LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! MANIST PROTEST AGAINST FEMINIST(THEY GET ATTACKED BY FEMINIST)

Options

Comments

• desertrain10
    desertrain10 Members Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    Jamaica has a female prime minister

1. What's ur point? Lol

We have a blk president does that mean we live in a post race soceity? No

2. And for the feminism is not responsible for the breakdown of the blk family

Just stop

The number one indicator that a man will marry and stay married is his finances

With the ongoing struggle against employment discrimination and unfair judicial practices that have branded blk men felons, further limiting work opportunities, it should come as no surprise that the blk community has the lowest marriage rate of any other racial demographic

By placing blame on feminism, you are doing us all a disservice

It takes our attention from the industrial prison complex and racist instutional practices that actually do break apart blk families and leaves these broken families vulnerable

• Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    recognize the thread you're posting in...
  • desertrain10
    Options
    recognize the thread you're posting in...

Oh my bad

I'll leave

The feminist bashing may proceed
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

1. What's ur point? Lol

Just stop

With the ongoing struggle against employment discrimination and unfair judicial practices that have branded blk men felons, further limiting work opportunities, it should come as no surprise that the blk community has the lowest marriage rate of any other racial demographic

It takes our attention from the industrial prison complex and racist instutional practices that actually do break apart blk families and leaves these broken families vulnerable

My point being that the description this foolish women has of Jamaica as being a woman hating black male patriarchy is ? .

Get this through your skull black men do not like feminism. When black people had less money we married each other more and there was no gender war between us. Now we are constantly fighting each other.

Feminism may not be the direct cause of black problems but it makes things worse. It's past time that you black women wake up from this nonsense called feminism it is destroying us.

Things are getting worse not better
  • FourEfil
    FourEfil Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    who's alt is truthers
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im banning the next ? that comes crying to the mods avout @sojurner

Shut the ? up, I'm bout to spam this ?
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    Mods please IP ban her.

Its one thing to have your opinion but I can't even go in to one thread without her derailing the whole ? thread

Really annoying.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Batman.
    Batman. Members Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Mods please IP ban her.

Its one thing to have your opinion but I can't even go in to one thread without her derailing the whole ? thread

Really annoying.

Having your points refuted at every turn tends to be irritating I can relate.
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nah dont ban him cause thats not a woman and if it is she never lived around fully functional black families in his life.

I could maybe take him/her serious if it wasnt for those gifs

? up my ? sanctuary
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

1. What's ur point? Lol

Just stop

You're being very dismissive about it, but there have been a lot of good arguments for how feminism hurt the black family. Are you saying there is no credence to any of them?
  • desertrain10
    edited March 2015
    Options

1. What's ur point? Lol

We have a blk president does that mean we live in a post race society? No

Just stop

It takes our attention from the industrial prison complex and racist institutional practices that actually do break apart blk families and leaves these broken families vulnerable

My point being that the description this foolish women has of Jamaica as being a woman hating black male patriarchy is ? .

Get this through your skull black men do not like feminism. When black people had less money we married each other more and there was no gender war between us. Now we are constantly fighting each other.

Feminism may not be the direct cause of black problems but it makes things worse. It's past time that you black women wake up from this nonsense called feminism it is destroying us.

1. Maybe you're right about Jamaica, but my point was the fact that the country has female prime mister doesn't mean she's wrong

Thats the equivalent of a white American saying that america is a post race society just because we have a blk president

Not only do your rants against feminism actually share parallels with white supremacist ideologues that argue that blks in ? was better for the country

You also perpetuate white supremacy when you say feminism was initially a white woman's movement. It's ignorant and marginalizes the efforts of the blk women in the past who helped lead the movement. I've learned feminism disproportionately from black women such as Bell Hooks and Angela Davis . And although the white part of the movement got reported more, if you look at the numbers and the very first poll of women responding to feminist issues, blk women were twice as likely to support feminism and feminist issues than White women

