So last night I went to the Atl stop of the Rodeo Tour(Travi$ Scott Feat. Young Thug)

Options

Comments

• major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    major pain wrote: »
    dwade206 wrote: »
    Homie sound like he got star struck around Young Thug aka Fleece Johnson, of all people. Smh.

No offense but this was a very ignorant post.I live AND work in midtown Atl, I meet celebrities every day at work. I met Ginuwine last week before his Atl concert. Rich Homie Quan lives across the street from my job. Regina King and Tracy Ellis Ross AND Malcolm Jamal Warner would come through my job regularly when they had that show on BET. Kevin Hart has come through my job. So have Ed Reed and Michael Vick and Calvin Johnson a couple ppl in the Hunger Games movies.

I see/meet celebrities every day. This is exactly what I mean when I say that the internet thugs would be silent in Thug's presence. You're clearly just e-thuggin but I promise I will give you everything I own if you're bold enough to come at dude like that irl

Concert cook. Not worth it.

I like my steak medium.

Like I said before, I volunteered to work for the venue during the concert so that I could see the concert for free.

I did it for the experience. You have no concept of what I may or may not possess because the 2 are unrelated

Actually it says quite a bit. I can't imagine a young thug concert goes for too much money. So you got to serve a ? (lord knows how many ways) just to see backstage? Let's cut to it, you are infatuated with young thug. Did he leave you anything to remember him by when he left you alone the next morning?

More ignorance. The tickets for the tour sold out weeks ago, they were $45-50 iirc. THEN they had a backstage meet and greet which a ton of bad females paid extra to go to but even they weren't allowed back stage for more than 5 minutes.

The only people back stage were the artists, their immediate crews and a whole gang of security. And me. I was the only non-staff person with absolutely unrestricted access to the entire back stage for the entire night. Me "serving" the artists and their crews was more of a thank you to the person that actually put me in that position(the venue chef). But then again that's just the type of person I am

And again, do you really think you'd be saying all this stuff in real life? Honestly

See, this is the flaw in your logic.. You are claiming people are ignorant when you have NO IDEA who you're talking to. Just because you're a meek, quiet ass ? in real life that wont speak his mind doesnt mean that everyone else is.
  • (Nope)
    (Nope) Members Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jazzybella wrote: »
    Does he really have a lot of kids?

At least 6. All girls and most close in age from what I could see(yikes at having to raise 6 daughters damn near at the same time)

So, that's where he gets his dresses from?
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It was a article on Young Thug back before he blew up that mentioned he has 11 kids. 5 boys, 6 girls.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh well dude
    Its the internets

u right bruh, feelings for being right.
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Homie sound like he got star struck around Young Thug aka Fleece Johnson, of all people. Smh.

No offense but this was a very ignorant post.I live AND work in midtown Atl, I meet celebrities every day at work. I met Ginuwine last week before his Atl concert. Rich Homie Quan lives across the street from my job. Regina King and Tracy Ellis Ross AND Malcolm Jamal Warner would come through my job regularly when they had that show on BET. Kevin Hart has come through my job. So have Ed Reed and Michael Vick and Calvin Johnson a couple ppl in the Hunger Games movies.

I see/meet celebrities every day. This is exactly what I mean when I say that the internet thugs would be silent in Thug's presence. You're clearly just e-thuggin but I promise I will give you everything I own if you're bold enough to come at dude like that irl

I like my steak medium.

Like I said before, I volunteered to work for the venue during the concert so that I could see the concert for free.

I did it for the experience. You have no concept of what I may or may not possess because the 2 are unrelated

Actually it says quite a bit. I can't imagine a young thug concert goes for too much money. So you got to serve a ? (lord knows how many ways) just to see backstage? Let's cut to it, you are infatuated with young thug. Did he leave you anything to remember him by when he left you alone the next morning?

More ignorance. The tickets for the tour sold out weeks ago, they were $45-50 iirc. THEN they had a backstage meet and greet which a ton of bad females paid extra to go to but even they weren't allowed back stage for more than 5 minutes.

