scumbag!

Options

Comments

• Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall some grown ass men dating ? for a year & some change & not smashing... wtf smmfh

No wonder ? be scumbaggin yall ?

Well to be honest, I...nevamind. Lemme plea the FIF. Lol
  • Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dave2one6 wrote: »
    Mastery wrote: »
    @Dave2one6 Post up part 2 ? .

I guess i need to post about bishes. the part 2 i was gonna post, aint.

I dont know who the scumbag is in this story, but here we go. (and count the L's)

Summer of 2004. Monday. 10:45 am. I had just dropped my brother off at home because we went to a Krayzie Bone show the previous night where Wi$h Bone was his hype man. L

After dropping my brother off, i hit the corner A-rab store to grab a 40. L. While walking in, i noticed this chick standing outside that i went to high school with. We wasnt friends, just always noticed her because she had big ? and was sexy, but kinda rough around the edges. "Ghetto" if u will. I didnt say anything walking in, but when i walked out she like " hey, can i go with u?" im like, cool. So we get in my car and i ask her where she wanna go. She said where ever u goin. i said im going home. she said well thats where we going. And it still didnt register with me yet. L.

So we get to my house and when she walks in she's like "damn, whats that sound? that humming? its scaring me." im like 'its the refridgerator.' (i didnt notice until later that night that she unplugged it) She like "where yo bauffroom at?" im like, right there. (i didnt notice she took my deoderant until the next morning) L.

So then it hits me. I was a lil off that day because i was hung over, had to wake up earlier than i planned, and hadnt had a beer yet to settle my head and stomach. L. So now to the business at hand. She like how much u got? I said all i got on me is $......dollars. She like, iight, what u want? some head or some ass? im thinkin " some ass? ewwww. she said, "but after i go cop, u can do whatever u want to me."

So i play it over in my head. I dont want her smoking ? in my house. i dont even wanna smell it because i might catch a contact and then do whatever i wanted to her. Im a square who use to dabble in the streets sometimes but this was the first time i ever been in this situation with this proposition. I opt for head.

She says to me " im going to undo yo pants, pull your ? out, and i want you to ? my mouth." I never heard those words before in my life. she had an itinerary when i was just playing it by ear. She said that and i instantly became ressurrected. so i did what she said do, and when i ? 'ed, she took it in her mouth, pulled out her pack of newports, and spit the spewge in between the box and the plastic wrap of the cigarette pack. L.

I give her the money, we go one block over, i drop her off, think about waiting, says ? it, and go back home.

First thing i laughed at in ur story was the word ? 'ED. What the ?

Second u get that ? pregnant? She kept ur sperm my ?
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blatalian wrote: »
    I've been debatin' on whether or not to share this story/situation/relationship cuz it's full of L's for me but there's also some GOATS too so I think it's evened out lol...so ? it I'll share...pretty much how and why I became a scumbag...

Went to Bike Week back in tha early 2000's wit' 2 of my ? . We get a suite at a hotel on tha strip. Me and my ? on tha balcony takin' in tha sites gettin' lifted when we get sprayed wit' some water. We all look up and there's a balcony full of chicks right above us. 1 chick in particular bad as ? ...she looked like Naomi Campbell and Tyra Banks combined...anyway me and me ? start talking ? to them when Tyra Campbell broad say "Why don't you come up here and talk to me face to face??" My dude who I'm wit' always thought he was ? Super Fly Pretty Ricky so he says "Shiiit baby...I'm on way up NOW!!" she like "Nah...not you!! That light skinned curly haired ? !" (1 goat for me)...I leave out tha room to go upstairs but not before I drag my ? for his L lol...I get up there and we start chopping it up and she hits me wit' tha whole "I didn't wanna come but my sisters needed me to help pay for tha room...this not my style or scene...blah blah blah" so I convince me ? to hit tha strip and she does tha same wit her girls...so now we in my room drinking...I start sucking ? and playing in tha ? (2nd GOAT for me)...my ? come back and I leave them ? outside...slid tha cooler in tha hallway and all..after about an hour of trying to get my ? wet she's say she not down to ? so she bounces leaving me wit' my 1st documented case of blue ? (and my 1st L)...flash forward to 2 weeks later she calls me and says she's been thinking about me and wants to meet up...she stay about 45 mins away so I go check her and get tha ass that night (3rd GOAT)...she lived wit her sisters and her pops who was blind and confined to a wheelchair (GOAT for me L for her)...

Now to make a long story short I'll hit keys points...

