set up by chicks

Options

Comments

• MrMinimalist
    MrMinimalist Members Posts: 787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This thread was set up five years ago to fail until Pico revived it.

Anyways, ? can get clapped too B.
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Spoke to some ? off tagged trying to get in her head after she kept begging to come by and ? .

Too many red flags. She finally hinted to if she wanted to set a ? up and how she would do it. I cut her off quick.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This thread was set up five years ago to fail until Pico revived it.

Anyways, ? can get clapped too B.

@Pico is the thread-whisperer.
  • Dirty McGirty
    Dirty McGirty Members Posts: 185 ✭✭
    Options
    lethal5 wrote: »
    There was a story that came outta montreal how this gurl met sum dude i think at this bar. They go back to her motel room for some kinky sex. Dude was actually stupid enough to volunteerily have old girl handcuff him to the bed for the sex. As u can imagine he got robbed, but to make matters worse she had a dude hiding in the closet wearing a batman costume......he ? the duded cuffed to the bed .

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LLWlBgj0uOc
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2015
    Options
    When people complain about misogyny in rap lyrics, I don't think they understand that like 40%+ of the ? /? lyrics in question are referring to this kind of situation lol.
    _Lefty wrote: »
    No lie, most of the big licks I seen hit, a lot of bodies I seen get dropped have been set up by a grimey ? , or a messy ? , or a ? that's mad at her ? and vent to the wrong dude. I don't care if you been with the broad for 20 years, don't put no female, ring or not too far in your business if you in the streets. Be wary of ? doin too much textin when ya'll kickin it, I ain't sayin snatch her phone, but just be on the lookout. If ya'll hook up, don't take her to the crib, and don't go to her crib, take her to the hotel. NOT THE MOTEL. The hotel. ? has always been a ? biggest downfall, that and carelessness. Deadly combination.

#Fundamentals

what diff would it make if ? is with the ? ?

Hotels aren't open air, motels are. Hotels have staff that knock, but not often, people walking around, there's going to be a few more deterrents to somebody actin up. Motel six is like an apartment complex, you can walk right up to the door do ya thing and be back in the car in 5 minutes, maybe less. Hotels you gotta get on elevators and ? like that, it's just harder, trust me.

In Max B's situation, it was a Holiday Inn.

That's why I said it don't matter if ? is with the ? .

Holiday Inn a cheap hotel but you still gotta walk through a single entrance past a desk clerk and multiple security cameras.

Max B is free working on Coke Wave 7 if that went down in a Motel 6 instead of a Holiday Inn.

No such thing as perfect safety, all you can do is maximize the odds in your favor. There's ? crazy enough to murk somebody in a airport like ? Cowboys but your odds are obviously worse in a dark alleyway.

Both of ya'll right, I'm just sayin....
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No lie, most of the big licks I seen hit, a lot of bodies I seen get dropped have been set up by a grimey ? , or a messy ? , or a ? that's mad at her ? and vent to the wrong dude. I don't care if you been with the broad for 20 years, don't put no female, ring or not too far in your business if you in the streets. Be wary of ? doin too much textin when ya'll kickin it, I ain't sayin snatch her phone, but just be on the lookout. If ya'll hook up, don't take her to the crib, and don't go to her crib, take her to the hotel. NOT THE MOTEL. The hotel. ? has always been a ? biggest downfall, that and carelessness. Deadly combination.

#Fundamentals

what diff would it make if ? is with the ? ?

Hotels aren't open air, motels are. Hotels have staff that knock, but not often, people walking around, there's going to be a few more deterrents to somebody actin up. Motel six is like an apartment complex, you can walk right up to the door do ya thing and be back in the car in 5 minutes, maybe less. Hotels you gotta get on elevators and ? like that, it's just harder, trust me.

In Max B's situation, it was a Holiday Inn.

That's why I said it don't matter if ? is with the ? .

He had that ? comin to the room, if she comin to the room she ridin wit me, ain't none of that, "come up here" ? . ? I don't know you. I believe that ? had them bands in his room, I think them ? was credit card theives or somethin right? And if somebody knock on the door, we answer like it's a traphouse. If you ain't hotel staff when I look out the peephole, or you hidin from the peephole, i'ma lay back and wait for you to kick the door. Front man on the kick door always get it the worst. ? 's a walking vest. Good luck.

#Fundamentals
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Funny thing about licks set up by chicks is for some reason, these dumb ? always believe nothing bad is going to happen "na, we just want his bread, we ain't poppin nothin". "Na baby, i wouldn't do that in front of you, I don't want that on your conscience". ? know damn well if a ? budge, ? gettin escalated quick, they go for it every single time.
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    My brother and his friend was recently set up and robbed by chicks ..his dude tried to run they caught him whipped his ass and tossed him in a dumpster behind the bar they were at

Wait?? The broads beat him up and threw him the dumpster?

Nah the ? that was waiting on them to come out the bar ...the bar he was at is in the heart of the hood(my bro loves hood bars) the door the girls led them out of leads to a small one way street which gets little traffic ..dudes was waiting got my bro for couple hundred and his dudes money and chains
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When I was a young talkative dumb ? I Almost got hit up
    Lucky for me the ? set it up wrong
    Talking bout meet her in the parking lot of the dollar general
    ? its 1am I got half a O on me and u want me to park at a store that's closed???
    ? don't sound right especially when I dropped her off at her house earlier that day and she said her folks was gone for the weekend
    Plus 12 could of road by seen me parked there
    An bam me up
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options