Thee Official Drake vs Meek Mill beef thread

Options

Comments

• nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    CP203 wrote: »
    this whole thing was over before it started.

drake knew that.

now he just beating a dead horse and blind ? following.

at this point ...its looking like some i finally get to bully a ? type ? .

he needs to control himself.

meek was a botch for how he handled it....but drake took it to a new level of being a ? ...hes a ? with a large following and bandwagon ass ? .

meek could respond with 10 straight fire ass tracks.... but the pressure cupcake type ? put on the game ...it wont even matter.

imma need to see drake put this same type effort into the next ? that comes after him. a ? on his level and equally diverse content. always seemed like he was so quick to apologize to others in the past.

Exactly where was this when hov called him ms.drizzy

It's call pick your battles wisely something Meek is learning right now.

this the thing tho.

? called him out by name and he sent back hints.

and ? sends him a twit... and he goes off the deep end.

i agree meek should have been ready...and all that....meek asked for it.

but we did not see this effort towards no one else.

why?

he got one in the chamber this, tee shirt that....two responses in two days, ok.

from what people are saying is....its ok to run from battles until you know you can win, then you fight?
    and thats the person ? is siding with?

they both ? if you ask me

It's obvious that this ? was personal b. Only they really know why.
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Manc wrote: »
    The ovofest after party at Muzik nightclub got shot up a couple hours ago they're saying 2 dead and 3 seriously injured. This the second year in a row this ? has happened smh
    ? get shot in and out of clubs everyday B

You right but I don't like how the news already tryna start spinning it into the this only happens at hip hop events narrative

How long you been listening to music silver haired pale faces deem scary?

Evenflow.

The vibe in the city been great all weekend with bana and ovofest it's just a shame that this becomes the focus

I'm glad it didn't happen then. The event doesn't need ? like that attached to it.
  • Brother_Five
    Brother_Five Members Posts: 4,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    hip hop versus the criminal justice system...
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GetoBoy wrote: »
    The funny thing about this beef/battle is if these songs were released anytime b4 2010 these ? would have gone in and out becuz these were 3 of the softest diss songs ever..... This era of social media got back to back looking like ether becuz a ? said he got "twitter fingers" and his girl is more famous then him....smh
    B2B is a decent enough diss but it's a good song if it makes sense
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1nv1ctus wrote: »
    That in 2015 rap beef can be solved by ghost writers memes and lawsuits to stop ? from publicly proving your a fraud

? will completly miss the real issue over some meh disstracks

And ? let there culture be called entertainment and co sign this statement

No matter how suspect the state of rap is calling n it merely entertainment is disrespectful to me until ? stop living it out in bad or good ways still a culture)

? let there culture get ? wheb we where transported over on them boats

Built up another culture for ourselves and let it get ? again

For the benifits of the same,people shooting us down

The business's defending drake,are the same people donating money to bail out cops

Meek cornball ass either had his hands tied behind his back,or just aint kno how real it was

Im waiting for all the storys we didn't hear come out to fully judge what happened

+1 for tying this to slavery.

The irony of meek mill being the last true savior of the "culture", lmao. just stop.

Never said he was actually called him a cornball, what you do read the first couple of sentences and catch feelings because it wasnt a,positive post about the 2015 mili vanili

I mean dam look at this cornball post history 95% of your post are only about drake gtfoh
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Culture?

This again?

Yall don't even know the culture of hip hop.
  • za'kiss
    za'kiss Members Posts: 1,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options
    http://www.tmz.com/2015/08/04/shooting-ovo-after-party-dead-drake-toronto/

"Two people are dead and others are wounded after someone began shooting at Drake's OVO Fest after-party in Toronto.

It happened just after 3 AM Tuesday. Someone began shooting inside Muzik nightclub, where Drake was hosting the official after-party. One person was shot dead inside the club. At least one gunman took it outside the club and more gunshots filled the air.

In all, a man and women died. At least 3 others are hospitalized.