Shorty was 5 years older than me wit' a degree, working on her masters and had a good job (W)
    Moved to my to my city abt a month after we start ? around (W)
    Say she don't like condoms, can't get pregnant and we both took tests to make sure ? raw was cool (W)
    She was a freak AND she liked it on tha ass (Super W)

Now more L's

Found out she moved to my city becuz her ex was here (L)
    Dropped out of school and quit her job (L)
    We break up and ? semi-regular for a minute till she hits me with tha "it's a miracle!! I can have babies and I'm pregnant!" (L)
    Drive her to Charlotte for an abortion (L)
    She gets a phone call while we waiting and her phone on super high and I hear a ? on tha other line say "You at tha spot?? That ? still thinking it's his?!" (Super Dooper L)

Waited for her to go in tha back for her procedure, got in my whip, dipped and hit 77 back home playing ? Ain't ? tha whole ride...she might still be there for all I know...

And there you have it...birth of a scumbag...

omwe.gif
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rodbuddah wrote: »
    Here is another. in 2006 exxxotica came to miami. My sister owned a club in hollywood (1/2 way between miami and ft lauderdale) Moe's was the spot. My lodge brother use to live on the chat lines and met this chick who swore she was bad. But this bird was on the west coast of the state in naples. 2 hour drive to miami/ft lauderdale. Somehow he convinces her to jump on the greyhound under the premise she would get to sell ? out the club. I still didn't believe him, but I'm always down for some degenerate ? . he convinces me to go along for a ride to North Miami Beach to pick this chick up. I was blown away with what I saw. This chick had the best ass to waist ratio I ever saw but had these nasty scars running across her face its like she caught a street corner face lift. that is not even the half this chick came off the bus wearing daisy dukes in stripper shoes and a wife beater. She was cherokee bad. had to know what brought her to Dade. This buffoon tells me her dude is in jail and needed money to get him out. So she is selling ? to raise up money. We take her to our favorite spot on Biscayne Boulevard to test the goods. This broad came with nothing. Never in my life have I ever seen anyone take a condom and use it as a hair tie, but she did. She had no clue what was coming next we went straight for her ass. I still can hear her screaming oh my ? only dogs ? in the ass. My boy and I start barking at this ? while we took turns rearranging her insides. We abused every orifice she had. Once done we took her to the club. ? who hung out there knew what we were up to when we walked in cuz shortie look like she went 12 rounds. She couldn't get one sell. Before the last bus left we took her back to the train station and watched her take her dejected ass back home. She made no money and caught mad ? and babies in her throat. I don't think buddy got bailed out that day. My lodge brothers still laugh at that one.

I don't know about this one. Sounds like some fictional, ghetto gaggers, white boy ? . Rearranging her insides? Aight bruh.
  • rodbuddah
    rodbuddah Members Posts: 16 ✭✭
    Options
    @dwade206 far from fake family. Nothing about me white. I'm haitian. That's how a few of my lodge brothers use to get down. ? some still do
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bruh! ? aint ? . I used to feel bad for new chicks that came to the ship. But in the end, young broad are going to be young broad. Chicks in there 20s will do anything only if you ask.
  • MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This thread delivered to the nth degree! I been tripling back reading these stories and it had me in stitches. This ? was therapeutic for some nikkas in here. lol

Easily FOF worthy
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well played sir. Well played
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
    So one Friday afternoon me and my homeboy pick up these two broads. He was already ? with one of them and the friend came along for me. Friend was banging too, nice ? , nice onion, lil slim thick type. They wanted to go away for the weekend. That night we hit the movies, ate, then hit a pool hall. The place was about 2 hours away. They talking about we'll get a room for a couple days and head back Sunday. My boy look at me cause he know I don't play that ? . And I'm looking at his ass like "why the ? you didn't say nothing before I got here ? ?" But I go along with the ? anyway, and give him that look like "this ain't happening bruh."

Anyway we drive 2 ? hours away, hit the movies, eat a lil something then end up playing pool in a pool hall. We there until like midnight. So I'm hinting to my boy we need to bounce cause I'm trying to ? this ? . He like cool.

We leave and find a some ? as motel. On the way there though these ? is planning the next day and ? . Smh. We go to get one room and these ? start complaining because they don't want to ? in front of the other one. They want two rooms. I look at this ? again. He already know I'm getting heated. Once again, I'm like whatever man, "you paying ? ." Lol He pay for both rooms, give me and ol' girl the key to ours and we proceed. So we in there for a couple of hours, I'm blowing this ? back out. I'm already mad so I'm trying to bust through this ? ? . I smashed her 3 times in that couple of hours.

