scumbag!

Options

Comments

• Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn I cant look at some of y'all avi the same ever again.
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can only imagine the truth behind some of these stories.
  • geechee slim
    geechee slim Members Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    First, let me say my cousin is one of my best friends. best friend in the world. He is my man, 50 grand. I love this ? , and I'll do anything for him...
    Now let me tell you about how I ? his ? .

My cousin is actually my roommate right now. but ever since I've known him, he's been a total mangina. way too feminine. He doesn't have game, he's just a metrosexual. a lot of the women he's met has been through online dating. he met one chick, and since he wasn't good at texting, he gave me his cell phone to start talking to the chick for him... lol, I know right? So I quickly let her know who's who, and gave her my real number.

Met the ? Sunday at her church. Even met her grandma, and service was beautiful. I told her I was a friend from school. So I drove her straight back to her house so that Grandma can run her errands. I did find it strange that she lives with her older sister and a grandmother that had to be 80 years old. where the ? was her mother and father? she might be trying to set me up for the okie doke.

So we get to her house, and her sister is there. So we instead go to the laundry room of her apartment complex. the door to the restroom can be locked from the inside, pitch black. I don't know where this ? brought towels from, but she laid on the ground. I'm about to ? and I whip out the condom. She says, I'm allergic to latex. and that was the first time I had unprotected sex, and with my homeboys girl. So that's a scumbag two-fer.

So we walk back to her apartment and her older sister is outside. old girl walks in the crib and the sister asked me how old I was. I said 18, I was 22 at the time (extra scummage). She then said that her sister couldn't possibly have had friends from school because he hasn't been in school for two years since the "incident."

SKEERRRRTTTTT!!

I said I'm a much older friend... but what "incident?" the older sister just gave that look that says, you will find out.

oh yeah and let me also say, non-latex condoms suck ass. and expensive. $12 for three condoms? Thats $4/nut. ? that!
    And since this has been a 12 year old secret, I'm taking this it to the grave with me.
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man @BeardedFreak got me with real life tears in my eyes.

Preciate you brah
  • GodNThaBuild'n
    GodNThaBuild'n Members Posts: 8,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He took sum underage ? from a ? ?
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He took sum underage ? from a ? ? ?

Fixed for accuracy

• Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    Explain urself
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @ went from scumbag, to him catching an L.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    Geechie on some Mr Cee ? ...some bring some dignity back to this thread
  • geechee slim
    Options
    OK, the big secret "incident" is she was suspended from her high school for stabbing a dude in the back of the neck with dull scissors. That doesnt make her any less cut throat. She has a mental problem. Which explains her missing parents. The father is mentally handicapped and the mother was put in an insane asylum right after the "incident."
  • geechee slim
    Options
    well She definitely was not a ? !
    she just had severe emotional issues. she was very clingy and fell in love with people very quick. I only smashed twice.my cousin told me about her situation and her parents because he ironically was still talking to her at the time.

and I've read some of y'all stories. Don't act like angels when y'all are lower ? then me!
  • geechee slim
    Options
    Feelings, huh?

? all you hoes

Get a grip ? ? !
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    First, let me say my cousin is one of my best friends. best friend in the world. He is my man, 50 grand. I love this ? , and I'll do anything for him...
    Now let me tell you about how I ? his ? .

My cousin is actually my roommate right now. but ever since I've known him, he's been a total mangina. way too feminine. He doesn't have game, he's just a metrosexual. a lot of the women he's met has been through online dating. he met one chick, and since he wasn't good at texting, he gave me his cell phone to start talking to the chick for him... lol, I know right? So I quickly let her know who's who, and gave her my real number.

Met the ? Sunday at her church. Even met her grandma, and service was beautiful. I told her I was a friend from school. So I drove her straight back to her house so that Grandma can run her errands. I did find it strange that she lives with her older sister and a grandmother that had to be 80 years old. where the ? was her mother and father? she might be trying to set me up for the okie doke.

So we get to her house, and her sister is there. So we instead go to the laundry room of her apartment complex. the door to the restroom can be locked from the inside, pitch black. I don't know where this ? brought towels from, but she laid on the ground. I'm about to ? and I whip out the condom. She says, I'm allergic to latex. and that was the first time I had unprotected sex, and with my homeboys girl. So that's a scumbag two-fer.

So we walk back to her apartment and her older sister is outside. old girl walks in the crib and the sister asked me how old I was. I said 18, I was 22 at the time (extra scummage). She then said that her sister couldn't possibly have had friends from school because he hasn't been in school for two years since the "incident."

SKEERRRRTTTTT!!

I said I'm a much older friend... but what "incident?" the older sister just gave that look that says, you will find out.

oh yeah and let me also say, non-latex condoms suck ass. and expensive. $12 for three condoms? Thats $4/nut. ? that!
    And since this has been a 12 year old secret, I'm taking this it to the grave with me.

marcus-camby.png
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I Got Scumbagged by this chick so bad last night brah . I just wanna Erase Yesterday or re-do that muhfucka .
    ...Aint took this many L's in like 8 years .
  • kingofkingz
    kingofkingz Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I Got Scumbagged by this chick so bad last night brah . I just wanna Erase Yesterday or re-do that muhfucka .
    ...Aint took this many L's in like 8 years .

Share the story playa

• Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    Drop the story bruh my therapist says opening will lighten your spirit
This discussion has been closed.