It's unclear if Drake was in the club when the shooting erupted.

It's not the first time this has happened at Muzik. A man was shot at last year's OVO Fest after-party.
  • sr_the_freshman
    sr_the_freshman Members Posts: 2,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TayGettem wrote: »

gBB2nXWOuVDTnp30rYHHsIUnwJpUzCyhcloJe7qs3.jpg

How about stop using Wikipedia as a source, Mate. Therefor as I said he was a Ghostwriter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdp0-ceqenM

Charles “Slick D” Rawls 2 days ago
    Drake fans turning into hellen keller when you bring up these reference tracks.
    Reply · 44

So Complex basically wrote an article today pretty much based on this post. Hey Justin Charity I'm going to expose to people that I'm your ghostwriter, LOL. In the article Justin lays out exactly what I was saying that QM wasn't being credited for everything. I've been critical of Complex during this beef but I'm happy they are doing the right thing and reporting the facts instead of the spin.

http://www.complex.com/music/2015/08/drake-quentin-miller-meek-mill-rico-liner-notes?utm_campaign=complexmag+socialflow+08+2015&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social

"Quentin Miller isn't actally credited on R.I.C.O. and we have the Proof"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SKttg6YVtI

That R.I.C.O. Evdience spreading like wildfire. N!ggas now admiting QM was a ghostwriter. SMH @ the media just not checking the credits. LOL @ dudes trying to use Wikipedia and Rap Genius to give Drake a pass. It's amazing what one post can do, lol. @Rapmastermind = The Source. Send them checks fools, lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mzjg5Nc1yBA

Why you trying so hard, we get it bruh. Move the ? on. You posting the same ? over and over. Its plenty of "authentic" hip-hop to listen to. Let that ? breath. Crybaby ass ? . Drake take food out your mouth?

No point in tellin them that they to slow to get it
    Just like I told that sir fran ? ass ?
    He beating a dead horse cuz we all accept and know Drake had help/Ghostwriting
    Still don't change the fact he can rap to
    Or that we dint care and meek still got bodied lol

LLOOOOOOOLLLLL @ me ? .

michael-jordan-laugh.gif

You aint tell me ? , you got sonned and ? can refer back to the thread. Be my guest.

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/comment/8263871#Comment_8263871

? keep repeating the facts because you lame ? keep reposting ? . Ya'll ? dont get it. We aren't here to convince ? ' who's lips are already firmly planted on Drake's ? . We aren't here to ruin ? fun who enjoy the music that Drake potentially didnt write (lmao). What happens to Meek at this point is also besides the point, although it would be nice to see another diss.

We give a ? about laws of the culture being broken by a ? who is supposed to be the best of his genre.

Little ? .
  • GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    GetoBoy wrote: »
    The funny thing about this beef/battle is if these songs were released anytime b4 2010 these ? would have gone in and out becuz these were 3 of the softest diss songs ever..... This era of social media got back to back looking like ether becuz a ? said he got "twitter fingers" and his girl is more famous then him....smh
    B2B is a decent enough diss but it's a good song if it makes sense

Yea it does.....its a WAAAAAAAY better song then it is a diss track becuz as a diss track its average at best but you would think it was ether 2015 the way ppl talking bout how Drake killed Meek career...I still don't see it but I guess I'm in the minority *shrugs*
  • GetoBoy
    Options
    I don't ever wanna see Drake battle anybody again becuz with social media he always coming out the gate with home court advantage.... Give me 2 underdogs
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    king mocha wrote: »
    IMG_20150804_091021_zps1zguzfj3.jpg

Thats how the ex's randomly pop up tho
  • Tymoney19
    Tymoney19 Members Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Where's 3 peat?
  • J.J._Evans
    J.J._Evans Members Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

drake knew that.

meek was a botch for how he handled it....but drake took it to a new level of being a ? ...hes a ? with a large following and bandwagon ass ? .