The only people back stage were the artists, their immediate crews and a whole gang of security. And me. I was the only non-staff person with absolutely unrestricted access to the entire back stage for the entire night. Me "serving" the artists and their crews was more of a thank you to the person that actually put me in that position(the venue chef). But then again that's just the type of person I am

And again, do you really think you'd be saying all this stuff in real life? Honestly

See, this is the flaw in your logic.. You are claiming people are ignorant when you have NO IDEA who you're talking to. Just because you're a meek, quiet ass ? in real life that wont speak his mind doesnt mean that everyone else is.

So if you saw Young Thug in person you'd randomly walk up to him and say "you're ? . Do something" or something along those lines?
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No, he wouldn't
    Simply because there's no reason to
    But, again, internets
    He probably killed tupac and convinced lil Kim that plastic surgery is cool
  • major pain
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »

I like my steak medium.

So if you saw Young Thug in person you'd randomly walk up to him and say "you're ? . Do something" or something along those lines?

Actually, I wouldnt because I dont ? care about the man. If I was ever in a situation where I felt the need to say something to or about him, I would. You ? are over here intimidated by a man that calls other men lovers and hubbies. I know I'm not about to act like a groupie and cook dinner for anyone just to get backstage. WTF is wrong with yall?
  • major pain
    Options
    No, he wouldn't
    But, again, internets

Show me where I said I would? But you know, I've never spoken my mind in my life right?
  • IAmDopeSmoke
    IAmDopeSmoke Members Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I like my steak medium.

Statements like this ? me. Jst cuz u don't like a particular rapper or dont hear him around your way doesnt mean he ain't getting paid. Thugs ft price on songs was 1500 and he was getting paid 10,000 a show and I say was cuz that's all before he met birdman
  • major pain
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Didnt dude just say the concert tickets were $50? That's a lot of money to you? All in all, my statement meant I dont imagine him having shows with JUST him going for $100s per ticket. If you disagree, show me. I guess I'm just hatin' right?

hu2877.png
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Didnt dude just say the concert tickets were $50? That's a lot of money to you? All in all, my statement meant I dont imagine him having shows with JUST him going for $100s per ticket. If you disagree, show me. I guess I'm just hatin' right?

hu2877.png

I don't understand

Most of the artists, you can find tickets under 100
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Never said you
    But you wouldn't cuz, again, there's no reason
    I'm sure if provoked you'd tell young thug just how ? you think he is
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I like my steak medium.

I completely agree with the bold. That statement actually applies to you moreso than me though. If you're not the type of person to walk up to another man and immediately start shooting then I know exactly the type of person that I'm talking to. Please don't kid yourself. I don't know anything about you but what I DO know is that real grown ass men don't spend as much time as you have speculating on another grown man's sexuality or who they're ? . Groupies do that. That's a fact

@the underline: more tough e-thug talk trying to impress pixels. Have fun with that. I hope you impress the pixels that you're aiming for
  • xxCivicxx
    Options

I like my steak medium.

Actually, I wouldnt because I dont ? care about the man. If I was ever in a situation where I felt the need to say something to or about him, I would. You ? are over here intimidated by a man that calls other men lovers and hubbies. I know I'm not about to act like a groupie and cook dinner for anyone just to get backstage. WTF is wrong with yall?

Please direct me to any one of my posts that implied that I was intimidated? I will give you 10 goats on random posts if you can do that
  • xxCivicxx
    Options

hu2877.png

@underline: Yes, actually you really are hating. Very hard. MOST concert ticket prices don't go for that much unless it's an ensemble(Birthday Bash) or a long-term artist(i.e. Metallica, Rolling Stones, Kanye, Jay-Z, etc)

@the bold: I think you might be feeling yourself a little too hard right now, please don't try and put words in my mouth. You should research the average concert ticket price very soon before you further embarrass yourself.

And FYI the Atl tickets were $35-40 without tax because Thug is actually the bigger draw then Travis Scott in Atl(even though Travis Scott is my favorite producer).

You seem overly invested in my thread. I'm really curious as to why
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    No, he wouldn't
    But, again, internets

Show me where I said I would? But you know, I've never spoken my mind in my life right?

