S2J vs. the internet

Options

Comments

• Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Add Dr Chemix to the title. Dude is just miserable and contrary for no damn reason.

So I made it according to the IC?

You in your feelings ? ?

I'm the coolest ? to a real maphuka and a problem to a dumb ? ? . Stay in your lane and you won't get smashed. Simple ? ? .
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    You didn't make it cuz

Chemix >>>>>>
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BDBIID wrote: »
    I'm the "I don't call fouls dude"

Same way...dude fouled me in the air and I fell and banged my head on the court.... Popped right back up like " I'm good who's ball is it?" White boys felt so bad they was like its yall ball lol

I don't ask for favors while I'm playing. Stick my head in and get elbowed sometimes but it's part of the game. Too many ? be crying when u just swipe they arm while passing though
  • Ilike2get baked
    Ilike2get baked Members Posts: 879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm a post player...so being swiped across the arm on some pit pat ? I can let slide...not gonna hold the game up on some ? but the minute you wanna start doing that hack a DeAndre ? ...it's either gonna go two ways I'm either callin foul or getting more physical...usually it's the latter
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All this talkin, lets set the run. I wanna see how ya give it up. Im blockin one of ya. Lets set it up in charlotte lol.
  • Lurkristocrat
    Options
    @cain would be down but he got them greg oden knees and ?
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was just in Charlotte for St Pats bar crawl. Good times
  • Lurkristocrat
    edited April 2015
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    I was just in Charlotte for St Pats bar crawl. Good times

And you aint holla at nobody?
    C9774DBD-97F1-4AE3-954C-A1A3EAA17BA4.jpg
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »
    Add Dr Chemix to the title. Dude is just miserable and contrary for no damn reason.

You in your feelings ? ?

I'm the coolest ? to a real maphuka and a problem to a dumb ? ? . Stay in your lane and you won't get smashed. Simple ? ? .

Shut the ? up. Ain't ? 'real' about you; you're a ? idiot who's about as interesting as the white crust that gathers at the corner of your mouth, and frankly, it's plausible that you're mentally ? . Because really, who logs on to the same message board, with the same posters, sees the same kind of threads, and then goes into each one, to complain about them? A ? mentally unstable idiot with the intelligence of a goldfish like yourself, that's who. And if by "coolest" you mean a cancer growing on aqua's placenta, then yeah, you're the "coolest".

Bruh, last time you came at me, you thought I was a male poster, and suggested that you'd shove your ? down my throat. Sort out your ? life and your closeted issues.

Your father should have left you in a used sock under the bed instead of ? ' in your mother. That's the only place you're welcome. Now go back to the g&s and find some race thread to yap in, you ? bird.
    damn good moooornian

X_X
  • S2J
    Options
    Check in haha

@cain @lurk if yall aint never been that ? is crazy. Its suprisingly plenty of black folk that come out so its a good mix, minus the fukery of CIAA.

Got to the bar at 1030am, they had bagels and coffee set out man white folk dont play
  • yellowtapesport
    yellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Parallel wrote: »
    What does S2J stand for?

Saucony to jordans. its a metaphor representing the tough times he had to endure and ultimately overcoming while growing up in the mean streetsof hawaii.

Thought that ? was from DC..smh
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    He the WOAT with gifs
  • Lurkristocrat
    Options
    What does S2J stand for?

Saucony to jordans. its a metaphor representing the tough times he had to endure and ultimately overcoming while growing up in the mean streetsof hawaii.

Thought that ? was from DC..smh
    alabama_Leprechaun.gif
  • BlackCat
    BlackCat Members Posts: 824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @S2J Is not that hateful, just a little. :-q
  • S2J
    Options
    BlackCat wrote: »
    @S2J Is not that hateful, just a little. :-q

i8y1ETmQ40Yo8.gif
  • S2J
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »

You in your feelings ? ?

