scumbag!

Options

Comments

• AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I dont know about all this ? and ? on peoples property even though i got chased by cops for ? on some dudes house that ? me off when I was around 14 15
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I jumped on top of the car and took a ? on the ? 's roof.

we took the tires and threw them in the river over near campus.
    So basically this was you on that man's car but without the newspaper.

101842_o.gif

smell-bad.gif
  • killap
    killap Members Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JokerKing wrote: »
    I told this story on here on how I got my first baby mama before, I was trying to find it to quote it cause I ain't feel like typing, but ? it.

Back in high school there was a ? me and my boy was trying to smash. He ended up with her, but nah, she had to be mine.

One day, my boys ex was in a real bad car accident. She was ? up. Bruised face, arms, everything. So I hatch me a plan. I go see her at the hospital. We talk and chit chat a little. Then I offer her a couple hundred dollars to tell everyone my boy did this to her, not a car accident. This was before social media, so everyone believed her.

That ? was the most hated man on earth! Her brothers beat this ? ass, and his girlfriend, who I was after, broke up with him.

Long story short, I got her and she became my daughters mom.
    I'm only a couple of pages deep in this thread... but please tell me this is the most scumbaggery thing in here? Yall aint ? .
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    killap wrote: »
    JokerKing wrote: »
    I told this story on here on how I got my first baby mama before, I was trying to find it to quote it cause I ain't feel like typing, but ? it.

Back in high school there was a ? me and my boy was trying to smash. He ended up with her, but nah, she had to be mine.

One day, my boys ex was in a real bad car accident. She was ? up. Bruised face, arms, everything. So I hatch me a plan. I go see her at the hospital. We talk and chit chat a little. Then I offer her a couple hundred dollars to tell everyone my boy did this to her, not a car accident. This was before social media, so everyone believed her.

That ? was the most hated man on earth! Her brothers beat this ? ass, and his girlfriend, who I was after, broke up with him.

Long story short, I got her and she became my daughters mom.
    I'm only a couple of pages deep in this thread... but please tell me this is the most scumbaggery thing in here? Yall aint ? .

Oh we already told that ? already he punched in his 1st class ticket to hell. Lol
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    It's more to come @killap these ? aren't ? .
    Wait till u hear bout ? ? ? and rocking babies to sleep and closing them in dresser drawers etc....

? of the ? earth in this thread yo.

I'm not judging though..

Fixed
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Brah real live bust a nut on some random ? face. I hate you ? Lmao
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AZTG wrote: »
    I aint ? a ? ? but i knocked out a ? kid when i was in high school.

He was straight ? , he was in the hallway screaming turning super saiyin and ? . Dude started running at me i told him yo stay away. He touched my shoulder trying to tell me something, i said yo dont touch me, he touched my shoulder again i swung straight for his job. He dropped like a rag doll.

So, im here standing over a ? kid who i laid out. What i do next?

I began stomping him out. Left him ? till teachers had to carry me away.

Smmfh. I hate some of the ? i did as a kid.

Man i hate ? ass dudes like you
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blatalian wrote: »
    Well since we telling ? /? scumbag stories...

One of my ? went away to play ball at a JUCO in Oklahoma. When he came back he was a supreme white girl chaser...like to tha point where he didn't even notice black chicks anymore...this would always ? me off cuz now when we go out we gotta look for tha odd combination of a white girl chillin' wit' a thick black chick cuz I've never been into white broads and he ONLY ? white chicks...anyway one night he gets me to go down to tha local USC (South Carolina) cracka club/bar spots against my better judgement. I'm ? off tha whole ? night cuz this ? not my vibe. What's crazy is I never fit in wit' that crowd even tho my mom is Italian. Now my boy is 6'4" 220, black as hell wit' dreads but all tha crackas lovin' him lol...anyway we leave and go to this house party...again all white. By this time I'm super high and super ? and even more super aggy AF cuz I haven't seen a bad black chick all ? night. So I start hearing little "pepper in tha salt" aka ? at a white party jokes. I've been holding some ? for abt an hour at this point so I ask one tha crackas ? who stayed there where tha bathroom was...she points me to it and I hear more "snickering" when I walk off...I'm dumb ? at this point and ready to spazz out by I'm sure tha police would be called and I'd get beat down on tha way to tha jail so what's a ? to do...well when I get in tha bathroom they have one of those magazine/newspaper rack joints beside tha toilet filled up wit' all kinda cracka mags...I ? on every one of them ? where they were ? ' dripping...? on tha walls and toilet paper...? on tha shower curtain...anything I could ? on was getting it...I was basically standing in tha middle of tha bathroom spinning around wit' my ? out spraying ? like a ? ' rogue water sprinkler lmao...I left out and told my boy "Take me to my car right now my ? !!" Tha look in my eyes let him now I was serious...I got to my car, rolled up and laughed for about 30 mins about how much ? I had ? on in them broads bathroom...

what up
  • crownedwise
    crownedwise Members Posts: 287 ✭✭
    Options
    Yo. Had a homeboy who I helped get with this broad. Like I drove this man like hour 15 minutes one way, so he could smash and I'm sleeping on the damn couch on multiple occasions. Known this ngga about 9 years at the time.

