The losses keep piling up for 50 Cent.. "Power" series lose 500,000 viewers..

Options
124»

Comments

• gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gemini86 wrote: »
    You know what kills me?
    ? that call 50 cent "fif" like they his friend or some ?
    Also faceless ? on a 90% male website male stalking another poster and derailing a thread
    Faceless Whiteboy feminem and doo doo loving munkeeeees
    Hate y'all for real man

lemme tell u why u a south rick ross groupie. u call 2pac "Pac" or Jayz "Jay" but u dont understand why people call 50 "fif?"

Lemme tell you why you should get off my ?
    Because I'm not a ?
    You faceless muuuunkeee whiteboy ?
    Nobody even said anything about rick Ross
    Quit male stalking me and derailing the thread you cracka ass cracka muuunkee muhfucka you

u not funny and u mimicking a fat corny unfunny ? . stop it
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Muuunkeeeeeeeeeee
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    acting so bad i just couldn't watch.
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I love comcast.You uust gotta watch them and switch plans every few months or take any specials.They got the best on demand and more channels.

Anyway,this is some BS.Why would they start w/ the "urban" shows
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    loch121 wrote: »
    I love comcast.You uust gotta watch them and switch plans every few months or take any specials.They got the best on demand and more channels.

"Power" was the highest rated show on the network,
    so they tried to play hardball by cancelling the urban channels..
  • antoseeg
    antoseeg Members Posts: 306 ✭✭✭
    Options
    illedout wrote: »
    loch121 wrote: »

"Power" was the highest rated show on the network,
    so they tried to play hardball by cancelling the urban channels..

At&t isn't targeting Power, At&t is talking about cancelling the Starz channel package in general, and Starz is not an urban channel package. Starz mainly shows movies and shows starring mainly white people. Power itself only had 8 episodes for it's first season, and the second one has ten.

Starz has one channel that's supposed to be dedicated to black people called "Starz in Black" and this channel mainly shows old black movies, with repeated airings of Power for a week after each episode comes out.

By the way, Power is the highest rated original show on the Starz network, but most Starz subscribers don't watch it. The first episode of the second season recently premiered with 1.43 million viewers, and went up to 3.62 million views over the weekend from repeat episodes. But Starz has just over 23 million subscribers, and most of them tune in for the movies on the channel, which happens to be Starz's main business. Power is a small drop in the bucket for the overall programming of Starz.
  • ikey_baby
    ikey_baby Members Posts: 201 ✭✭
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    illedout wrote: »
    "When it rains it pours" - 50 Cent..
    Dude is falling fast..

The funny thing is u don't c Kat's like puffy, Ross, ja & ect all over social media kickin the muuuunkee while he's down cuz karma is real....

Dude you gotta stop saying muuuuunkee that ? is old & it's hard to take your post serious plus ross dont even say that ? no more.

And I'm just as big of a rozay fan than you.....

• gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    ikey_baby wrote: »
    Dude you gotta stop saying muuuuunkee that ? is old & it's hard to take your post serious plus ross dont even say that ? no more.

And I'm just as big of a rozay fan than you.....

2 things 1 I disliked donkey Kong long b4 rozay started beef in wit the muuuunkee I'm from bad newz va & ? doo doo all day everyday... 2 rozay is not the 1st rapper 2 call doo doo a muuuunkee benzino, yukmouth, bang em smurf & ? , camron & some more rappers been called doo doo a muuuunkee.... Plus any house ? that will attack a blk man but protect a racist white cracka klansmen like Marshall Mathers is a muuuunkee!
  • illedout
    Options
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have u verse and if power isn't available in on demand friday night or don't come on saturday night I'm cancelling my service wit at&t and going to xfinity.The ? about to hit the fan on power now ain't the time to be playing games
  • illedout
    Options
    I have u verse and if power isn't available in on demand friday night or don't come on saturday night I'm cancelling my service wit at&t and going to xfinity.The ? about to hit the fan on power now ain't the time to be playing games

I have U Verse and somehow my girl was able to record the newest episode..
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why don't he just move the show to another network? Wish that was possible cause I am notpaying for Starz