Shut the ? up. Ain't ? 'real' about you; you're a ? idiot who's about as interesting as the white crust that gathers at the corner of your mouth, and frankly, it's plausible that you're mentally ? . Because really, who logs on to the same message board, with the same posters, sees the same kind of threads, and then goes into each one, to complain about them? A ? mentally unstable idiot with the intelligence of a goldfish like yourself, that's who. And if by "coolest" you mean a cancer growing on aqua's placenta, then yeah, you're the "coolest".

Bruh, last time you came at me, you thought I was a male poster, and suggested that you'd shove your ? down my throat. Sort out your ? life and your closeted issues.

Your father should have left you in a used sock under the bed instead of ? ' in your mother. That's the only place you're welcome. Now go back to the g&s and find some race thread to yap in, you ? bird.

well-damn-o.gif

tumblr_m9cgfxVaSA1revsmeo1_500.gif

This gif combo tho llls
  • Lurkristocrat
    Options
    first page is hilarious
  • Lurkristocrat
    Options
    _Lefty wrote: »
    What does S2J stand for?

@S2J That one ? that when you hoop, he call carry, and everybody on the court is like, "yo he can dribble high as he want, but his hand was on top of the ball, it wasn't no carry bruh" and this ? ass ? take the ball to the other end of the court by himself and start shootin layups in protest. He that one ? that when it's 11-11 and he try to cross a ? and get ripped, he call the weakest foul off GP, like even the ? he came to the gym wit know he a ? ? , they don't even have to apologize. Everybody got that "yes I know he my ? , and yes he's ? " face.

lol.gif

I dont do the protest thing anymore.

11-11? how many people got next?

BALL. Stay here.
    My soul just burned @ the bolded. This ? just happened to me yesterday bruh.

@S2J I bet you be that one dude that score on a ? on some crazy ? after he give you the foul that you would have taken had you missed the shot, but instead you run to the other end of the court like "? I ain't call foul, that's a bucket". I met you a million times over my ? . I hate your existence. If ? look at you like this all the time. ? 's not normal bruh. It's time to make some changes in life.
    Mike+Woodson+Face.gif

Lol Nah controlled environments only these days, same 10-15 dudes, at work or with older heads, designated time n place, no drama. Them dramatic 3 hours for 2 games days are long gone.

this ? washed up
  • Lurkristocrat
    Options
    What does S2J stand for?

@S2J That one ? that when you hoop, he call carry, and everybody on the court is like, "yo he can dribble high as he want, but his hand was on top of the ball, it wasn't no carry bruh" and this ? ass ? take the ball to the other end of the court by himself and start shootin layups in protest. He that one ? that when it's 11-11 and he try to cross a ? and get ripped, he call the weakest foul off GP, like even the ? he came to the gym wit know he a ? ? , they don't even have to apologize. Everybody got that "yes I know he my ? , and yes he's ? " face.

lol.gif

BALL. Stay here.

@S2J I bet you be that one dude that score on a ? on some crazy ? after he give you the foul that you would have taken had you missed the shot, but instead you run to the other end of the court like "? I ain't call foul, that's a bucket". I met you a million times over my ? . I hate your existence. If ? look at you like this all the time. ? 's not normal bruh. It's time to make some changes in life.
    Mike+Woodson+Face.gif

Lol Nah controlled environments only these days, same 10-15 dudes, at work or with older heads, designated time n place, no drama. Them dramatic 3 hours for 2 games days are long gone.

this ? washed up

qerkjdv580qm.jpg

When ol boy is cookin and everybody keeps yellin 'who's man is that!'...and its your man

so....

you saving pics of ? ?
  • S2J
    Options
    What does S2J stand for?

lol.gif

BALL. Stay here.

Mike+Woodson+Face.gif

this ? washed up

qerkjdv580qm.jpg

When ol boy is cookin and everybody keeps yellin 'who's man is that!'...and its your man

so....

you saving pics of ? ?

You're better than this.

I cooked you up before about that pic. So, Ic search: s2j look at this ? stance

Voila.