• Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »
    Blk n mixxed latina ? >>>>>White
    Indian >>>>>>WHITE ?

Ain't you the one who said that Indians ARE black?

I said they are black skinned indians...
    Cause u kno,its a skin color...

Blackness is not a skin color though.

What color are these people

african-children-paralyzed.jpg

indian-boy.jpg

Throw a little big ? for ya ? ass n dUmb cohorts

Kenyan-Socialites-1.jpg

you posted 2 africans and an Indian in order to make what point
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2015
    Options
    white girls are overrated by blk men...
    are there bad white ? . Hell yea..r there Cool cute white ? hell yea..

But ... ? add extra emphasis on whiteness..
    they white give ? passes, on things they would get on blk women 4 All the time.
    Blk women do the same thing with us men.

All In all, the average white ? is goofy as ? , n is full of herself.
    white ? got some of the worst attitudes ever.
    N when they get on a ? .They get on . cause they know the chances of a ? touching them is slim to none. all she gotta do is get them tears flowing ,n that ? 's life n freedom is in her hands.

But a white women with a ? with game n awarness of self is a whole different subject.
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2015
    Options
    So ILL wrote: »
    You ? are going way to deep into this ? .

Its only ? , damn lol.

c/s. This should've been posted on page one, and the thread should have ended immediately thereafter.
    Leave it up to nigguhs to turn ? into rocket science....smh.
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tumblr_nov8jgTcKh1tk6c4ro1_540.jpg

Where this chick driving, dressed like this
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? Indians

Hey man that really hurt my feelings
  • gotdamkam
    gotdamkam Members Posts: 298 ✭✭
    edited June 2015
    Options
    I Don't know about white girls but, white guys are Killin the game right now1jt5ip.jpg
  • PapaDoc223
    PapaDoc223 Members Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    Some of em are dope, I don't think it's underrated or overrated. You like what you like. But some of them girls just looking for the "black experience" from a ? . The ? I SMMFH @ are the one's dumb enough to stay with and get them fat obese white women pregnant :(

l.jpg
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIKkH8sk4HrAYQDTh5rOYK2gc0kN03TJ6zjslVXYVZjd829IOUmA
    567345_9ja_jpg25ee9857d5213f80ae98b6f53930a2a2
    10563743603_4a732c0c98_o.jpg

Lol the whole lotta love poster lmaooo
  • A Talented One
    A Talented One Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    Options
    gotdamkam wrote: »
    I Don't know about white girls but, white guys are Killin the game right now1jt5ip.jpg

From what I have been seeing lately, this is probably true.

Just because you wouldn't like for something to be true doesn't make it not true. This is something that the IC needs to learn.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • BEAM
    BEAM Members Posts: 2,560 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Just because you wouldn't like for something to be true doesn't make it not true. This is something that the IC needs to learn.

Your hype for the "Swirl Life" is mad suspect, fam.

Before you were trying to be low key about suggesting that White women treat their men better;
    And now you're tryna suggest that White men treat Black women better.

Were you adopted by a White family or something?
    I just don't get why you're so insistent upon downing Black people / relationships.

As I said, the point you're always trying to make is woefully isolated to you and other non-Black women getting guys like you; But somehow you're convinced that there's something the rest of us don't understand or are unaware of regarding the prowess and performance of Whites in the social / dating sphere.

I mean really, what's your problem?
    Because this issue you're combatting is indeed yours, not ours ( other Black people ).
  • A Talented One
    Options
    BEAM wrote: »

Before you were trying to be low key about suggesting that White women treat their men better;

I just don't get why you're so insistent upon downing Black people / relationships.

As I said, the point you're always trying to make is woefully isolated to you and other non-Black women getting guys like you; But somehow you're convinced that there's something the rest of us don't understand or are unaware of regarding the prowess and performance of Whites in the social / dating sphere.

Because this issue you're combatting is indeed yours, not ours ( other Black people ).

Wrong again.

I took that pic to be saying that white men are 'hot' right now -- that they are men increasingly being sought after by women of various races.

I've never "downed" black relationships. FOH.

My two main complains about black women have been 1) too many are overweight, and 2) they stereotype us too much, which makes them hard to meet them randomly.

• BEAM
    edited June 2015
    Options
    I took that pic to be saying that white men are 'hot' right now -- that they are men increasingly being sought after by women of various races.

Interracial relationships have been in style for a long time now. White men are getting no more attention form women than they've always gotten. But even still, they aren't getting more attention than Black men, so I'm not sure what relevance your point has.

