Options

Comments

• kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Westie wrote: »
    Kai wrote: »
    RiGGA wrote: »
    Ayo I just gotta get one more thing off my chest son why you stunting over that Ashley Stewart shopping big ? in ya avatar? You proud of hitting that my ? ? I mean ? at 5'5 I guess her being tall with a fat ass cancels out the cellulite and crushed pelvis whenever she rides.

pM9LU7WQN7UZR.jpg

The side of her face looks like a damaged foot too but hey like I said do ya thang pleighboi there's clearly someone out there for everybody.

LOL don't confuse the busted looking ? you get with for mine, my homegirl is pretty as hell. Just cuz you used to ? with chewbaccas out here don't mean I do.

bruh, she got fat elbows tho

I'll be posting another pic from another angle soon.....

Why do Yall feel the need to prove anything who cares. Stop putting this chick out there like this please

I feel you man....should I really put her out there like that? Probably not.....if she ? me off this week I'll post the remaining pics. It might be divine intervention those pics didn't post right
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ayo I just gotta get one more thing off my chest son why you stunting over that Ashley Stewart shopping big ? in ya avatar? You proud of hitting that my ? ? I mean ? at 5'5 I guess her being tall with a fat ass cancels out the cellulite and crushed pelvis whenever she rides.

pM9LU7WQN7UZR.jpg

The side of her face looks like a damaged foot too but hey like I said do ya thang pleighboi there's clearly someone out there for everybody.

LOL don't confuse the busted looking ? you get with for mine, my homegirl is pretty as hell. Just cuz you used to ? with chewbaccas out here don't mean I do.

Why do Yall feel the need to prove anything who cares. Stop putting this chick out there like this please

I feel you man....should I really put her out there like that? Probably not.....if she ? me off this week I'll post the remaining pics. It might be divine intervention those pics didn't post right

That's worse. ?
  • Rum Middleton
    Rum Middleton Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bruh don't be ashamed....post them ? like a boss..
  • RiGGA
    RiGGA Members Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? ? me having more of a social life on the Internet than they do offline...like yo some of yall be the man online writing straight duck tales with no shame but then when you log off reality sets in and you gotta pray somebody responds to your texts of desperation...

....then when somebody finally gives you an ounce of life you log back on exaggerating the ? out of your encounter and post pics (completely unbeknownst to her) to further solidify your Internet reputation. ? be hilarious and downright pathetic at the same damn time. I be reading some of this ? and be embarrassed for yall ? but can't help but laugh like

mj-laughing.gif
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

pM9LU7WQN7UZR.jpg

*sniff* *sniff*

*sniff* *sniff* *sniff*

I smell.... I smell ? .

• shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @west you on ya mama hen ish but

Gone head an come dine right quick
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? happens wrote: »

Yall already know she got ass, that should be enough. He doesn't need to post different angles for yalls critique. That's some herb ? .
  • BEAM
    BEAM Members Posts: 2,560 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wait, wait, wait..
    So more than half the ? in here are over 6 feet?
    ? ducktales. I hope people see all the bullshyt in here.

I'm 5'10.5", btw.
  • kingblaze84
    edited April 2015
    Options

pM9LU7WQN7UZR.jpg

That's worse. ?

Lol.......I'm not posting them relax
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    Bruh don't be ashamed....post them ? like a boss..

Damn ya'll really wanna see them huh
  • Inglewood_Fatty
    Inglewood_Fatty Members Posts: 1,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BEAM wrote: »
    Wait, wait, wait..
    So more than half the ? in here are over 6 feet?
    ? ducktales. I hope people see all the bullshyt in here.

I'm 5'10.5", btw.

? can't be that pathetic to lie about their height lol
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? happens wrote: »

Yall already know she got ass, that should be enough. He doesn't need to post different angles for yalls critique. That's some herb ? .

A g aint emm much worried about that

Gone head and post dat cannon you totin
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    six fo and change
  • BEAM
    BEAM Members Posts: 2,560 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2015
    Options

You'd be surprised.

? are intimidated by these lame bytches in here hitting anybody under 6 feet with "wacks," so they lie to seem acceptable to them over the internet. Trust me, mass insecurity is more believable than more than half the ? in here being well over six feet tall, trust.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 2,089
    edited April 2015
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You'd be surprised.

? are intimidated by these lame bytches in here tryna hitting anybody under 6 feet with "wacks," so they lie to seem acceptable to them over the internet. Trust me, mass insecurity is more believable than more than half the ? in here being well over six feet tall, trust.

? OUTTA YO ? ASS FEELINGS OVER HEIGHT MY ? .
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i'm 165 cm, but that's gibberish to y'all so 5'5". i wanna be taller so bad tho everyone else in my family is tall except for my one sister. at least i'm not her @ 5'2" lol

@Kai post a pic of you and your sisters
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? taking this thread to serious
  • Rum Middleton
    Rum Middleton Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The_Jackal wrote: »
    ? taking this thread to serious

Where's serious?
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Noir wrote: »

You'd be surprised.

? are intimidated by these lame bytches in here tryna hitting anybody under 6 feet with "wacks," so they lie to seem acceptable to them over the internet. Trust me, mass insecurity is more believable than more than half the ? in here being well over six feet tall, trust.

? OUTTA YO ? ASS FEELINGS OVER HEIGHT MY ? .

Cs

the nerve of these lill ?

get out yall lil ? ass feelings
  • IgnorantSole
    IgnorantSole Members Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wow..... this ? went left

O6p0Ew.gif
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao @ Pico and Noir. Y'all are ? .