Wow T-Pain. Harsh Comments on Aaliyah's legacy

Options

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    Nah Son wrote: »
    T-Pain career ended with this moment right here...how you gon be somebodys hypeman when he tryin to shut down your whole movement lol

BLOG20JAY20Z20AND20T20PAIN.jpg

"At the end of the song when I tried to shake his hand, he turned around, gave the mic to someone and said 'good riddance'"

Fam i thought u was jokin. Just did my googles, 'jay z t pain good riddance' lol

Bruh! No spoiler, this is worth the read. DEAD

T pain:
    This aint the first time I done said it. Nothing has changed. I called Jay and I said can you come out on my set [during Summer Jam] and do the D.O.A song, it’ll be a big look for me and you. I embrace the song, I love the song and don’t get me wrong Jay-z is the best in the game period. I would never say anything different. At that time he said “yo I’m triple booked, I’m in Switzerland right now, I can’t do it”. Then I’m ready to go on stage after Jeezy set and they said “hold on, Jay-z is about to come out with Jeezy” and I said ” Jay-z is in switzerland”. They say “no he’s not, he’s right there” and I look to the side and there’s Jay-z. So he gets on the stage and when he gets to the part where he says “I don’t need anyone smiling at this” he pointed at me and then at the end of the song when I tried to shake his hand, he turned around, gave the mic to someone and said “good riddance”.

You're late. You missed the bus, gus.
  • okaay
    okaay Members Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    okaay wrote: »
    Real talk it's the internet someone post some of Aliyah's work you would say is proof of her talent. She was nothing spectacular outside the fact she was part of Timberlands machine.

You same ? out here would be in here calling Left Eye top 5 DOA.

femcee? not top 5 but in the convo of top 10 best femcee doa.

Lol top 10!!! Give me a Left Eye quotable......
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jayz DOA was a wack ass song
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh at anybody thinking she was a "good actor"

That's the way to lower the bar.
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    [Buncha angry ass drake stans trying to use my tactic..
    Game recognize game and yall lookin weak...

Your comparisions come off bitter as hell.

Its like... yall have no concept of how history works.

Oh for cryin out loud will you shut the ? up already

Word ....grown ass ? in here pouting about some "yall stealing my Internet tactics"

Lmaooooooooo

oh ? ... watch out!

yall two finna battle to see who my supreme super stan is huh?

aight aight... check it.

on tuesday of last week i did maintenance on a car, which type of socket wrench did i use?

Metric or SAE?

only the truest Black_Samson Stan will know this one.

Shut your ass up before I make you cry into your muscle milk smoothie ....got damn goof
  • okaay
    Options
    She was mediocre at everything but since it was the 90's and she's dead, well you know...
  • Nah Son
    Nah Son Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah Son wrote: »
    T-Pain career ended with this moment right here...how you gon be somebodys hypeman when he tryin to shut down your whole movement lol

BLOG20JAY20Z20AND20T20PAIN.jpg

"At the end of the song when I tried to shake his hand, he turned around, gave the mic to someone and said 'good riddance'"

Fam i thought u was jokin. Just did my googles, 'jay z t pain good riddance' lol

Bruh! No spoiler, this is worth the read. DEAD

T pain:
    This aint the first time I done said it. Nothing has changed. I called Jay and I said can you come out on my set [during Summer Jam] and do the D.O.A song, it’ll be a big look for me and you. I embrace the song, I love the song and don’t get me wrong Jay-z is the best in the game period. I would never say anything different. At that time he said “yo I’m triple booked, I’m in Switzerland right now, I can’t do it”. Then I’m ready to go on stage after Jeezy set and they said “hold on, Jay-z is about to come out with Jeezy” and I said ” Jay-z is in switzerland”. They say “no he’s not, he’s right there” and I look to the side and there’s Jay-z. So he gets on the stage and when he gets to the part where he says “I don’t need anyone smiling at this” he pointed at me and then at the end of the song when I tried to shake his hand, he turned around, gave the mic to someone and said “good riddance”.

Damn how much ether can a man take..."I said Jay-Z is in Switzerland" lmaoo

• tompetrez3
    tompetrez3 Members Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol at Aaliyah being overrated and mediocre at 22. You guys are too young to remember all the doors that was going to open up for Aaliyah. She was going to finish billion Grossing matrix trilogy. She was going to be in ? Bill She was going to be in Chicago musical. She was dating dame when roc were at their strongest. All those beats on under construction and nelly furtado were Aaliyah old beats. Foolish by Ashanti was intended for Aaliyah. She would of smashed 2002 and onward easily. Aaliyah would be at no lower than Rihanna current q rating and popularity at worst if she was still alive
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    Just because she was gon be in movies don't make her a great actor.

• CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    216atlran wrote: »
    Aaliyah overrated as ? , I think that sometimes too & I ain't the only one. If she were still alive she wouldve fell off by now

Iol ? get mad when i say this ? in real life. If she was still alive, she'd be in the same category as the rest of the 90s r&b chicks like monica and brandy.

And lmaooo

What does this even mean

Monica is dope as ?

Yall listening to Monica in 2015?

Word?
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »

You're ignoring the point that Aaliyah's career was on an incline. To say that she would be Monica/Brandy status ignores that Aaliyah was making moves that her contemporaries weren't.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »

You're ignoring the point that Aaliyah's career was on an incline. To say that she would be Monica/Brandy status ignores that Aaliyah was making moves that her contemporaries weren't.

Monica and Brandy music >

She ain't deserve them acting roles because she can't act.

She was terrible. To call her a good actor is disrespectful to good actors.

Sam Jackson is a good actor
    Edward Horton is a good actor
    Glenn Close is a good actor

And she's not in the same class as these good actors.

I'm not talking about the great actors but just the good ones.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    216atlran wrote: »
    Aaliyah overrated as ? , I think that sometimes too & I ain't the only one. If she were still alive she wouldve fell off by now

Iol ? get mad when i say this ? in real life. If she was still alive, she'd be in the same category as the rest of the 90s r&b chicks like monica and brandy.

And lmaooo

What does this even mean

Monica is dope as ?

Yall listening to Monica in 2015?

Word?

What does the year have to do with listening to a artist?

? weirdo
  • Nah Son
    Nah Son Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Try again, Are you that somebody, We need a resolution, Are you feeling me, Hot like fire >>> T-Pain discography

And thats just five random songs of her I thought of
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options

Word ....grown ass ? in here pouting about some "yall stealing my Internet tactics"

Lmaooooooooo

oh ? ... watch out!

aight aight... check it.

on tuesday of last week i did maintenance on a car, which type of socket wrench did i use?

Metric or SAE?

Shut your ass up before I make you cry into your muscle milk smoothie ....got damn goof

Somebody feeling a bit insecure today?

I mean... why of all things... would you mention that?

shut the ? up means.... SHUT THE ? UP ...? ? got damn
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? arguing over aaliyah for multiple pages...Dont know if its good or bad lol
  • [Deleted User]
    edited March 2015
    Options
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2015
    Options
    You ever seen Fantasia? She ain't much to look at but she can sing her ass off. You sound like a female.

And if Fantasia died ain't nobody gonna be checking for her talking about she was a great singer/actor
  • esco soprano
    esco soprano Members Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    See? This is proof ? ? still exist. Let me be Negrodomus real quick and predict that this ? blows up real bad. How is he in the industry and not understand how serious ? get over Baby girl? Now when he get Ruff Rydas sitting front row at his shows ready to pop on his ass, then what?

T-Pain, time to go home

rapmusic wrote: »
    Like we don't overrate dead rappers..

Name ONE overrated dead rapper.Pac, Biggie, L, and Pun are 4 of the greatest to do it. ? like you act like we would call Bizzare one of the GOAT if he died, when it ain't that serious.

Exactly, Proof died and no one crowned him a GOAT.
  • okaay
    Options
    This ain't about how far her career would of gone. It's about at the heart of it all "how talented was she"? She wasn't an above average singer/dancer/actress. If she was alive we'd be talking about how she ain't got no ass.
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options

Lmaooooooooo

oh ? ... watch out!

aight aight... check it.

Metric or SAE?

Somebody feeling a bit insecure today?

I mean... why of all things... would you mention that?

shut the ? up means.... SHUT THE ? UP ...? ? got damn

Or... how bout you put me on ignore and stop acting like you havent been begging for my gotdamn attention!

I dont interact with you or that other weirdo, but you ? stay talkin bout me and tryin to talk to me

I dont like you ? .

You fatherless ? make me want to go on a single mother murdering rampage.

But you won't ....sounds cool on the internet tho goof

anyways braah...this housewives of Atlanta style diatribe was fairly unnecessary ..If you dont interact u wouldn't be responding..correct?? Lol ..u sound like a diva TBH ...you sound like the type of muthafucka to put their hair in a bun...

..I don't put you on ignore because it's more entertaining to tell a diva ass ? to shut the ? up

*shrugs*
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • nohiphop1
    nohiphop1 Members Posts: 600 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "And that's how people. People look for s@#t to talk about"
    Sums it up
    He's right, point taken & grown man. Shouldn't hold back.