I'm tired of yall acting like Kobe's the best closer...THE REAL BEST CLOSER IS.......

Options
124»

Comments

• D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    In that case shouldn't T-Mac atleast be considered?

once again, u have showed ur dumbness.....
    u can't consider t-mac clutch.....how many playoff series has he won??? don't worry, i'll wait......
    ? ? , u know nothin about basketball
    takin melo over kobe????
    u have proved that ur an idiot
    and btw, that ? u said about my initals was lame
    sound like sum ? a 12 yr. old would say
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Like others said.. and this is all im going to say.. Clutch is all the moments leading up to the last moment..

ie.. i remember in 98.. Jordan stripping Malone in the closing moments of the game .. as a bulls fan or ? a fan period those lil moments that led up to the final play were great and made the last shot even meaningful because of the mini battles they won before the actual culmination
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    smh @ ya ignoring Travis Outlaw...
  • CoolJoe
    CoolJoe Members Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ? Shitman wrote: »
    we talkin about the same mo williams that guaranteed victory against orlando then shot 37% in that series?

SMH@ That ? looking like he wanted to cry when they lost the series hahaha.
  • will grimey
    will grimey Members Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    D.D.S. wrote: »
    once again, u have showed ur dumbness.....
    u can't consider t-mac clutch.....how many playoff series has he won??? don't worry, i'll wait......
    ? ? , u know nothin about basketball
    takin melo over kobe????
    u have proved that ur an idiot
    and btw, that ? u said about my initals was lame
    sound like sum ? a 12 yr. old would say

? that is one of the most clutch moments of all time..Kobe, Jordan, Lebron will NEVER do that ? ..That moment can NEVER be duplicated lil ? .....clutch is clutch regardless....I know nothin about basketball huh? Well Mr. Naismith whose your pick to win it all? Better yet, pick anything about basketball u wanna debate about youngin....

BTW ? u and your name....
  • Sym_
    Sym_ Members Posts: 842
    edited April 2010
    Options
    rofl

? gettin serious
  • D.D.S.
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ? that is one of the most clutch moments of all time..Kobe, Jordan, Lebron will NEVER do that ? ..That moment can NEVER be duplicated lil ? .....clutch is clutch regardless....I know nothin about basketball huh? Well Mr. Naismith whose your pick to win it all? Better yet, pick anything about basketball u wanna debate about youngin....

? t-mac is REGULAR SEASON CLUTCH, NOT PLAYOFF CLUTCH
    that's an alright display of clutchness, but did it win a ring or playoff series???
    NO
    how many BIG plays did t-mac make in the playoffs????
    NONE
    so do urself a favor and hop off t-mac's nuts
  • will grimey
    edited April 2010
    Options
    D.D.S. wrote: »
    ? t-mac is REGULAR SEASON CLUTCH, NOT PLAYOFF CLUTCH
    that's an alright display of clutchness, but did it win a ring or playoff series???
    NO
    how many BIG plays did t-mac make in the playoffs????
    NONE
    so do urself a favor and hop off t-mac's nuts

smh @ him and his different genres of clutch....muhfucka if u can shoot consistently at the end of the game under pressure than u clutch...

u must b a Laker....If yall get beat in the 1st round u might as well not log in for about a week...
  • D.D.S.
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i'd rather have a playoff clutch person (kobe), than regular season clutch person (t-mac)
    and l.a. def. aint gettin beat in the 1st round
    they going back to the promised land again
  • Focal Point
    edited April 2010
    Options

Didn't Isiah get buckets in rapid succession like that as well as Reggie Miller?
  • playmaker88
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Clutch is being feared..
    Clutch m akes your opponents think its already written
    Clutch is more than 1 game
    Clutch is dependability
    Clutch is not losing 20-21 games in a row.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    If t-mac was clutch he would have gotten out of the first round by now. Robert Horry was clutch for Houston, L.A, and S.A. Horry would go 1/10 for the majority of the game but then hit a 3 pointer to win.
  • will grimey
    edited April 2010
    Options
    c1up wrote: »
    Didn't Isiah get buckets in rapid succession like that as well as Reggie Miller?

Reggie got 8 pts in 11 secs in a playoff game against the Knicks..
    Isiah scored 16pts in 90secs...

But come on yall couldn't feel the electricity in that footage???? That muhfucka scored 13 pts in 33secs! Only Reggie can boast! But he's retired and that T Mac highlight was fresh on my mind(from another thread)..
  • will grimey
    edited April 2010
    Options
    If t-mac was clutch he would have gotten out of the first round by now. Robert Horry was clutch for Houston, L.A, and S.A. Horry would go 1/10 for the majority of the game but then hit a 3 pointer to win.

T Mac stays faking injuries and ? ..His career might just be over...
  • Focal Point
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Reggie got 8 pts in 11 secs in a playoff game against the Knicks..
    Isiah scored 16pts in 90secs...

But come on yall couldn't feel the electricity in that footage???? That muhfucka scored 13 pts in 33secs! Only Reggie can boast! But he's retired and that T Mac highlight was fresh on my mind(from another thread)..

O I'm not denying the spectacular event it was, just commenting on the fact that others have done similar work... and Jordan I'm sure went off somewhere
  • will grimey
    Options
    So I'm lurkin around and ? ...Then I come across this thread...Damn I'm pyschic....@D.D.S. where u at bruh?
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? Shitman wrote: »
    any list without sebastian telfair is irrelevant

that ? travis outlaw is an assassin

This
  • playmaker88
    Options