  • judahxulu
    Options
    Until ? either get military muscle or make a mass exodus out this country all the ? you gone be able to do is have meaningless ass debates and watch each other die. At the end of the day no matter what we called the ? is what it is. How many black folks gotta get killed with total impunity before you ? wake up. If for nothing else we need to shut the ? up with that victim ? and galvanize our own resources, which include having functional communities where kids dont ? kids, BECAUSE ITS STRATEGIC. If all the males are dying then it dont matter what muthafuckas is saying on CNN. These people can do any ? thing to us any ? time they want and we too weak and fractured to do a ? thing about it. REAL SPIT
  • judahxulu
    Options

I'll wait.

I'll wait.

You're both right. Black people coming together for a cause is what would put fear in many, not necessarily the ending of saying ? .

Which involves work and being unselfish.... 2 things too many ? hate doing
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SWAMPGOD wrote: »
    lol at us takin somethin and flippin it, how hard is it to realize we just havent stopped using the ? word since 1865, ? and ? is the same ? word, slaves used to call each other ? , they used to call themselves ? , ? ? me wit that term of endearment ?

I say it cause I want to and I can

When I think of all the ways I use ? , it could easily be replaced with 'guy' but I rather say ?

Word holds no power for me