The Official "Power" Season 2 Discussion (June 6, 9pm ET) WARNING SPOILERS INSIDE

Options

Comments

• D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JusDre313 wrote: »
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    JusDre313 wrote: »
    yung$ wrote: »
    Kanan baby mother loyal kept all that money

yo so that was Shawn moms? i swear this ? Shawn gets no respect. In real life this ? prolly 30, on the show they act like he 21 and treat that ? like he twelve lol. ? smashing yo moms and u downstairs having to listening and ? .. hilarousily disrespectful

I agree no child wants to hear their moms ? but you acting like that isn't the ? father.

? that don't make it normal lol. . What grown man still hears his parents ? lol... anyway Shawn so lame, but least he getting some ? now

Who the ? said its normal? I would've left the house for a minute. ? I look like hearing that ? while turning up the volume on that old ass Hoop Dreams documentary.

LLS that ? Shawn has the mental capacity of Forrest Gump. If he not told what to do that ? can barely do some very basic ? like think pass go.
  • yung$
    yung$ Members Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hope this show goes on for awhile
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    y'all ? read too much into this ? lol

In a business like that, is there really such things as "friends" and "good guys" vs "bad guys"

Ghost and Kanan are of the same cloth

Ghost learned some of his moves, including brutaltiy from Kanan

Ghost has killed ppl, and Kanan has done the same

both of these ? have terrible traits that can make them bad ppl

but all in all in that business, do morals even matter lol?

At the end of the day, I love the show
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    Options
    PapaDoc223 wrote: »
    BlKGumr.gif

Kanan wasn't taking no risks with Dre or his crew

Having already been burnt once by Ghost/Tasha, he ain't going down the same path again

You can put the death of Dre's friend on Dre, with his answer to Kanan's question

"Can you trust him", his response of "sure" while shrugging his shoulders

basically signed his death warrant

it seemed from his body langauge, that Dre wasn't too sure of Broc himself, he just kept him around cause they grew up together

which don't mean ? , if you can't trust him to do what needs to be done, in that business they are in

If he knew Kanan on the inside, then im pretty sure he knows of his brutatlity

Why be non-chalant with this ? , when you know he's cut throat like that

And also with him killing his friend Broc for Kanan, it solidified his loyalty to him

If you are willing to do that for that ? , then you really are ride or die

or so it seems

Dre has caught two bodies for Kanan, one business and the other personal

But even Kanan knows, that even though he did that to send a message and to provoke fear/loyalty from Dre and his crew

he knows that if he shows any compassion, he can easily get clipped himself
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tasha strapped up. Ghost shouldve just told. Her Angie a fed an he tryna stay close to her for that reason..... Business
    Nah Tasha would've murked Angie
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Tasha strapped up. Ghost shouldve just told. Her Angie a fed an he tryna stay close to her for that reason..... Business
    Nah Tasha would've murked Angie

underrated post

and FYI , the Season 1 power thread on here had the real cats on here who called Tasha as the one who set up Kanan....jus sayin
  • Delphas
    Delphas Members Posts: 2,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    Options
    Delphas wrote: »
    power-try.gif?w=650

The ironing.

For some reason

I think Lela Loren looks sexy as ? when she's ? off

If Omari was trill he would smash that ? on the side

• 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    if holly get them locked ...they will think kanan did it and come after him.

but i think 50 should want revenge...? got him locked for 10 yrs?
  • PMoneyQueenz
    PMoneyQueenz Members Posts: 148 ✭✭✭
    Options
    What was the song at the end of episode 4?
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    After my suspicions about Ghost setting up 50 has been confirmed ? Ghost. I hate rats and snakes. Ghost seeming like the type of ? to do anything to anybody as long as he comes out on top. What type of ? sets his OG up just because he wanted to move up in the ranks? That ? not to be trusted and he knew he couldn't tell Tommy that plan cause Tommy wouldn't have went with no ? like that.

LLS at 50 telling Ghost at the bar "you and Tasha all close always talking and doing so much ? together". Both of them ? know each other very well.

Surprised no one mentioned how Ghost ? to Tasha how he has no idea what 50 next move is going to be. Ghost plate is overloaded right now, Lobos wants his money, 50 coming for his head, his marriage is ? , his relationship with his side ? ? from them being together cause he married and lying to them both and to her being a fed and looking to lock his man up forever and he involved, then Stern, Cantos and that club ? .

