The Official "Power" Season 2 Discussion (June 6, 9pm ET) WARNING SPOILERS INSIDE

Options

Comments

• black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2015
    Options
    So we meet Tommy's mom. She's a coke head, and knows both Ghost and her son are in the game. Ain't going to lie. I would smash Tommy's mom. Lol

Angela got demoted and thrown off the case.

Caanan is making his presence known.

Rolla's boy in the RSK is on to Ghost.

Holly is in the hospital. However thanks to next week's preview, she's going to live.

Simon is a cold ? . He bought the building, just so he could pressure Ghost to work for him. That was G paying 10% over market value and hiding it from Ghost.

Tasha is sceaming.

No Lala ? .

Great season premiere. Can't wait for next week. I'll leave y'all with my saying:

"Empires can't be built and maintained without "Power"
  • black caesar
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Simon is Bi. They touched on that last season when Ghost came to his house. He was talking about the club life in the 70's and 80's saying it was an orgy of pleasures. He likes men with smooth skin.

He would love Caitlyn Jenner. Lol

I have my suspicions that Lobos is ? as well.
  • J. Will
    J. Will Members Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ghost needs to address the fact that Holly said she was his new partner and called him Ghost...

thats some ? i wouldve said before i told him she got killed, ? if she came at me like that i wouldve Walter White her ass...that ? need to die

Tasha's THOT ass friend annoys me every time...if she was played by any other actress I'd hate her in real life too, on some Joffrey type ? ....

I only caught up on this show last weekend, now i'm here posting like i been on since day 1....? does fill a void since damn near every besides GOT is off the air now
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    J. Will wrote: »
    Ghost needs to address the fact that Holly said she was his new partner and called him Ghost...

thats some ? i wouldve said before i told him she got killed, ? if she came at me like that i wouldve Walter White her ass...that ? need to die

Tasha's THOT ass friend annoys me every time...if she was played by any other actress I'd hate her in real life too, on some Joffrey type ? ....

I only caught up on this show last weekend, now i'm here posting like i been on since day 1....? does fill a void since damn near every besides GOT is off the air now

GOT is on now for 2 more eps
  • J. Will
    J. Will Members Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    loch121 wrote: »
    J. Will wrote: »

GOT is on now for 2 more eps

i meant every show i used to ? with heavy..Boardwalk Empire, SOA, Breaking Bad etc., are all gone so Power fills that void
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just watching so I skipped Yall comments so Yall cant ? this up for me

Somebody tell 50 he gotta at least remix the intro for the nxt season

Tell me Ghost know who trying to ? him now

Lol @ 50 face once he hear Ghost still alive

It's sad cause 50 really wear jackets like this

Kanan was bout to ? that ?

No matter how much I ? with Ghost, I'll never forgive him for Rolla

This ? was crazy prepared

Shawn s stupid ass ?

This ? 50 a monster

This ? is stupid and wreckless...just a ain't ? ? ?

This ? don't give a ? about her right now

Oh ? , did this ? Angie get thicker

Power is killing the game on sex scenes

Mmmmhhhhmmmm Episode 4

Aite no more live recaps

• R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fuckkkkk nvm it was too short
  • MeTaL
    MeTaL Members Posts: 6,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just caught up on it.. Lmao at 50 when he found out Ghost is not dead.. He went looking for the ? , all he found was her pink shoes in the closet.. That ? is on the run.. She know she ? up bad..

and gotdamn at Tasha knowing ? that ghost doesn't think she knows.. That's a smart ? ..
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Good first episode...

50 and them jackets....lol

Rolla replacement look young but gave no ?

50 can't smoke weed...smh

Damn, Angela look good when she ? ...I wanna beat

It's gonna take forever for Ghost and Tommy to peep whats going on.

Tasha still a ride or die when it comes to the street ? ...lol she hit Ghost wit the shocker tho

Where Lala ? ?...*waits

Ghost too lost in simp city to ever murk Angela...that ? got a ? mesmerised....

Surprised there wasn't a new opening credits song

Tommy and his mamma coke heads together....smh....no hope for dude.

? Simon playing chess

? Hollie, she should have died.
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Angela would ride for ghost

they will come clean to each other and help each other out to both get what they want

Angela is way more thicker than i though she was....

Tommy I actually liked him this episode until holly scenes

New Case ? is cold as ?

Smash on Frankie

Pink shoes come back to me!
  • CottonCitySlim
    Options
    found pink shoes on twitter she actually from NY
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its evident 50 gonna snitch and have Ghost get pulled over with the gun he gave to his son in the car....his son gonna take the fall for it.....im pretty sure thats how 50 got locked up in the first place
  • black caesar
    Options
    found pink shoes on twitter she actually from NY

Drop her twitter name fam.
  • soulfulcat
    soulfulcat Members Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^^^^ what he said
  • CottonCitySlim
    Options
  • black caesar
    Options
    @TheLopezLopez

is pink shoes

Good looking out. Already following her. Here's Angela's twitter:

@LelaLoren
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol @ outta him.

THAT'S how I want a broad to ride me. Lawd!
  • King of GA
    King of GA Members Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its evident 50 gonna snitch and have Ghost get pulled over with the gun he gave to his son in the car....his son gonna take the fall for it.....im pretty sure thats how 50 got locked up in the first place

I'm thinking that was a poor job of foreshadowing. I think the kid gone have to make a choice between 50 and Ghost with that fun. 50 said, "you might save Ghost's life..."

I think when that choice has to be made the kid gone ? his pops and save Ghost.
  • gem$tone
    gem$tone Members Posts: 468 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think ghost should have lied to the Spanish dude and told him the same chic that hit him killed Rollo. That way he clear his hands cuz of what he told the GSK. That is a loose end he doesn't need over his head.

Especially since he saw the ? try and murk him.
  • gem$tone
    gem$tone Members Posts: 468 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And lala can't act for ? ! I can't wait to see them ? . Hopefully she riding someone like Angie was doing.