But you're speaking from ignorance. Are you able to comprehend that?

The fact that you see this thread as some kind of personal challenge to you clearly indicates that you have some internal issues that you need to work out
  • major pain
    Options
    If I'm speaking from ignorance then so are you. But it's OK because you believe you're right. All this tough talk was initiated with you. Guess you don't remember saying no one would say anything to the man, like he's intimidating. Maybe to you, but speak for yourself.

And you want to call someone a groupie but you are literally excited because you cooked chicken, took some dark ass pics of some shadows in a parking lot and got backstage to see Young Thug. Let that sink in. Young. Thug.

Personal challenged? It's a discussion board ? . If you don't expect thoughts on all points of consideration, I suggest you take your happy thoughts over to whatever board Young Thug fans frequent so you can only get people to agree with yours.
  • major pain
    Options

I like my steak medium.

Please direct me to any one of my posts that implied that I was intimidated? I will give you 10 goats on random posts if you can do that

First of all, talking about these reaction buttons as meaningful implies you care about them and not me. I give a good Jesus, Mary and Joseph damn about "goats". So save that ? but here ya go patna.

"One thing I will say after having been around Thugga for a short while is that all the ? talking ? about that man online would be absolutely silent in his presence, and I would bet everything I have on that. He really doesn't seem like the type of dude that would tolerate that type of ? irl imo.'

"I see/meet celebrities every day. This is exactly what I mean when I say that the internet thugs would be silent in Thug's presence. You're clearly just e-thuggin but I promise I will give you everything I own if you're bold enough to come at dude like that irl"

These are clearly indicating there is "something" about this guy that makes you believe people tread lightly in his presence. If you aren't implying that then wtf is you actually saying Sway?
  • damayor187
    damayor187 Members Posts: 387 ✭✭✭
    Options
    One thing I will say after having been around Thugga for a short while is that all the ? talking ? about that man online would be absolutely silent in his presence, and I would bet everything I have on that. He really doesn't seem like the type of dude that would tolerate that type of ? irl imo.

lol bruh are you serious this 80 soaking wet ? could get mad and as hot as boiling water would never put fear in me. that aint me hard gangsta talking...if you seriously was anywhere intimidated from this walking skeleton u take a big ass L

• bindayvez79
    bindayvez79 Members Posts: 402 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I can't believe ? can actually understand this gibberish talking ass ? Young Thug.
  • xxCivicxx
    edited March 2015
    Options
    If I'm speaking from ignorance then so are you. But it's OK because you believe you're right. All this tough talk was initiated with you. Guess you don't remember saying no one would say anything to the man, like he's intimidating. Maybe to you, but speak for yourself.

And you want to call someone a groupie but you are literally excited because you cooked chicken, took some dark ass pics of some shadows in a parking lot and got backstage to see Young Thug. Let that sink in. Young. Thug.

Personal challenged? It's a discussion board ? .
    If you don't expect thoughts on all points of consideration, I suggest you take your happy thoughts over to whatever board Young Thug fans frequent so you can only get people to agree with yours.

Any time Thug is mentioned on this board y'all literally jump at the chance to try and insert multiple ? jokes into the discussion. What I said is that not a single one of you would say any of that ? in real life to his face. You took offense to that for some reason. In your own head you came to the conclusion that "oh well gosh, he must be intimidating". Again, you're putting your words/thoughts in my mouth/head(pause). I even clarified what I said later in this very thread but you seem to have a reading comprehension problem so I'll repost that
    s3nterocks wrote: »
    TS, why do you feel people would be intimidated around him IRL? His height? Cause while i'd feel no need to press him, I def wouldn't back down from a fair one.

Nah he was a pretty chill dude when I was around him. He didn't say too much but he still had a room presence. He mostly kept to himself and one of the chicks he was with. He didn't come off as trying to be overly hard or anything like that.

