Chicago Bears – 7.0
    Washington Redskins – 6.5
    San Francisco 49ers – 6.5
    Cleveland Browns – 6.5
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers – 6.0
    Oakland Raiders – 6.0
    Tennessee Titans – 5.5
    Jacksonville Jaguars – 5.5

With the way Jets' defensive players are either dying from injury and playing real life Need for Speed with children, we might not even make that SMH.

9ers under is a lock
  • numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Zone Blocking scheme got anything to do with an increase of hamstring injuries? Falcons' RBs dropping like flies.
  • tupacfan12
    tupacfan12 Members Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Everytime I see Jerome Bettis I can't help but think back to when he argued with Stephen A. Smith on First Take, them ? we're going in
  • Beefer77
    Beefer77 Members Posts: 528 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So disrespectful I'm at the Philadelphia Eagles training camp in Lincoln financial field there is 33,000 people here and they played drakes back to back song over the loud stadium speakers here in philly
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options
    https://youtu.be/dBp2P7yXSBo

If the conspiracy theories, on the Seahawks n NFL not giving B.Mode The ball, so Russell can become the bigger star is true.....
    Then

That ? back fired.
    Marshawn has become an even bigger star than ever ...

I know all the ? ? confused, on how a rebellious ? , is getting all this wht media love.. thats the coonvincci code they tryna ? .

Cough COUGH Stephen A
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ? ASS SHE'GALS MAD LIKE SOME HOES

PHILADELPHIA -- Dallas Cowboys defensive end Greg Hardy made his presence felt on Sunday during the Eagles' practice at Lincoln Financial Field, flying a banner overhead that read "We Still Dem Boyz #SacksComing."

Needless to say, the Eagles weren't impressed.

"It's a waste of money," offensive tackle Lane Johnson said. "I think he is a hothead that gets carried away with himself. He is going to have his hands full with (Jason Peters), I promise you that."

#DEMBOYZ
  • numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options
    I don't know how my squad is going to turn out in our "retooling" season(O-line still looks below average). That means I'm going to instigate the ? out of some ? this year.

Being that Jerry Jones is from my hood(North Little Rock,Arkansas) all of my family is Cowboys fans. I'd love nothing more than my Falcons kicking yall ass. & the Eagles. Not worried about the other two teams.
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn ppl are hyping the Vikings up
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    Damn ppl are hyping the Vikings up

I think they could compete for a playoff spot.
  • O.G.
    O.G. Members Posts: 7,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just hoping for an injury free game tonight. GO STEELERS !!!!!
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't know how my squad is going to turn out in our "retooling" season(O-line still looks below average). That means I'm going to instigate the ? out of some ? this year.

Being that Jerry Jones is from my hood(North Little Rock,Arkansas) all of my family is Cowboys fans. I'd love nothing more than my Falcons kicking yall ass. & the Eagles. Not worried about the other two teams.

One of my close friends from north little rock.

He made sure I knew it's a difference between Little Rock and North Little Rock lol
  • DillaDeaf
    DillaDeaf Members Posts: 4,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? the Vikings

Lions!
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    Smokey Tha Bandit Members Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    football back... whooooooo
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Teddy might be top 10
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Teddy looks good, except for that one pass he threw low and behind.
  • blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Good stand by the D
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    Options
    Archer showin his ass
  • tupacfan12
    tupacfan12 Members Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I agree, Teddy looked very impressive; looking forward to seeing this Minnesota team with Peterson back
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    Options
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Seem like the only letting Landry jones do so much..
  • matt2
    matt2 Members Posts: 430 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Struggling with this upcoming draft. Scoring is kinda funny with the bonuses, not a huge fan of it but been in the league for 5 years and it's got a 4 figure payout for 1st and 2nd places. Anyway QBs dominate, especially ones that throw for over 300 yds a game and multiple tds on the regular. I got the 3rd pick, ordinarily if I had the 3rd pick I'd take Rogers, Brees, or Manning - whichever would be available. But I'm not touching manning or Brees that high, and Rodgers would be gone most likely. I really want to take luck because think he can ball out in this league, J Charles is about the only RB I'd trust taking at 3, and doubt I'd go receiver, I could probably get a decent wr1 in the 2nd round or even Gronk with most players drafting qb in the 1st round. But I doubt any legit RBs would be on the board at #21. Then turn around with the early 3rd pick and still grab a Randall Cobb, Mike Evans, Nelson.

I really just hate to risk a RB high at 3 when I could get a certified stud at qb and it be a sure thing. But I also hate to reach on Andrew Luck so high, but like I said, you have to have a top 3-4 qb to win in this league

Here is the format

Passing Yards 25 yards per point; 5 points at 250 yards; 7 points at 300 yards; 10 points at 350 yards
    Passing Touchdowns 6
    Interceptions -2

Rushing Yards 10 yards per point; 5 points at 100 yards; 7 points at 125 yards; 10 points at 150 yards
    Rushing Touchdowns 6

Reception Yards 10 yards per point; 5 points at 100 yards; 7 points at 125 yards; 10 points at 150 yards

Anyway drop y'all's opinions of what I should do at #3. Post them in the dumb things people say thread cause I know y'all's opinions won't be worth a damn