You ever start actn cold towards friends and some fam?

Options

Comments

• Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm not an outcast, I'm a social butterfly with no regards for anything but myself boo boo.
  • CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol I feel you, my cousins from Nigeria wanna come stay with me, but I didn't stay with them when I was there so ? em you got money for plane tickets you can get a hotel
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meeeeh I'd probably think the same way but it's not in my nature to be spiteful. I probably wudda done it
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »
    Just Saturday night. Homeboy I look at like a lil brother hasn't hit me up or got it me in months but he passes through my town almost every weekend. He hits me up out the blue like hey what's up you think you can let me borrow $150 to get my car out the impound? He knows I have a good job but don't hit me up just when you need something but always in my city and don't holla at me. I had to tell him nah I don't have it and kept it moving. I don't mess with sometiming negroes

Them be the worst ones.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    sigh. Not this ? again. We get it, you're antisocial outcasts who will 'cut a mfer off with the quickness' and the internet is your refuge. Nggas is basketball wives.

i see the ? in you, doggie.

seems like damn near EVERY thread i post in, you seem to be in there on some ? ass ? just like that ? @Meta_Conscious. i dunno if yall on the same menstrual cycle or whatever but i command you to get off the ? ? .
    you aint gotta agree with my posts or nothin but ? damn.

98519a9ef2ae64f2705f0c11a0218649.500x228x30.gif

Put it in a rap.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Put it in a Rap™
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Internet beef>>rap beef
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I barely even deal with my family like that as it is because we don't have the same interests, I don't really hold grudges but disrespecting my mother is a line in the sand issue for me and one of my cousins crossed it, so it is what it is.
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    sigh. Not this ? again. We get it, you're antisocial outcasts who will 'cut a mfer off with the quickness' and the internet is your refuge. Nggas is basketball wives.

? is sad, y'all are their friends and family
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @max. I understand where you comin from bruh. If you showin love, and it ain't returned, but ? got they hand out for your help when they need somethin, they parasites, cut em off. When ? only got your phone number for when they need somethin, cut em off. If you gettin money and the people around you keep you around because they know they can leech without workin, cut em off. You'll see the signs, they're endless. You feel like you're being taken advantage of, and you're probably right. It's some smart ? in here, but you gotta trust your own instincts, your own judgement. Don't ever play yourself in these situations. I've been in your shoes, I know what you talkin about. A real ? can't be in the company of people that are only out for self because when it's all said and done, you'll have nothing left if you spent helpin other ? , you'll be high and dry, and a muthafucka won't have a kind word for you, let alone time or money. Meanwhile, the people who really rely on you and need you have some of that energy taken away. I understand they goin through it, but you have to save your energy for people who will walk through your struggles with you bruh, that way, when you down bad, you can lean on people who will hold you up. Relation don't make you family. Love make you family.
  • kingofkingz
    kingofkingz Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't cut family or friends off that I'm close to cuz we all we got out here
  • h8rhurta
    h8rhurta Members Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    About a hour ago I was asked i if could help my cuzn move there their house(stufff) into storage..my aunt(theretheir mom) passed away years ago,,and theretheir step dad just recently Got diagnosed with cancer,,,that's sad and all but there they're cousins never make events or even just check up/say hi...so i flat out said "yea im not helping" im kinda ? bcuz last time i helped a family member all they did was ? under there their breathe n didnt even say thanks.

FIXED!!!!
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pico wrote: »
    Pico wrote: »
    I'm not an outcast, I'm a social butterfly with no regards for anything but myself boo boo.

130716-jay-z_0.jpg

Yea thts cool but i wasnt talkin to you. You're a woman, bein emotional and dramatic n ? is expected.

WPvqPGh.png
    You tried it

Detroit stand up!
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn this thread comes up every 3 days
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm only like that with ? .
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2015
    Options
    So ILL wrote: »
    texas409 wrote: »
    Just Saturday night. Homeboy I look at like a lil brother hasn't hit me up or got it me in months but he passes through my town almost every weekend. He hits me up out the blue like hey what's up you think you can let me borrow $150 to get my car out the impound? He knows I have a good job but don't hit me up just when you need something but always in my city and don't holla at me. I had to tell him nah I don't have it and kept it moving. I don't mess with sometiming negroes

Them be the worst ones.

nah.. the worst ones are the ones who call u.. "jus to check on u" "see how u doin" "jus sayin i love u"

they do this for weeks on end..

THEN BAM!!! "i jus started a new job but i wont be gettin a check for a few weeks u think u can let me hold 'x amount of dollas'??"

well played sir..
    well played..
    Max. wrote: »
    that's sad and all but there cousins never make events or even just check up/say hi

giphy.gif

Yall some weird people man...
  • Ilike2get baked
    Ilike2get baked Members Posts: 879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    At this stage in my life..the word associate is more relevant than the word friend....got caught up in that friendship ? and that ? was a waste of time
  • luke1733
    luke1733 Members Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Family is love, but if you don't feel like doing it and have reason for it then don't. I will give family a pass more than anyone else but they have their limits too as to how much i give
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm only like that with ? .

Nah I invest in my ?

It come back around