Woman Meets Her Dad For The 1st Time, Then Has Oral Sex With Him (Guess Race)

Options

Comments

• 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    It's both their fault lol at "not her fault" ? outta here.
  • Tymoney19
    Tymoney19 Members Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sick sick sick white people have a history of sleeping with their kids all the way back to slavery when masters would impregnate their slaves, raise their own children as slaves then sleep with them too. But I'm not gonna say this is an exclusively white sickness. In Staten Island we had some 16 year old kid forcing 5 year old sister to give him oral and recording it.
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Story is old,but LOL at the picture of her reflecting on her life in that window.
  • GettinLo
    GettinLo Members Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sounds like that scene in Oldboy
  • GettinLo
    Options
  • GettinLo
    Options
  • loch121
    Options
    I do put most of the blame on the father though because he's grown and in a position of power.

Her father is a real ? and she's dumb and maybe mental.
  • powerman 5000
    powerman 5000 Members Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    loch121 wrote: »
    I do put most of the blame on the father though because he's grown and in a position of power.

Bruh.. She was grown too. What kinda 21 year old don't know not sex their family?

U acting like she's 8

I know right.... like he cornered her in her room and made her do ? . She took at least 2 international flights to make this happen.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    someone alert the Jamaican officials so they can deport that ? ?
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SugaBuga wrote: »
    Pops lives in Jamaica??? What's the race??

theres alot of gentrification going on in Jamaica

whtie people are nasty as ? though
  • Ubuntu1
    Ubuntu1 Members Posts: 852 ✭✭✭
    Options
    There was a story a few years ago about an Australian couple who were father and daughter and they were happy together. Like this woman, the daughter wasn't raised with her father which explains a lot. I don't understand why anyone would want consenting sex between adults to be illegal (which isn't just the government 'frowning' on your private affairs but actually putting you in jail at gun point for it - laws are only justified if they minimize more harm than they cause), whatever their personal feelings about it. If she wasn't traumatized by it, I wouldn't see anything wrong with it. It's enough that she does but I don't think there's a reason why she should feel ashamed or disgusted. I don't know the details of the story so maybe he did take advantage of her, whatever that means.

If she wasn't raised with him then it's not surprising that she wouldn't view him as her father (emotionally) or him as her daughter if he never held her in his arms as a baby or changed her diapers or played with her as a kid. In my subjective opinion, the grossness of ? has more to do with the relationship between family members than their being biologically related. The Westermark Effect desensitizes most people to any sexual attraction they would otherwise feel to people they spent the first 6 years of their life in close proximity with but an aversion to having sex with an attractive family member you meet as an adult is probably cultural, not something that we're hardwired with. Not saying it doesn't matter for that reason, just interesting to note.
  • Zulu Princess
    Zulu Princess Members Posts: 7
    Options
    There go y'all white queens for ya...
  • $ineedmoney$
    $ineedmoney$ Members Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pico wrote: »
    Lmfaoooo that wasn't even her dadddyyyyy?!? So you can tell white ? you're their dad and they'll dome you up?!? LMFAOOOOOO THIS ? .

...HEY @KAT !!!...I'm ya' daddy!!...
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    There go y'all white queens for ya...

Lol Sojourner back
  • loch121
    edited March 2015
    Options

Bruh.. She was grown too. What kinda 21 year old don't know not sex their family?

U acting like she's 8

Yeah,but he was more wrong because he's older.It's very possible for a 19-early 20 yr old. year old to still be impressionable.A lot of ppl in their early 20's are ? idiots and kids who never been in the world still.

Either way,that's her father,he's supposed to be the older person and know more and be a father,which means he shouldn't ? his daughter.

He's way more wrong due to his age and power position.He's the one who 1st started talking that sex ? and was pressing the issue.
    So if your case is she's grown,my case is he's way way growner and should not want to ? his daughter.
  • Busta Carmichael
    Options

U acting like she's 8

Yeah,but he was more wrong because he's older.It's very possible for a 19-early 20 yr old. year old to still be impressionable.A lot of ppl in their early 20's are ? idiots and kids who never been in the world still.

Either way,that's her father,he's supposed to be the older person and know more and be a father,which means he shouldn't ? his daughter.

He's way more wrong due to his age and power position.He's the one who 1st started talking that sex ? and was pressing the issue.
    So if your case is she's grown,my case is he's way way growner and should not want to ? his daughter.

I'm in my Early twenties too. You mean I can go and ? my aunt and its her fault?

Smarten up ?
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh, she swallowed her brothers and sisters
  • IAmDopeSmoke
    IAmDopeSmoke Members Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Some posters in here sayin the guy wasn't her real dad jst some ? pretending to be....if so
    1126.gif

He da real MVP and she's sick in the head
  • Busta Carmichael
    Options
    Some posters in here sayin the guy wasn't her real dad jst some ? pretending to be....if so
    1126.gif

He da real MVP and she's sick in the head

Lol they're just saying that. I don't even know where they're getting their information from.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She lives in Vancouver, Canada, and he lives in Jamaica
    Wt......oh the father must live in Queens
    200-fingers-crossed.jpg