meek could respond with 10 straight fire ass tracks.... but the pressure cupcake type ? put on the game ...it wont even matter.

imma need to see drake put this same type effort into the next ? that comes after him. a ? on his level and equally diverse content. always seemed like he was so quick to apologize to others in the past.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFhWIzPMpbo
  • rapmastermind
    rapmastermind Members Posts: 5,574 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options

How about stop using Wikipedia as a source, Mate. Therefor as I said he was a Ghostwriter

Reply · 44

So Complex basically wrote an article today pretty much based on this post. Hey Justin Charity I'm going to expose to people that I'm your ghostwriter, LOL. In the article Justin lays out exactly what I was saying that QM wasn't being credited for everything. I've been critical of Complex during this beef but I'm happy they are doing the right thing and reporting the facts instead of the spin.

http://www.complex.com/music/2015/08/drake-quentin-miller-meek-mill-rico-liner-notes?utm_campaign=complexmag+socialflow+08+2015&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social

That R.I.C.O. Evdience spreading like wildfire. N!ggas now admiting QM was a ghostwriter. SMH @ the media just not checking the credits. LOL @ dudes trying to use Wikipedia and Rap Genius to give Drake a pass. It's amazing what one post can do, lol. @Rapmastermind = The Source. Send them checks fools, lol.

Why you trying so hard, we get it bruh. Move the ? on. You posting the same ? over and over. Its plenty of "authentic" hip-hop to listen to. Let that ? breath. Crybaby ass ? . Drake take food out your mouth?

LOL @ N!gga getting mad cause Drake getting exposed. The only N!ggas crying is you fools trying to give Drake a pass. Don't be upset cause now the Media is calling out the Fraud. Also dude quoted me saying I was lying about the R.I.C.O credit, so I responded. Sorry I post facts not corny Meme's about Meek's clothes.
  • J.J._Evans
    J.J._Evans Members Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    J.J._Evans wrote: »

drake knew that.

So ? responded with a ballad get this ? outta here

Nah.....The ? responded with a nice diss. The beat to a song don't have ? to do with the words that are being spit.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    king mocha wrote: »
    IMG_20150804_090913_zpsxth5qv5g.jpg

this meme or whatever is deep

yall do know its to ? that they placed the heads on and its gonna take a ? to break them up.
  • CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

drake knew that.

So ? responded with a ballad get this ? outta here

Nah.....The ? responded with a nice diss. The beat to a song don't have ? to do with the words that are being spit.

A nice diss stop it, but I see you on your Stan ? , so if ether was on that soft ass beat it would be the same ? outta here
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TayGettem wrote: »

Reply · 44

No point in tellin them that they to slow to get it
    Just like I told that sir fran ? ass ?
    He beating a dead horse cuz we all accept and know Drake had help/Ghostwriting
    Still don't change the fact he can rap to
    Or that we dint care and meek still got bodied lol

LLOOOOOOOLLLLL @ me ? .

michael-jordan-laugh.gif

You aint tell me ? , you got sonned and ? can refer back to the thread. Be my guest.

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/comment/8263871#Comment_8263871

? keep repeating the facts because you lame ? keep reposting ? . Ya'll ? dont get it. We aren't here to convince ? ' who's lips are already firmly planted on Drake's ? . We aren't here to ruin ? fun who enjoy the music that Drake potentially didnt write (lmao). What happens to Meek at this point is also besides the point, although it would be nice to see another diss.

We give a ? about laws of the culture being broken by a ? who is supposed to be the best of his genre.

Little ? .

what part of philly you from?

im from 29th and jefferson..then moved to uptown

i always tell ? who try to clown, philly ? dont have rules.

like you said in an earlier post......those ? who ya manz and nem....will be the same ? robbing your house.

the game needs rules and limits.

i distanced myself when i was very young

• GetoBoy
    Options

drake knew that.

That ? was equal to Meeks wanna know track.....where dafuq was social media with the memes then???
This discussion has been closed.