2. Blk marriage rates were steady until the 80s way past the feminist movement heyday. During the 80s the ? epidemic and the war on drugs had destroyed many of blk neighborhoods. And incarceration rates shot up leaving behind few eligible bachelors

Don't believe me? Well there are numerous studies on the matter that have come to the same conclusion

It’s hard to get married if there are far fewer men than before who are feel they can support a family

3. Yes even during slavery, Jim crow many blks were lining up to marry ...but the divorce rate was higher than it is today. Divorce rates peaked in the 70s

And today across racial lines, the college educated who tend not to be as socially conservative as the rest of the country, and the wealthy are twice as more likely to marry than their poor counterparts

It's not as simple as your making it seem

4. You're foolishly trying to make it seem as though feminism is this morally bankrupt movement whose responsible for the moral decay of America and sole goal was to usher in a day where it would be socially acceptable for women to go around sleeping with a bunch of men

That sounds crazy. And I could easily argue this supposed moral decline is the result of Americans becoming less religious, and the reason why younger generations equate gender equality with more sexual freedom for women is a reaction to living in a patriarchal christian society

Not only that your missing the point of the movement. While for one feminist, having control over her sexuality could be the pinnacle of her empowerment, sexual purity might be the way another feminist feels she wants to live her life. Neither is right or wrong. The important thing is and the thing that unites us is that the decision come from her and what she perceives to be empowering and healthy in her own life

• The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

1. What's ur point? Lol

We have a blk president does that mean we live in a post race society? No

Just stop

It takes our attention from the industrial prison complex and racist institutional practices that actually do break apart blk families and leaves these broken families vulnerable

4. You're foolishly trying to make it seem as though feminism is this morally bankrupt movement whose responsible for the moral decay of America and sole goal was to usher in a day where it would be socially acceptable for women to go around sleeping with a bunch of men

This point would be a lot stronger if you hadn't spent pages in the other topic defending women's rights to be ? and claiming that expectations for women to be virtuous when it comes to sex were just ploys by patriarchy to control women and their bodies.
  • Batman.
    Batman. Members Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lab Baby wrote: »
    Batman. wrote: »
    Batman. wrote: »

HOW the ? can you give me a no-sign for this post you irrational idiot it is a matter of fact that Jamaica has a female prime minister.

Who are given orders by the white male British elite. Pick up a book and read ? . Put down them ox tails!

Actually I would argue that America has more influence in Jamaica than the British. But that's besides the point the fact still remains that this so called black patriarchy picked a female prime minister when we could have voted in a male

Obama is the President of the U.S, I guess racism is not no longer. You guys are dummies.

When the ? did I say that no longer exists????? Never and you don't consider Obama to be black anyway or did you forget your stance on mixed race people. You troll

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HByZX6PLbI

YOU are another ? troll. she doesn't consider mixed race people to be black under any circumstances she has made this clear weeks ago.

Are you black or mixed?????

My mom is Chinese.

I thought your mom got killed in an alley by the Joker.

Joe Chill actually.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1)why is that troll not banned
    2) we dont even know of it is a male or female
    3)didnt watch video
  • zombie
    edited March 2015
    Options

1. What's ur point? Lol

Just stop

1. Maybe you're right about Jamaica, but my point was the fact that the country has female prime mister doesn't mean she's wrong

Thats the equivalent of a white American saying that america is a post race society just because we have a blk president

Your rants against feminism actually share parelles with white supremists who argue that blk were better off on ?

