Would you date a woman who...

Options
2»

Comments

• Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I find most people and activities of the environmentalist ilk smell bad, and I ain't really into that
  • 32DaysOfInfiniti
    32DaysOfInfiniti Members Posts: 4,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As long as she isnt out there hugging trees. Honestly being obsessed with material things is equivalent to being obsessed with saving the earth. The earth is a material thing and not heaven.

Hippies embody the whole essence of satanism and loving earth more than ? and can be just as hard headed and fascist as a person who collects Gucci bags or Louis scarves. They just brand their ego a different way so they don't feel bad of themselves.

If they are organized and professional about it though, and really making a difference, then i'd be down for her. She might even boost me up

• nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Members Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nawledge_? wrote: »
    Pico wrote: »
    So she don't use deodorant and skimps on showers..... Have fun with that bruh.

A Moist Towellette To The ? And I'm ? '

hqdefault.jpg

So Y'all Trying To Tell Me That Y'all Wouldn't ? A Bad Granola Tree Hugging ? Cuz She A Little Rank? Aight Bet...Picky Muthaphukas

• KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Pico wrote: »
    So she don't use deodorant and skimps on showers..... Have fun with that bruh.

That's just rude! She does use deodorant and does have showers.

I had to hit EDIT, cause I also wanted to add you're an ignoramus.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    she has a passionate interest.....so her attention might be diverted....

when chicks don't got ? going on in their life....they can put their all into a love interest....some dudes prefer that..

what a pathetic ideology.
  • R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol at "preserving the planet". We somehow manage to wipe ourselves out and the Earth will be just fine, laughing its ass off.
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • KLICHE
    Options
    R0mp wrote: »
    Lol at "preserving the planet". We somehow manage to wipe ourselves out and the Earth will be just fine, laughing its ass off.

200_s.gif
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The real question is is she ? ?

Her answer is my answer
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can she grill a steak and not talk during the game tho?
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Depends how crazy she is with her environmentalism

Is she a tie herself to a redwood that's about to be cut down kind of chick?
    If so I'd keep it movin
  • KLICHE
    Options
    LUClEN wrote: »

If so I'd keep it movin

I hear ya bruh.. na it is just average ? . Like plant some trees ? (could be the 'trees' for chill mode, not sure) and separate the recyclable ? from the regular waste. I dig this ? .
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As long as she actually adheres to science about it and not hippy ? , hell yeah I would totally be into a girl like that.

I love nature B. We gotta save that ? .
  • LUClEN
    Options
    KLICHE wrote: »
    LUClEN wrote: »

If so I'd keep it movin

I hear ya bruh.. na it is just average ? . Like plant some trees ? (could be the 'trees' for chill mode, not sure) and separate the recyclable ? from the regular waste. I dig this ? .

Word? That's dope then
    I think environmentalism is probably one of the best kinds of activism to be honest
    If we ? up our world then nobody wins, so those kinds of people are really looking out for everyone

I mean, if she's a fanatic it doesn't matter what she's crazy about it's a no go
    but planting trees, writing to politicians, circulating petitions, donating money and things like that, it's just being smart politically

Sounds like you got a catch tbh
  • LUClEN
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    As long as she actually adheres to science about it and not hippy ? , hell yeah I would totally be into a girl like that.

I love nature B. We gotta save that ? .

The hippies do have some good points though

If Michael Vick does time for his treatment of animals, then the farming industry needs to face some repercussions because they do animals a lot worse they he did.
  • Will Munny
    Options
    hippies base too many of their arguments on emotion and not actually ecology, which is frustrating. They can go into into the woods and transcend all they want, but at the end of the day if there isn't serious money being put into preserving habitat and protection of natural resources from ? like big ag... It's not gonna mean ? .

Everyone here knows I really like Vick, I think he's a great dude. What he did was def wrong, but what he went to jail so long for was for ? with governments money, not the actual animal cruelty charges. One just seems more heinous to the General public so people tend to forget that.

But yes there has to be a better way to farm animals on a large scale.
  • SixSickSins
    SixSickSins Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I prefer people who also care about the environment. Everyone can do better.
  • Brian B.
    Brian B. Members Posts: 6,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ima tell you like the Sadhguru told me

Don't worry bout tryna make the world a better place, try to make yourself a better person & that will in turn make the world a better place
  • Thereal_ba
    Thereal_ba Members Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My last ? was like that, she has aspirations of changing the world, traveling, and saving as much money as possible. I broke up with her and exposed her ass on the ic backstreets.
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "Nature doesn't need people, people need nature."
    http://youtu.be/WmVLcj-XKnM

• desertrain10
    desertrain10 Members Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    I don't really care what a woman believes in, for the most part. The better question is how hard does she try to indoctrinate me with her beliefs?

What if she's someone you are dating, her beliefs don't factor into your decision on whether or not she's someone you could see yourself potentially getting serious with?

Or are you just speaking in general

• A Talented One
    A Talented One Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    hippies base too many of their arguments on emotion and not actually ecology, which is frustrating. They can go into into the woods and transcend all they want, but at the end of the day if there isn't serious money being put into preserving habitat and protection of natural resources from ? like big ag... It's not gonna mean ? .

Everyone here knows I really like Vick, I think he's a great dude. What he did was def wrong, but what he went to jail so long for was for ? with governments money, not the actual animal cruelty charges. One just seems more heinous to the General public so people tend to forget that.

But yes there has to be a better way to farm animals on a large scale.

tumblr_mox383ngak1su84coo1_500.gif

looks like I got back my power to give two different reactions.

You guys better watch out. lol
  • Will Munny
    Options