Imo I'm a pretty good judge of character. I think I can tell if a person ain't about the ? after being around them for a short time

@the bold: He seemed like the exact same type of personality. I'm the same way so I believe I can spot this kind of personality in other ppl

Where do you see intimidation in this post? Please point it out for me.

@the underline: Again you're exaggerating to try and impress pixels. This is why I offered you those goats because this website seems to be a large part of your real life so I wanted to reward you in your own world if I turned out to be wrong

@the italicized: Once again, you're being overly confrontational/aggressive on an internet forum. Let that sink in. How is consistently posting Young Thug ? jokes a "point of consideration"? How does that add anything to the conversation? Do you understand the words that you use?
  • xxCivicxx
    Options

I like my steak medium.

First of all, talking about these reaction buttons as meaningful implies you care about them and not me. I give a good Jesus, Mary and Joseph damn about "goats". So save that ? but here ya go patna.

"One thing I will say after having been around Thugga for a short while is that all the ? talking ? about that man online would be absolutely silent in his presence, and I would bet everything I have on that. He really doesn't seem like the type of dude that would tolerate that type of ? irl imo.'

"I see/meet celebrities every day. This is exactly what I mean when I say that the internet thugs would be silent in Thug's presence. You're clearly just e-thuggin but I promise I will give you everything I own if you're bold enough to come at dude like that irl"

These are clearly indicating there is "something" about this guy that makes you believe people tread lightly in his presence. If you aren't implying that then wtf is you actually saying Sway?

That "something" is called coming off as a genuine human being.

Are you done yet?
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    I can't believe ? can actually understand this gibberish talking ass ? Young Thug.

I listened to a lot of extreme heavy metal as a teen, so I'm used to having to look up lyrics anyway. Songs in general are about more than lyrics though, they're more about the energy created from combining beat lyrics and delivery
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You have the hook up but for free entry you must cook food and clean dressing rooms?
  • major pain
    Options

Personal challenged? It's a discussion board ? .
    If you don't expect thoughts on all points of consideration, I suggest you take your happy thoughts over to whatever board Young Thug fans frequent so you can only get people to agree with yours.

Any time Thug is mentioned on this board y'all literally jump at the chance to try and insert multiple ? jokes into the discussion. What I said is that not a single one of you would say any of that ? in real life to his face. You took offense to that for some reason. In your own head you came to the conclusion that "oh well gosh, he must be intimidating". Again, you're putting your words/thoughts in my mouth/head(pause). I even clarified what I said later in this very thread but you seem to have a reading comprehension problem so I'll repost that
    s3nterocks wrote: »
    TS, why do you feel people would be intimidated around him IRL? His height? Cause while i'd feel no need to press him, I def wouldn't back down from a fair one.

Nah he was a pretty chill dude when I was around him. He didn't say too much but he still had a room presence. He mostly kept to himself and one of the chicks he was with. He didn't come off as trying to be overly hard or anything like that.

Imo I'm a pretty good judge of character. I think I can tell if a person ain't about the ? after being around them for a short time

@the bold: He seemed like the exact same type of personality. I'm the same way so I believe I can spot this kind of personality in other ppl

Where do you see intimidation in this post? Please point it out for me.

@the underline: Again you're exaggerating to try and impress pixels. This is why I offered you those goats because this website seems to be a large part of your real life so I wanted to reward you in your own world if I turned out to be wrong

@the italicized: Once again, you're being overly confrontational/aggressive on an internet forum. Let that sink in. How is consistently posting Young Thug ? jokes a "point of consideration"? How does that add anything to the conversation? Do you understand the words that you use?

Since you're all about the facts, please find another one of my posts where I mention "Young" and "Thug" in the same thread.

And my ? , YOU used the words that I am taking this as some personal challenge. Either you're too stupid to carry on any sensical conversation or too upset to comprehend what is actually going on.

Let's be honest here you're mad I called you a concert cook as a joke. My original message in this thread was probably less than 10 words total. If anyone has taken offense, it's your sensitive ass. Discussion. Board. Let that sink in fam. Plenty of other cats on here have said as much or more but you clinging onto my nuts.

We dont see your rap hero in the same light as you do. Build a bridge homie.