Cops smell weed on female driver, forcibly search her ?

Options

Comments

• h8rhurta
    h8rhurta Members Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    h8rhurta wrote: »
    QUIT SMOKING WEED WHILE DRIVING!!!!!! Smoke that ? in the confines of your home and if you must travel, shower up and get the stench off of you before you leave. Geez. Sounds like a headache, but you don't want the consequences. It's the easiest stop and 'probable cause' of them all. But she'll get a couple of dollars and spend it on weed! lol

Bro....you do know that they make up that "probable cause" bs right? I mean like for real right?

I know that. But IF you're smoking/smelling like weed.....never mind. So we're going to act like people don't ride around and blow while driving? Then they FOUND weed (a very tiny amount), but the way they found it was foul! Sometimes people don't get out of their own way. Now if he was like I smell weed and found a bag of ? then I could call ? . But he smelled weed and FOUND weed. How he found it was bogus as ? , but if you're not smelling like weed there is no need to search for weed. Take your failure to stop at the stop sign ticket and make it to the store.

So if a cop thinks he smells weed and claims he found it

He can search your body cavity too ???

I think you missed my entire point. He didn't find anything (in the car or on her) hence the body cavity search and that's when they found it (in her). The point I was making was not to drive and smoke weed. Or be out in public smelling like weed to decrease your interactions with police officers.

The search was illegal in my opinion because it was done in public and without consent. I said it was foul and bogus! Never did I agree with the tactics or the search. Just saying don't let smoking weed be their 'smoking gun' for probable cause. We all know they can (and often do) say whatever they want to justify a stop, arrest, shooting, and lying on their paperwork.
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options
    QUIT SMOKING WEED WHILE DRIVING!!!!!! Smoke that ? in the confines of your home and if you must travel, shower up and get the stench off of you before you leave. Geez. Sounds like a headache, but you don't want the consequences. It's the easiest stop and 'probable cause' of them all. But she'll get a couple of dollars and spend it on weed! lol

Bro....you do know that they make up that "probable cause" bs right? I mean like for real right?

I know that. But IF you're smoking/smelling like weed.....never mind. So we're going to act like people don't ride around and blow while driving? Then they FOUND weed (a very tiny amount), but the way they found it was foul! Sometimes people don't get out of their own way. Now if he was like I smell weed and found a bag of ? then I could call ? . But he smelled weed and FOUND weed. How he found it was bogus as ? , but if you're not smelling like weed there is no need to search for weed. Take your failure to stop at the stop sign ticket and make it to the store.

I think you missed my entire point. He didn't find anything (in the car or on her) hence the body cavity search and that's when they found it (in her). The point I was making was not to drive and smoke weed. Or be out in public smelling like weed to decrease your interactions with police officers.

The search was illegal in my opinion because it was done in public and without consent. I it was foul and bogus! Never did I agree with the tactics or the search. Just saying don't let smoking weed be there 'smoking gun' for probable cause. We all know they can (and often do) say whatever they want to justify a stop, arrest, shooting, and lying on their paperwork.

a cop san say that they smell weed whenever they want to justify whatever they want to do in their minds ...how can you prove that they didn't in fact "think" they smelled weed?
  • Delphas
    Delphas Members Posts: 2,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So we finally know the answer to the question "What That Thang Smell Like?"
  • h8rhurta
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »

The search was illegal in my opinion because it was done in public and without consent. I it was foul and bogus! Never did I agree with the tactics or the search. Just saying don't let smoking weed be there 'smoking gun' for probable cause. We all know they can (and often do) say whatever they want to justify a stop, arrest, shooting, and lying on their paperwork.

a cop san say that they smell weed whenever they want to justify whatever they want to do in their minds ...how can you prove that they didn't in fact "think" they smelled weed?

EXACTLY! They can make up whatever they want whenever they want. It's always the way it's worded 'they think'. We have no legal rights especially when the politicians and prosecutors refuse to remove the money out of the way and practice the law. This ? will continue to happen as it has been with little to no consequences to them. When they don't hold them FULLY ACCOUNTABLE they will continue to 'think' they see and smell ? because nothing will happen.
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Your borderline justifying the cops fuckery homie
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Evey ? day. I mean every ? day its something new.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bruh, the smell of weed may justify a car search and pat down, and such a small amount should've been a ticket at the most.

They took it over the top by forcing her, FORCING HER, to do a body cavity search, by threatening to break her legs.

It's unprofessional to do that kind of search in public. They sexually assaulted her and humiliated her.

