Tyrant

Options

Comments

• Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @. And he turms on Barry after being offered 2 damn drinks!?!?!
  • S.jR.
    S.jR. Members Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I enjoyed the season, but the ending was a bit anticlimactic. Not because Barry was caught but because when that happened nothing else did. Some nobodies got clapped and that's it. Seeing as the actor who plays Barry is the main character the audience can't really feel in suspense that he might get murked going only into season 2...

Not enough of a cliff hanger to be like "DAMN, I can't wait til it comes back." Even though it was realistic outcome.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I knew ? wasn't going go to plan

couldn't even be that mad at Jamal either

Don't think he should've let them talk him into killing him but tht won't happen anyway...Cnt wait to see how it plays out
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Season 2 starts tonight. Trailer looks good!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9gIzDprGkY
  • marc123
    Options
    Just watched the 1st 2 episodes.

Solid start so far.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
    Barry pretty much becoming a born again Muslim after thar sand storm was deep.
  • S.jR.
    S.jR. Members Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? comes back resurrected from the dead to challenge again for the throne it will be a wrap for the President.
  • kingofkingz
    kingofkingz Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I couldn't get into it, the show was way too slow for me
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    I heard this ? was Breaking bad meets Sons of anarchy .. so ya I'mma try it EZTV binge watching this
  • marc123
    Options
    I heard this ? was Breaking bad meets Sons of anarchy .. so ya I'mma try it EZTV binge watching this

uh. no.

More like a bizarro world Homeland imo
  • marc123
    Options
    ep 3 was solid.

odd ending tho.

the son is gonna be SUPER ? when he finds out his pops is alive. lol
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yea somebody lied to you
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »

Yea somebody lied to you

Ya they did but I love it so far. i think the younger brother gonna be on some Bin laden ? by the end of Season 2.
  • Tymoney19
    Tymoney19 Members Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Right now tyrant is better than true detective 4 episodes in. Barry is murking ? left and right. The caliphate invasion ? ? up in abudeen.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can see a few different potential obvious story-lines in play already... Barry becoming heavily involved with that chick once the husband gets bodied... His wife becoming involved with dude.. Somehow that chick that crossed the border is gonna walk by Barrys fam.. Jamals newly found sound and the other son have a rivalry...I see a few different thing that look like they can take shape
  • marc123
    Options
    the writing in ep 5 was weak.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • R.D.
    Options
    Look like the new son going end up taking his brother wife

I think I like where this is going...so many ways they can go right now, I love this show

Barry building from the ground up...curious to see how it play out when Rashid realize Barry is Halid
  • R.D.
    Options
    Onky like 3 of us keeping up with this?

Tough ending to last episode...this is easily my 2nd favorite show on right now
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
    Am I the only one who got ? as hell when Barry was tryin to leave after freeing ole girl, and she said "No, tell me what happened" (wanting to know what happened to her family)??

The 1st thing to come outta my mout was @ ON!! WE AIN'T GOT TIME FOR THIS!!" Then they get caught. Smh. But then had the AUDACITY to rush Barry when he was feeling bad for killing ole girl. Wanted to throw the remote at her azzz.
  • lamontbdc
    Options
    Am I the only one who got ? as hell when Barry was tryin to leave after freeing ole girl, and she said "No, tell me what happened" (wanting to know what happened to her family)??

The 1st thing to come outta my mout was @ ON!! WE AIN'T GOT TIME FOR THIS!!" Then they get caught. Smh. But then had the AUDACITY to rush Barry when he was feeling bad for killing ole girl. Wanted to throw the remote at her azzz.

yea that was wack

and how did he go from a doctor to tom clancy's ghost recon solider
  • R.D.
    Options

yea that was wack

Don't forget that ? caught his first body at like 7

• Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options

yea that was wack

R.D. wrote: »

yea that was wack

Exactly. Barry was the one his Dad really wanted to takeover. Not Jamal.
  • MontyM.Max
    MontyM.Max Members Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Crazy show. I been wanting Barry son to get killed since season 1. Jamal wife a bad lil Muslim ? .
  • lamontbdc
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »

yea that was wack

True but dam he sneaking around covertly taking out trained soldiers and ? ..rescuing ? and some more ?

And Jamal's wife ready to give his other some that cooch