Sure, there will always be coonish women of other races that chase that Swirl Life, but they're such a microscopic sector of our population that your "point" wasn't even worth mentioning.

My two main complains about black women have been 1) too many are overweight, and 2) they stereotype us too much, which makes them hard to meet them randomly.

Overweight according to what? BMI? That measurement can only be fairly attributed to White and Asian women, because they're largely devoid of any sort of shape. * A woman with ass and thighs is not "overweight," she's voluptuous / curvy / stacked / what have you..

But okay, say you don't like women with ass. Whatever. Even still, there are plenty of slim and petite Black women out there. Plenty.

Furthermore, Black women are extremely comprehensive. In my experience, they're the most diverse group out there, able to genuinely adopt the aesthetics and mannerisms of any sub-culture and not look like cornballs. White women can't do that, which is what makes them so bland..

And for the record ~ Scooping White women is easy, because they're easy. They're not friendlier or more socially adept, they're easy. Bagging a White bytch damn near doesn't even count, because it's almost impossible to ? up with them.

Your issues are rooted in your own inabilities, not Black women.
  • Ubuntu1
    Ubuntu1 Members Posts: 852 ✭✭✭
    Options

Wrong again.

My two main complains about (you mean some , most at best which I couldn't possibly believe but is possible) black women have been 1) too many are overweight, and 2) they stereotype us too much, which makes them hard to meet them randomly.

You don't see the irony in this?

I think you've gone beyond generalizations. You're viewing black women as extensions of each other, or as parts of a whole instead of distinct wholes unto themselves, and not as individuals.
  • A Talented One
    Options
    Ubuntu1 wrote: »

Wrong again.

My two main complains about (you mean some , most at best which I couldn't possibly believe but is possible) black women have been 1) too many are overweight, and 2) they stereotype us too much, which makes them hard to meet them randomly.

You don't see the irony in this?

I think you've gone beyond generalizations. You're viewing black women as extensions of each other, or as parts of a whole instead of distinct wholes unto themselves, and not as individuals.

No, I'm not viewing them that way.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    Some of em are dope, I don't think it's underrated or overrated. You like what you like. But some of them girls just looking for the "black experience" from a ? . The ? I SMMFH @ are the one's dumb enough to stay with and get them fat obese white women pregnant :(

l.jpg
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIKkH8sk4HrAYQDTh5rOYK2gc0kN03TJ6zjslVXYVZjd829IOUmA
    567345_9ja_jpg25ee9857d5213f80ae98b6f53930a2a2
    10563743603_4a732c0c98_o.jpg

Bruh its na international disgrace.
    these top class ? marrying the fattest chick of the neighbourhood.
    wherever i walk ther is this fat whitey that look at me like im hers naturally.

Worse in the sauna you got these white fatsos looking at me like ' you still havnt askin to ? ?' Next thing happening is that black juan going downstairs with her... smh

Nope ILL MARRY A DEEEEEEEP BLACK female CHEETAH!!! ? help me resist !!!! ? help a ? !!!
  • Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2015
    Options

My two main complains about black women have been 1) too many are overweight (I won't dignify this one with a response) and 2) they stereotype don't like us me too much which makes them hard to meet them randomly.

You are exposing yourself, b.

The bolded is a "you problem"
  • A Talented One
    Options
    Peace_79 wrote: »

My two main complains about black women have been 1) too many are overweight (I won't dignify this one with a response) and 2) they stereotype don't like us me too much which makes them hard to meet them randomly.

You are exposing yourself, b.

The bolded is a "you problem"

Black women, especially professional black women, very often assume we are uneducated and broke, unless something about us screams otherwise.

Why would that be my special problem when I am more educated than the vast majority of black men?
  • BEAM
    Options
    Black women, especially professional black women, very often assume we are uneducated and broke, unless something about us screams otherwise.

I've hardly dealt with this before; And the few times I have shared one commonality, those women were all stuck up, self-absorbed, entitled ? .

You've had a few bad experiences with a few Black femmes, and now you're trying to paint with a broad brush, making sweeping generalizations that simply aren't true. You're going after the wrong types of women, and acting as if given your narrow scope of encounters, White is right, or at least easier.

You're not good with women. That's the issue here.
    You need to accept that and do better instead of making it someone else's problem.
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They still women and have insecurities issues like everyone else. Just depends if you find them physically attractive.
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As for black women being overweight... the stats on that are not good.