Even though I know its not going to happen I want 50 to win just because Ghost pulled that snake ? . Can't even imagine doing no ? like that. What make it worse is the way Tommy so happy to have they big homie back don't seem like 50 ever did anything ? up to them for Ghost to make that move other than just wanting that top spot and willing to do anything to get it.

I saw some mention how 50 said that Ghost and Tasha wouldn't be living like that if he never went to prison and how Ghost and Tasha looked at each other. ? I think it was season 1 when Ghost said to Tommy if 50 never went in they would still be on the corner. So all of them know the truth.

Yes and no but There are exceptions to every rule.

The people closest to you will ? you over worse. You can try to set ground rules and try to have a code ethics but someone is breaking them ? because thats the type of environment you in.

Lets say Ghost and Kanan never had no prior altercations. Somebody taking someone out. Being in the streets like that envy takes over. Everybody not going to play the field because they feel they should hold that top spot.

Ghost and Tommy go way back and even they question each others motives. Tommy was ready to empty the clip over that Angela ? .

Aint no difference what they did to Breeze and what Ghost did to Kanan. Only difference is that Kanan still alive. Its a cycle especially since thats the way they do business.

Ghost was quick to pull the trigger on Rolla and you could tell they was tight. Thats just how it is. I cant say its snake ? cuz idk the circumstances but if he a snake all them ? snakes
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Best episode of the series. Wow

50: "Yea I killed him. Im proud of it." *walk right by him* MEAN

Man, everything is so perfect with this show. All the relationships and subplots.

Something still missing tho. If only Rolla was still around

article-0-1287DD87000005DC-850_306x423.jpg
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol Not to beat a dead horse, but this last episode should show the difference in echelons between Ghost's "relationship" with Rolla vs his,l relationships with Tommy, Tasha, and Kanaan...AND Shawn. All are intertwined, paths are crossed, dominoe affect like a mfer. Multiple lives on the line

Vs

"I am your friend"

Lls ? outta here. This show has gon to a completely different level, makes that Rolla ? look like amatuer night
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Glad you bring it up weirdo

This episode showed again how great that scene was

Rolla-"Kanan told you it was me, huh...what he got to gain"

Now we see Ghost may have had a hunch then by his reaction
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm all caught up so now imma member of this thread. I'm a season late but this shss is dope af
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shawn swerved tf out of Tasha in the kitchen, when she told him to put the groceries on the top shelf. You can see her soul flaming on theinside from that rejection
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    Options
    lol @ ghost asking Kantos did he treat him well

Ghost and Tommy treated that ? like ? throughout season 1

Even though Kantos is a ? ? , that goes to show you what happens

when ? that are certified hoe ? , get some power

especially white ppl

Power trippin like a ?

but he'll get his tho, Ghost will come up with something

• PMoneyQueenz
    PMoneyQueenz Members Posts: 148 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't care what anyone says but the scene with Rolla was ill and still the next scene from a dope show that keeps getting better and better.

Interesting to see how Ruiz interacts with Kanan and his thoughts on Kanan.

What does Tommy do when he finds out Ghost sent Kanan to jail?

Man this show is ill
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Holly white trash ass continues to ? up every situation that she's around.
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol @ ghost asking Kantos did he treat him well

Ghost and Tommy treated that ? like ? throughout season 1

Even though Kantos is a ? ? , that goes to show you what happens

when ? that are certified hoe ? , get some power

especially white ppl

Power trippin like a ?

but he'll get his tho, Ghost will come up with something

Ghost treated him right but Tommy treated him like ass
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    PapaDoc223 wrote: »
    Someone mentioned that Holly saw Ghost and Angie ? in Truth in season 1..........oh ? ! When Holly sees Angie......

Did she see her face? I dont remember. either she was getting hit on the table or they were on the wall but I don't think she could see her face.

I think she just know it wasn't Tasha. I could be wrong.
  • Crimson11
    Crimson11 Members Posts: 107 ✭✭
    Options
    I bet you stern is the dude that Russian guy said eats people
  • shizza
    shizza Members Posts: 1,087 ✭✭✭
    Options
    DNB1 wrote: »
    Just came in to say...

I GOT SOME BAD ? IN MY SECTION!

Came here for this!!