Comments

• Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That is awesome
  • BeardedFreak
    BeardedFreak Members Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There ain't a better feelin than ? a ? 's wife, girl and momma in the ass.
  • banginscrew901
    banginscrew901 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 7,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There ain't a better feelin than ? a ? 's wife, girl and momma in the ass.

Drop the back story
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Dave2one6
    Dave2one6 Members Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @...

*comes back after rereading*

Soooooo this was your blood aunt on yo dad's side?? Or your just your uncle's babymama whom he never married? You got to clear that up cuz.

This ? hand jobs from the molesting aunt in the family. Lol!!

my uncle ex-wife. i said my dad and his dad are brothers.
  • banginscrew901
    banginscrew901 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 7,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn hell of a story there
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mastery wrote: »
    DWO wrote: »
    Uncle ex wife....,

Fair
    That sounds a whole lot better than his cousins mother haha

Exactly! I had to reread the 1st part of that damn story 3 times. Lol
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trollio wrote: »
    Damn lemme share this L . . .

Aight so byke in likeeee 06 or 07 i was 16 years old in 10th Grade on Myspace(The GOAT Social Network)

So cool, i bagged this chick named Jasmine who went to my school & was feeling her, but i had like 3,000+ students going to my ? i aint even seen her ass yet .
    She was Cute AF online,in person she was "aightttttttt" .

But anyways, i show my best friend Domo her profile...& he like oh ? she stay in my Neighborhood, dont cuff that brah she kinda get around . I'm like "...werd.?" He told me my homie other Antwan smashed at his crib, thing is...this ? Antwan lied about ERRRRRRYYYTHING ? . I aint believed ? he said ever lol but that was really the only thing he had to say about her tho . PLUS she stayed in his Neighborhood & i was over there erry weekend .
    So i was like "She cant be THAT bad." SMH

So i started dating the ? , & ? was cool . She aint ugly at all but she was the Ugliest I'd ever been with .
    We walking around school like couples do & my ? walking up to me shootin the ? and asked me if this was my girl and im like "Yeah" & they give me this Face :

jaime-foxx-blank-stare.gif

So now in my head im on some damn, I done ? around and cuffed an ugly ? . lol

But anyways, I noticed she and Domo was texting and he was like "oh i been had her number before yall even got together, she only hit me up to ask about my lil sister anyways" His lil Sister was like "Baby D" of the neighborhood lol nobody ? w/ her & she had a crush on me lol
    So him being my ? i think he keeping it 100 .
    I notice they start kickin it at school sometimes and ? ...talking and whatever but im thinking since they already knew each other and since thats my girl he just talking on some normal ? .
    We would break up for like a week every now and then over some petty ? and be right back together in days .
    He would drop a "You need to leave her ass alone brah" everytime for some reason .
    But Now im getting suspicious of these two ? .

I ask her, "You like Domo or some ? .???" she like "Helll nah !!! i barely like him as a person ."
    I Ask him too and he say hell nah .

I notice the Flirty type ? they would keep doing though...
    One day i got Fed up w/ that ? & we would meet up by the Cafeteria in the mornings at school .
    So im w/ Antwan, and i wait on Domo & Jasmine cause they both rode the same Bus together .
    They both walk up to me & twan and i Str8 up asked her . . .

...SO YOU WANNA BE W/ ME OR HIM.?!?!?!?

She gets big eyed and quietly says "Him".

Niggaaaaaaaaaa, i ? Lost it .!
    I was Known for Roasting a ? 's whole Existence at that school .

I Blow up and just start going in on her ? :

- "? i know you aint say what i THINK you just said w/ them Dingy ass Air Forces you got on .!"
    - "? how yo hands rougher than Mines.??? Velcro hands havin ? .!"
    - "...I was gettin roasted for being w/ yo ugly ass Anyways you ? Gremlin faced ass ? .!!!"
    - & ETC .

I said all this LOUD AS ? .! lol
    Half the whole school was looking & laughing like hell .

To be Continued . . .

You shared that girl and caught feelings.

No soup for you

I Aint want no soup ? , i said it was an L .
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options

damn this version is fire. makes JT sound weird as ? though.
  • Rum Middleton
    Rum Middleton Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn y'all ? is straight grimey in here....I ain't got ? on you ? ..but here goes...

I'm at this house party in my early 20's...? was live...party dies down, the host is upstairs sleep wit his company, his roommate is downstairs in the basement sleep wit his company, I'm literally the last person there, except I notice this chick asleep on the couch... owners of the house don't even know I'm there still...

I go to the couch where the chick is....I start rubbing her ? on the outside, she just moves a little..I kept it up for like 3-4 minutes, then I start to go inside her shirt...now I'm rubbing actual nipples, she stirs a little but still doesn't wake up....

I don't know what I was thinkin...but I just said ? it, whipped out my ? and started jacking my ? ...I ended up bustin a nut all over this ? face while she was sleep LOL

I quickly got out of there unnoticed...
This discussion has been closed.