This ngga started stuntin on some other sht cause sht was lookin way up in his favor I think. Might of had some secret animosity. Who knows. Think he sold some beats and got gs and whatnot. Ngga bought a house. No hate, I've had a house since I was like 19. Later he had a baby with ol girl. Cool cool. Bread spent doesn't matter. Make a better life. House is a good investment. I never really gave a fk about money anyway. And that sht ran out quick.

Thing is, this ngga tried to shine on me. On some unnecessary, "I always wanted to play with tf out of you type sht and nows my chance ". And it was my fault i didnt stop it cause i was distracted by other happenings and this ngga was doin subtle sneak diss type maneuvers that I only caught because of his bm sister. Let it ride cause like i said i was distracted and this ngga was havin a baby.

Back to life, he and ol broad bout to end it. Know this ngga gonna hit her with the patented " dont fk this ngga" which guarantees I'm smashin. Already smashed like 2 of her sisters, including that one mentioned, and a cousin and she got another sister that's almost bad af I still need to talk to. Problem is it doesnt feel like enough to smash and let that be it tho.

Y'all nggas some scumbags. Thoughts?
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
    i got a chick beat up by her baby's father

i used to ? her all the time before she settled down. one day she hit me up online and we chopped it up and caught up. sent me pictures of her sons. a couple weeks later i hit her up saying id be in her city we should get up etc. she let her dude text me all recklessly " i'ma come ? you up etc". i told him to relax cause i already had his ? in every way possible. ? got his feelings hurt

the next day he texts me from her number pretending to be her. i thought it was her so i told her not to let her dude keep hitting me up. we go back and forth for a while and i brought up the fact that she sent me pictures of the kids. about 6 hours later she sends me a pic of her in the hospital. dude broke her ribs and damaged her eye socket. she told me to never contact her again lol

oh well ? you let that ? ? knock you up

@'n around in dude, sending pics if her kids to you, which caused him to whoop her azzz?? Lol!!
  • Cinco
    Cinco Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

i used to ? her all the time before she settled down. one day she hit me up online and we chopped it up and caught up. sent me pictures of her sons. a couple weeks later i hit her up saying id be in her city we should get up etc. she let her dude text me all recklessly " i'ma come ? you up etc". i told him to relax cause i already had his ? in every way possible. ? got his feelings hurt

the next day he texts me from her number pretending to be her. i thought it was her so i told her not to let her dude keep hitting me up. we go back and forth for a while and i brought up the fact that she sent me pictures of the kids. about 6 hours later she sends me a pic of her in the hospital. dude broke her ribs and damaged her eye socket. she told me to never contact her again lol

@'n around in dude, sending pics if her kids to you, which caused him to whoop her azzz?? Lol!!
    Lol nah I think she did that for her personal safety lmao
  • Alpha_Ambition
    Alpha_Ambition Members Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Damn she got that christy mack ass whoopin
    espnw_mack3_jv_300x300.jpg
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I haven't really done any scumbag ? , but I say a lot of scumbag ? .

Probably the worst is that my grandmother was recently diagnosed with Alzheimer's a few months back. Now she's saying that she wants a big birthday party for her 85th. My mom told me the problem is her birthday falls during a time when the is a lot going on so it's going to be difficult to put it together. So I told her we should just not do it, but tell my grandmother we did. My mom was not happy with me for that ? . lol

oh ?
  • geechee slim
    geechee slim Members Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A young man wanders the streets looking for food and hope. His wife has left him, and took the kids. After alimony and child support, he's barely making it and surviving off less than $30 a week. He has no reason to live other than a burrito taco combo for under $5 bucks. As he walks toward his shabby studio apartment...

Dude hits the corner of the parkade to ? , and as soon as he drops his bag, I swoop in and snatched his ? and dip. I hop over the little wall, pass my ? , run down the street, hit the side of a building and munch out..There was a burrito, and 2 tacos..