I call my boy, tell him I'm running to the store and see if he wanna roll. He like "nah, I'm good." I said "? , you might wanna roll." He still don't get it. I'm like "bring yo black ass on ? ." He come out and we start walking to my whip. I told this ? , I'm leaving these ? here. He like "what?" I said "I'm out ? , ? these hoes." He like "I'm not gon leave ol girl out here stranded like that". I said "? it, stay with them hoes then. I'm gone." He thought about it and was like "? it then ? , I'm rolling with you." Lol

We didn't even go back to the rooms. Hopped in the whip and hit the highway. His ? called him like 15 minutes later like "y'all almost back?" He like "yeah" then turned his phone off. Haha. We went back to this ? crib and passed out. When we woke up and he turned his phone on this ? must have called about 30 damn times haha. Leaving messages, talking ? , etc... we was cracking the ? up lol

Of course they stopped ? around after that, and he tried to blame me lol I'm like "look ? , you made your choice at the motel." I didn't give a ? about them hoes, but he was my ? so I gave him the option of rolling back with me or staying there. Haha

He like "why did you wanna leave in the first place?" I'm like ? "? them ? . They got ? driving 2 got damn hours away for some ? we could have done right here near home. Then they wanted to get two separate hotel rooms. You know why ? . Plus I could have left yo ass for not telling me beforehand." I'm like "you lucky I even went along with that ? for you"

I had that ? planned from the jump though as soon as they started talking about driving 2 ? hours and getting a room. Before we even hit the road, i had my escape already planned.

Bruh I knew what the plan was before I even read the rest of the story. Lol! Your patna had ? on his mind. That's why he didn't catch on about goin to the store
  • blatalian
    blatalian Members Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So one Friday afternoon me and my homeboy pick up these two broads. He was already ? with one of them and the friend came along for me. Friend was banging too, nice ? , nice onion, lil slim thick type. They wanted to go away for the weekend. That night we hit the movies, ate, then hit a pool hall. The place was about 2 hours away. They talking about we'll get a room for a couple days and head back Sunday. My boy look at me cause he know I don't play that ? . And I'm looking at his ass like "why the ? you didn't say nothing before I got here ? ?" But I go along with the ? anyway, and give him that look like "this ain't happening bruh."

Anyway we drive 2 ? hours away, hit the movies, eat a lil something then end up playing pool in a pool hall. We there until like midnight. So I'm hinting to my boy we need to bounce cause I'm trying to ? this ? . He like cool.

We leave and find a some ? as motel. On the way there though these ? is planning the next day and ? . Smh. We go to get one room and these ? start complaining because they don't want to ? in front of the other one. They want two rooms. I look at this ? again. He already know I'm getting heated. Once again, I'm like whatever man, "you paying ? ." Lol He pay for both rooms, give me and ol' girl the key to ours and we proceed. So we in there for a couple of hours, I'm blowing this ? back out. I'm already mad so I'm trying to bust through this ? ? . I smashed her 3 times in that couple of hours.

I call my boy, tell him I'm running to the store and see if he wanna roll. He like "nah, I'm good." I said "? , you might wanna roll." He still don't get it. I'm like "bring yo black ass on ? ." He come out and we start walking to my whip. I told this ? , I'm leaving these ? here. He like "what?" I said "I'm out ? , ? these hoes." He like "I'm not gon leave ol girl out here stranded like that". I said "? it, stay with them hoes then. I'm gone." He thought about it and was like "? it then ? , I'm rolling with you." Lol

We didn't even go back to the rooms. Hopped in the whip and hit the highway. His ? called him like 15 minutes later like "y'all almost back?" He like "yeah" then turned his phone off. Haha. We went back to this ? crib and passed out. When we woke up and he turned his phone on this ? must have called about 30 damn times haha. Leaving messages, talking ? , etc... we was cracking the ? up lol

Of course they stopped ? around after that, and he tried to blame me lol I'm like "look ? , you made your choice at the motel." I didn't give a ? about them hoes, but he was my ? so I gave him the option of rolling back with me or staying there. Haha

He like "why did you wanna leave in the first place?" I'm like ? "? them ? . They got ? driving 2 got damn hours away for some ? we could have done right here near home. Then they wanted to get two separate hotel rooms. You know why ? . Plus I could have left yo ass for not telling me beforehand." I'm like "you lucky I even went along with that ? for you"

I had that ? planned from the jump though as soon as they started talking about driving 2 ? hours and getting a room. Before we even hit the road, i had my escape already planned.

Bruh I knew what the plan was before I even read the rest of the story. Lol! Your patna had ? on his mind. That's why he didn't catch on about goin to the store

Most scumbags in here would have had that same plan if that ? was 2 miles away lol...I know I would...have done tha same ? ...
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    " 3 hours later sad and all scared n shook up talking bout a deer chased her"

HILARIOUS!

• Knock_Twice
    Knock_Twice Members Posts: 4,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2015
    Options
    you ? need ruthless
  • Knock_Twice
    edited June 2015
    Options
    You ? need to make a change
  • Knock_Twice
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Yall ? are the worst
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
    ...damn you Knock for makin me read all that. Lol
  • Knock_Twice
    Options
    ...damn you Knock for makin me read all that. Lol

Man that ? is too long man...
    I don't wanna start a movement, I'll post it another time..
This discussion has been closed.