You cannot justify this ? , the weed is trivial as ? . They were just looking to flex power and get away with it because they get off on this ? .
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so im curious....

what if it was a ? string

would he just let her go and wash his hands...

did he see her stuffing something there

why didnt he call a female cop

they checkin ? too

i thought you had to be arrested to have a cavity check
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so im curious....

they checkin ? too

The article says a female officer conducted the search, but it doesn't make it any better.

•  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options
    i ro ny wrote: »
    cops do ? ? like this from time to time...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJSI9uIBv9Y

what people are going to focus on, however, is that in this particular case, the officer was white and the victim was black.

are u not ppl? state your case.

@Brother_Five

man what on earth are you even talking about?

"are you not ppl"??

man shut the entire ? up. you always prowl & wait for me to say something so you can get your 2 cents off.

? off, you WHOLE ass.
  •  i ro ny
    Options
    so im curious....

they checkin ? too

he did call a female cop...

• _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Don't know if it's been said, but if they smell weed(Reasonable suspicion), they can ask to search your vehicle.

If you refuse the search, as you should, then they can radio for a K9, but the k9 has to arrive in enough time for them to write your ticket. You cannot be detained for 45 minutes while the dog is on it's way, if you get jammed, and the k9 takes longer than 20 minutes, try to get the evidence suppressed.

Once the dog arrives, if he happens to alert on the vehicle(which it will if they want it to), they have the right to search the vehicle(probable cause). NOT YOUR PERSON. They are allowed to do a pat down for weapons though. They cannot go in your pockets at all.

If they ask for permission to search your person, sternly refuse, some cops will handcuff you some won't, whatever the case, they can't search you, even if they say they're handcuffing you to secure the scene.

If they find something in the car, you'll be placed under arrest, be it misdemeanor or felony, at that point your rights are ? , and you'll be subject to a full search(probably cause).

The only way you can search your body cavity is if you're under arrest already(probable cause) and I don't know about texas, but a female officer must be the one to do the search in ohio.

You can't beat the police on the streets so don't try, take good, detailed mental notes for your lawyer.

Learn the difference between reasonable suspicion and probable cause, and where they apply, they are the gatekeepers to 4th amendment search and seizure so to speak. Don't let the police play you. Know your rights.

Godspeed.
  • Brother_Five
    Brother_Five Members Posts: 4,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options

what people are going to focus on, however, is that in this particular case, the officer was white and the victim was black.

@Brother_Five

"are you not ppl"??

man shut the entire ? up. you always prowl & wait for me to say something so you can get your 2 cents off.

? off, you WHOLE ass.

U emotional ? ? . Go suck a cops ? .
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • mike06
    mike06 Members Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options
    damn shame....

"Well my glove compartment is locked so is the trunk and the back
    And I know my rights so you gon' need a warrant for that"

"Nah I ain't passed the bar but I know a little bit
    Enough that you won't illegally search my ? "

and now a days even that bit of truth isn't enough....they prolly would've busted the windows, tased them, sprayed them, and still would've violated them....all over .02 ? GRAMS OF MARIJUANA and "for wasting their time"

not coke
    not ?
    not x
    not molly
    not ?
    not lsd
    not pills
    not even pistols

? WEEEEEED MAN?
  •  i ro ny
    edited August 2015
    Options

@Brother_Five

"are you not ppl"??

? off, you WHOLE ass.

U emotional ? ? . Go suck a cops ? .

im not emotional at all.

you been on some ? ? for a while now. you and that ? @S2J. yall pick and choose your times to chime in like ? ? and hoes.

straight up.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ahhh you tight ? . Hahaha Yea u real tight. PERFECT.
  •  i ro ny
    Options
    S2J wrote: »

nah, not even.

like i said, im not gonna waste words with you here. We'll chat in person about the nonsense at the Million Man March, my brother.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »

nah, not even.

like i said, im not gonna waste words with you here. We'll chat in person about the nonsense at the Million Man March, my brother.

Oh oh, yea yea thats right. Of course. No doubt about it

• gucci7383
    gucci7383 Members Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Inb4 the gas station surveillance cameras drop the sextape of her getting finger banged
  • h8rhurta
    Options
    qawshun wrote: »

Your borderline justifying the cops fuckery homie

HOW?
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yo you a ? idiot let aome cop put his hand up ya ass nh because he thought he smelled weed on you
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There is no excuse for that. I hope she sues and win all kinds of money. ? be having bricks and guns but aren't getting cavity searches. You can't defend that cop at all.
  • Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? is lawless.