White Murder Suspect (w/ Hand In Pocket) Chases Cop & Begs Cop To Shoot Him..... Cop Refuses.

Options
Allah_U_Akbar
Allah_U_Akbar Members Posts: 11,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2015 in For The Grown & Sexy

Comments

• rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Watch somebody say Al and Jessie cooked this video up or something smh.
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    giphy.gif

maybe it was his brother? or cousin? or father? maybe?
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Darth Sidious
    Darth Sidious Members Posts: 2,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Looks like progress to me. He had every right to shoot him. It's scary to see what Police have to deal with.

The worst problem I deal with at work is my mouse\? hand getting sore ( between working all day and gaming all night on a PC, it's hard on a G's fingers )
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Looks like progress to me. He had every right to shoot him. It's scary to see what Police have to deal with.

The worst problem I deal with at work is my mouse\? hand getting sore ( between working all day and gaming all night on a PC, it's hard on a G's fingers )

Making progress? Dude he refused to shoot is white, so FOH.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cop might as well gave him a ? badge smh.
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You missed the point entirely.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Or maybe he didn't wana be another cop that shoots a unarmed person
  • Allah_U_Akbar
    Allah_U_Akbar Members Posts: 11,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    Or maybe he didn't wana be another cop that shoots a unarmed person

He reached in his pockets, implying that he had a weapon and lunged towards the cop.

The cop woulda been totally justified if he shot this murder suspect.

If a Black man just looks at a cop in a "threatening" way, the cop "fears for his life" and has no other option but to use deadly force.
  • Lab Baby
    Lab Baby Members Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The irony of the thread at the bottom of this one. Progess these nuts.
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He was in the military. 2 tours I think. He knows when to shoot and when not to. Unlike other punk ass pigs this punk ass pig had been shot at and probably values life after the ? he's seen. He's still a pig ass pig. Death to them all. I respect this one a little bit tho....

On second thought I dont. Crackers not killing crackers is nothing to respect. Off with his head.
  • EyeofAsaru
    EyeofAsaru Members Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Aint that some bull horse cow but most important PIG ?

The real killers get arrested in the most civil manner,get their rights read to and the innocent people* get a multitude of high voltage tasers and bullets up the ass for a traffic stop..

Lady liberty can suck a sick ? ,blind cave ?

*Black people(in case u didn't know)
  • Darth Sidious
    Options
    wow, a lot of feelings here about a brave cop doing the right thing.
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Ain't nothing wrong with the cop handling the situation professionally. It should be applauded but don't make a statement that it's progession when it's ome cop out of thousands who does that and that the suspect was also white at that.
  • Darth Sidious
    Options
    The_Jackal wrote: »

Ain't nothing wrong with the cop handling the situation professionally. It should be applauded but don't make a statement that it's progession when it's ome cop out of thousands who does that and that the suspect was also white at that.

At least two things can be observed in this video that I have read the vast majority of IC posters want to see happen with law enforcement.

1) Body cams. We saw first hand the situation the officers was confronted with and the actions he took.
    2) Use of deadly force as a last resort. If the officer had shot, I don't think a court in the land would have faulted him but he risked his life and assessed the situation professionally and chose not to shoot.

That is why I cited progress.

• not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The_Jackal wrote: »

At least two things can be observed in this video that I have read the vast majority of IC posters want to see happen with law enforcement.

1) Body cams. We saw first hand the situation the officers was confronted with and the actions he took.
    2) Use of deadly force as a last resort. If the officer had shot, I don't think a court in the land would have faulted him but he risked his life and assessed the situation professionally and chose not to shoot.

That is why I cited progress.

Crazy thing, that body cam was not police issued. Someone in his family bought if for him after Ferguson
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm still mystified that the old guy who flew in restricted airspace didn't get shot or shot down.
    LordZuko wrote: »
    tumblr_inline_nhrgd0fx1I1qmc25h.gif

Key and Peels need to parody this ?

"Shoot me officer! I'M chasing YOU with a weapon! ? shoot me!"

"I shall not sir! Please stop chasing me so I can give you a cash reward, keys to my squad car, and my wife's phone number! She's a freak, you'll like her!"