The Official "Power" Season 2 Discussion (June 6, 9pm ET) WARNING SPOILERS INSIDE

Options

Comments

• warriorrich
    warriorrich Members Posts: 21 ✭✭
    Options
    Thanks fam. I thought this was a spoiler thread my bad. I can take it down if you guys want
  • warriorrich
    Options
    And its true. 50 my people i seen the whole season. Not 3 yet. But i will post up when i do
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    it look like it was a spoiler so i stopped reading lol. cant wait for the next ep. Welcome to the forum @warriorrich
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @warriorrich if true put episode 10 in a spoiler
  • MR.CJ
    Options
    And its true. 50 my people i seen the whole season. Not 3 yet. But i will post up when i do

@warriorrich how many seasons will we get?
  • MR.CJ
    Options
    Episode 10 about to be GOAT
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @warriorrich came through and shut ? DOWN with the episode 10 happenings. GOAT!!!

I can die in peace now... but be back awake for season 3 lol
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @warriorrich

Bruh, feel free to PM me when season 3 start with the whole season. Also, if ? don't want spoilers, I'll gladly take them ? haha
  • warriorrich
    Options
    Lol no doubt. 50 i mean kanan gon ? me if he knew i put this up lol
  • warriorrich
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »

@warriorrich how many seasons will we get?

For now 3...depends on Starz 50 tryimg to stretch 4 into some Corleone ?
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @warriorrich hell of an entrance to the IC. GOATS all around
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Starzplay trippin NYC so I want to say ? all yall ? who saw it early.

I didn't read ? in here.I heard it pops the ? off in this ep,but I didn't get spoilers.

I'm so ? right now.I feel like Starz did this to NYC on purpose.
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn where is you ? watching the new episode at
  • ethos
    ethos Members Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No disrespect but ya'll giving goat to ol boy bout his synopsis but obviously the last ? after meanwhile did not happen in ep 9...

50 already said in interviews that he believes it'll last bout 7 or 8 seasons..

Duck tales..
  • Avenue Crazy
    Avenue Crazy Members Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When Tommy was going to court he said something to a black guy that was in line. What did say and who he?.
  • warriorrich
    edited August 2015
    Options
    ethos wrote: »
    No disrespect but ya'll giving goat to ol boy bout his synopsis but obviously the last ? after meanwhile did not happen in ep 9...

50 already said in interviews that he believes it'll last bout 7 or 8 seasons..

Duck tales..

Believe what you want. But i hand wrote it all as i remembered....the last part i wrote is actually in ep 10

• warriorrich
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Oh forgot to mention that the new head of the task force from LA is Lobo's inside man!
  • Avenue Crazy
    Avenue Crazy Members Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options
    700 wrote: »
    Damn where is you ? watching the new episode at

Starz on demand

I just found out today that you could watch the show early
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Awwwwww ? .We up.

Angela got the evidence super illegally. She's a real little ? .

"Guess you were right about him all along" lol Ghost cold

Angie and Ghost are ? up

Shawn hoe ass getting clapped.50 putting his son out there.Is that really his son?Kanan gives no ? .

This ? Tasha out her damn mind.

Kanan has a wacky plan.

Shawn getting clapped no doubt.He not gone make it Tash

Uncle G. LMFAO.Damn Shawn was ready to pop Ghost.

Tommy is a G.LOL he spazzed on his mother and told police to eat ? .

Angie and Ghost smh.they are in it deep.Such an ill abstract way to explain a relationship.

I don't like this ? .Where they taking Tommy?

Tommy LOL w/ the ether damn "Your ? must be made out of poison" what did Angie yell at Tommy after he said that?Something about you did something 1st.

Maybe Tommy isn't a G,but Ghost started this snitchin ? ,so this the ? ? thanks he gets.Tommy talking ? probably though.

How did Ghost know about the sketch? Damn Ghost is slick with his snithin ? ass.Ghost played this game of chess right.

Ohhhhh I forgot he saw that sketch,but how was he ahead of the game so far?

I wouldn't trust Angie to say that out loud.She would be cold enough to be wired.

Be funny if Shawn or Kanan and them come to ? Ghost at the club and ? Stern.

Oh ? .Young Shawn.He's not reeeeady.Ghost killing Shawn ? ass.

I thought Shawn was a wrap.Ghost was like "and take this gun hoe ass ? "

Angie's in trouble.Nope,Ghost is in trouble.And where's Tommy?

50 is gonna clap Shawn ass huh?yep.I knew because he pointed the gun in the trailer last week.

Reminds me of when Slater got killed on Boardwalk when he was gonna leave with Nucky's wife.

Kanan is a bad person.bad guy bad guy
  • yung$
    yung$ Members Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When Tommy was going to court he said something to a black guy that was in line. What did say and who he?.

He said sup g.... He thought it was ghost
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Angie stupid as ? . Her stupidity is something different, its almost like Wile E Coyote or some ? .

I hate those obvious TV scenes like Ghost amd Shawn had. Bruh had enough skill and patience to hide out in the basement of the club the whole night waiting for the ? but when he finally show up he get the gun taken.

All you can really do is laugh at that ? . That's when you know you watching drama on TV.

I saw Kanan killing Shawn when it botched the first time tho. I just didnt expect the ? to mock him like that.

• aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ghost calculating as hell. Tommy a G and kannan cold blooded as hell I knew he was gonna do that.
  • Los216
    Los216 Members Posts: 2,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Use Spoilers ? lol
  • MeTaL
    MeTaL Members Posts: 6,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    Angie stupid as ? . Her stupidity is something different, its almost like Wile E Coyote or some ? .

I hate those obvious TV scenes like Ghost amd Shawn had. Bruh had enough skill and patience to hide out in the basement of the club the whole night waiting for the ? but when he finally show up he get the gun taken.

All you can really do is laugh at that ? . That's when you know you watching drama on TV.

I saw Kanan killing Shawn when it botched the first time tho. I just didnt expect the ? to mock him like that.

Lmaoo.. Ghost did Krav Manga on the ? Shawn.. Call him a ? and then a ? ? .. ? had me rolling.. But again should listen to ghost, and just left the city.. ? went back to face kanan.. GIVES the ? back the weapon.. You could a least remove the clip or bullets in the clip/put the clip back into the weapon and remove the bullet in the chamber.. wasn't smart at all.. Ghost was right.. Shawn wasn't built for this ? ..Tasha got that boy killed..She manipulated the ? .. should of left that ? alone..

You like that angie ? didn't you? ? blew up right in her face.. Ghost play that ? like a 2 dollar ? .. Ether the ? with "you ? the same ? the whole time"

oh and don't forget the Kanto's/stern ? .. Made the office look like a robbery..