You also perpetuate white supremacy when you say feminism was intially a white woman's movement. It's ignorant and marginalizes the efforts of the blk women in the past who helped lead the movement. I've learned feminism disproportionately from black women such as Bell Hooks and Angela Davis . And although the white part of the movement got reported more, if you look at the numbers and the very first poll of women responding to feminist issues, blk women were twice as likely to support feminism and feminist issues than White women

2. Blk marriage rates were steady until the 80s way past the feminist movement heyday. During the 80s the ? epidemic and the war on drugs had destoryed many of blk neighborhoods. And incarceration rates shot up leaving behind few eligable bachelors

Don't believe me? Well there are numerous studies on the matter that have come to the same conclusion

It’s hard to get married if there are far fewer men than before who are feel they can support a family

3. Yes even during slavery, Jim crow many blks were lining up to marry ...but the divorce rate was higher than it is today. Divorce rates peaked in the 70s

And today across racial lines, the college educated who tend not to be as socially conservative as the rest of the country, and the wealthy are twice as more likely to marry than their poor counterparts

It's not as simple as your making it seem

That sounds crazy. And I could easily argue this supposed moral decline is the result of Americans becoming less religious, and the reason why younger generations equate gender equality with more sexual freedom for women is a reaction to living in a patriarchal christian society

Not only that your missing the point of the movement. While for one feminist, having control over her sexuality could be the pinnacle of her empowerment, sexual purity might be the way she feels she wants to live her life. Neither is right or wrong. The important thing is and the thing that unites us is that the decision come from her and what she perceives to be empowering and healthy in her own life

1. she is wrong. I mentioned that Jamaica has a female leader because she was making it seem like Jamaica was some woman hating evil place which it is not. JAMAICA IS BASICALLY A BLACK SOCIETY that has chosen a black woman to lead it. America is a white society that has chosen a "black" man to lead it there is a huge difference

women were not in ? before feminism. gfoh with that ? how are going to compare the struggles of feminsim with slavery.

was feminism started by white women or not????????????? yes it was and they gave no ? about your black ass so much so that black women had to split off and form a new movement called womanism.

2. like I said the problems of black people did not start with feminism but feminism makes them worse it creates an even greater incentive not to get married and makes young black men disrespect woman. it's not the 80's IT'S NOT THE ? era and right now men have less respect for women and it's because of the stupid values feminism has put in your heads.

3. conservatives get married on religious grounds and thank ? for that if not number of marriages would be even lower. Educated people are getting married more than the average poor person, makes sense since EDUCATED people are most likely in ? debt. I doubt most young black lawyers would want to get married knowing what the court system can do to their ass in the event of a divorce.

4. FEMINISM is not responsible for the moral decay of america it's a symptom of the moral decay of AMERICA. All I get from the bolded is that you think it's ok to be a ? as long as it's a choice.

doing what ever the ? you want with our body ( ? the whole team) and being proud of it is ? talk and men will not respect ? .
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol! Interesting reading the comments in here.
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Black males destroyed the black family. The unpleasant truth is that.
  • zombie
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Today, there are far fewer black men that feel they can support a family yet black people make more money today that we did yesterday. Today we have 1.1 trillion dollars in spending power yet BLACK PEOPLE feel they cannot afford a family.

something is not adding up. It's more likely that the reason why men feel we have to have one million dollars in the bank to get married is because the women have become more and more materialistic shallow ? . Thanks to feminism teaching them to devalue sex and males.

and those of us with the money also fear getting married because we know that our wives can financially ? us in any legal dispute.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So you say feminism teaches women to devalue sex, yet before were bashing women's liberation for making women more open with sex?

Sex hating ? ?

Do you realize how illogical that is?
  • zombie
    Options
    LUClEN wrote: »
    So you say feminism teaches women to devalue sex, yet before were bashing women's liberation for making women more open with sex?

Sex hating ? ?

Do you realize how illogical that is?

You misunderstand me. women having lots of sexual partners is devaluing sex
  • zombie
    edited March 2015
    Options
    ? have lots of sex because they value the pleasure it provides but in engaging in sex with many people they devalue sex for the rest of us because men do not respect ? , they are easy to ? and everyone can ? them. What she feels is unimportant to that singular fact, a ? can do a ? and then talk about female rights with nut on her face, no man will care she will still be a ? in his eyes.

that is what some of these crazy feminist look like to us.