If I was white boi I woulda had a serious picnic if you know what I mean.
  • Knock_Twice
    Knock_Twice Members Posts: 4,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man Look..
    Lol - Prom Night

A ? was lucky to be able to go to 2 proms my JR year in HS. How all the ? got kicked off. My prom that I went to had come and gone..we had our ? back in late April and a Patna of mines prom was in May maybe about a week after mines..I had no idea what was to happen that night...me my cuzin would at any given time my patna school had a function /party we would crash the ? and eat up all their food basically..? had the best meatballs in town and they had some bad females that went there..private school setup...so we would crash...pool parties..skate parties etc..he give us the word for us to come through and he would get us in past the chaparons parents lol..again private school ? ..so that weekend they were having something at a skating/go cart place. We get there and meet up with my patna..we get inside and start stealing eatin the food and ? ..it was this girl that went there who I would always ask my Patna about and he would say man she still with olé boy waza waza and I'll be like aight ? ..but this night ? changed..so we all chilling and a group of chicks come over by us..one of them being the girl that I liked..another chick who was nice too..with a stupid ? was like "ain't you the dude that do everybody CDs" and I was like yea that's me..so olé girl who I like (Tiff) antennas are now up and ? and I can feel it..and my patna from their school was like yea he's the dude that do all yall CDs..it's not me..I give yall orders to him..so now my status is kicking in Lol..so the other chick (Teeka) big ? cute face was like let yea you messed up one of my mix cd..and me was like nah nah..joking (she flirting really) so Tiff is peeping the attention a ? getting...so at the end of the night I end up getting Teeka number which was kool, but I really had a thing for Tiff..she wouldn't never engage in our convo as hard as I tried to include her..she shot my ass down with a smile..Lol..So I was like ? it and took Teeka number
  • Knock_Twice
    Options
    Aight..2nd part
    So i got the number and head home..the next day my patna from the other school hits me up and said Tiff called him and ask him to ask me if I wanted to go to prom with her..? was I like hell ? yea...man I still got time to get a car and tux..so I asked him like dude..don't she have a bf and he was like yea but he told her he too deep off in the streets and he don't do those events and he said she can go with anybody at her school them ? know better to do anything with his girl...so I knew the dude and and was like did this ? really say this...he was like yea man Lol..so Im like aight..where yall after party go be at..I'ma try and smash just off GP..and then I liked her 2..shiddd let her know I'm all in...Let's get it..so he tells her..I get Tiff number that Monday..prom is that Friday..I call her and the whole vibe was off..like I wasn't sure if it was because she had so much to do before prom or was it because she was scared of her bf but I never really got into a good rhythm with her..so I was like ? it let me see what Teeka hollering bout..hit her up..mad cool..we vibing and I'm like ? ..Let me see who she going to prom with she mad cool and I'll just ditch Tiff ass right quick..Lol..luckily Teeka was going with her cuzins..she didn't know I was going with Tiff..I kept it under the wrap never told her..I guess Tiff did 2 becuz Teeka never asked me anything about me going with Tiff..so throughout the week leading up to prom..I'm talking more to Teeka..rather than Tiff..convo was boring and ? so I'd get off the phone with Tiff..and hit up Teeka..
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    C'mon ? ... part 3 lol
  • Knock_Twice
    Options
    Prom Day
    I get to Tiff house..pull up..at this time..I'm regretting even going...but I'm like I told her that I would go..I pull up and ? ..? ain't even get out the car lol..str8 sitting in the driver sitting leaned back eatin a bag of skittles while Tiff and her family all taking pictures..I'm like hell I don't know them ppl..finally the other couple her friends..a dude was like man knock brother..take a picture with her..we all want to get one all together and I'm like ? who is you? But I got out and did it..

We go str8 to the ballroom...they had the tables setup..Tiff and I get seated..we chilling..I'm trying to have a conversation with her and it's good and dry...it was dry on the ride..so the ppl next to me..I start to talk to them..I really don't know anybody but her..my patna hadn't made it yet..so I'm bored..? it I'm dabbling in their convo....Tiff gets up and says she'll be right back
    I sit there..10 mins go by..20 mins go by..30..40mins..so I'm like wtf..everybody is leaving the table going to get their pictures taken..so now I'm the only one at the table with the "I really hope my date just left to go to the bathroom but she been gone for 40 mins look on my face" lmao..man I must have balled up about 10 napkins..played drums with the sliverspoons about 2 times..faked laughed when nothing was really funny when someone came by and was "you aight man" lmao looked down at my watch about 19 times..trying to play my idle/lonelyness position off lmao..cuz now everyone is coming passing by giving me that "this ? been sitting over there alone for while did she leave his ass" ? would ask "aye man where Tiff go and me trying to save face.."aww man she went to the bathroom knowing dayum well idk where that chick went" lmao.."she been gone a long time"..one dude said and i looked up at him and inside of me was like "dayum they know" Lmao..so I said some ? cuz I felt hurt a Lil and I had to save face jumbled something along the lines.."yea idk of course" lmao ? ain't even make sense...I'm clearing my throat just trying to play it off..but I couldn't so...keep in my I don't know the ballroom..so I'm like ? it let me just get up and walk over here where everyone else was going to have their picture taken.
    Bruh Lmao
This discussion has been closed.