The Official 2015/2016 NFL Season Thread

Options

Comments

• JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    aneed123 wrote: »
    Dude played 2 years on a bs team with no weapons... Why can't geno be allowed to play thru his mistakes and develop 3-4 years like other qbs? Why he gotta be cut after 2years and thrown away? ? that this microwave generation is silly.

At least the jets are giving him a chance, bills did EJ ? only dude i can remember being benched after starting a season 2-1

EJ SUCKS. He was average in college and the bills did him a favor by drafting him in the first round when in reality he was a 3rd 4th round project to begin with ...he didn't need to be starting ...he was far too raw out of college ...they ruined him by playing him that early actually ...everybody ain't manning ...some QBS need time to develop on the bench learn the game from the outside then get on the field
    Gotta cosign this. I remember when he got drafted, EVERYBODY said that the pick was a huge reach. Even ? on this very board.

Exactly ....but somehow "they did him wrong" ? please ...only thing they did wrong was puttin that kind of faith into that project of a ? ...you go check any of the pre draft rankings that year and that ? wasn't close to a first round pick ....but yet ? feel he's "earned a shot" ...how? Dude needs at least 3 years to marinate
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trying so hard not overreact but damn it the leash needs to be extremely short with Rob Ryan after last season's fall from grace. Coach better be ready to fire him mid-season if this defense show no signs of getting ? together startin out the season.

Fire a coordinator midseason? What's that gonna do?

More than keeping him on and wasting another of Drew Brees prime years because of Ryans incompetent coaching abilities.

? , we done just lost Brandon Browner, mayday, mayday, abandon ship, abandon ship!

And what coach currently on the staff can do a better job? Are you sure it's a coaching issue and not a personell issue?
  • ZydecoShawty
    ZydecoShawty Members Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trying so hard not overreact but damn it the leash needs to be extremely short with Rob Ryan after last season's fall from grace. Coach better be ready to fire him mid-season if this defense show no signs of getting ? together startin out the season.

More than keeping him on and wasting another of Drew Brees prime years because of Ryans incompetent coaching abilities.

? , we done just lost Brandon Browner, mayday, mayday, abandon ship, abandon ship!

And what coach currently on the staff can do a better job? Are you sure it's a coaching issue and not a personell issue?

Bruh, it's unheard of to turnover 11 starters on defense for a single defensive coordinator all in one season.
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Bruh, it's unheard of to turnover 11 starters on defense for a single defensive coordinator all in one season.

I'm just asking if it's a coaching issue or a personell issue because the Saints defense hasn't been good since that super bowl year.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options

Realistically y'all ain't doing ? this year anyway.Winston gonna cook y'all like crab legs boy lol
  • ZydecoShawty
    Options

I'm just asking if it's a coaching issue or a personell issue because the Saints defense hasn't been good since that super bowl year.

Okay, this conversation does not need to go any further.
  • ZydecoShawty
    Options

Realistically y'all ain't doing ? this year anyway.Winston gonna cook y'all like crab legs boy lol

Word coming outta Baltimore is that Sean Payton is gonna forfeit the season after this game because of these wise words.
  • VulcanRaven
    Options

Word coming outta Baltimore is that Sean Payton is gonna forfeit the season after this game because of these wise words.

Wise decision lol but seriously do you think the defense is the only problem?
  • ZydecoShawty
    Options

Based on my last post do you seriously think I give a ? about anything you have to say?
  • purpngold
    purpngold Members Posts: 7,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    time for white america to overreact to that manziel td
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    cobbland wrote: »

Lmao bruh I'm gone let them ? make it, I need to go pay my tithes to Kneesus for Romo's back and Sean Lee's entire body.
  • VulcanRaven
    Options

Based on my last post do you seriously think I give a ? about anything you have to say?
    Since you been on my reactions lately I would say you do
  • tupacfan12
    tupacfan12 Members Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

First year under Rob Ryan, defense was top 5
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pats goin be funny to watch the four weeks Brady ain't there.
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dude played 2 years on a bs team with no weapons... Why can't geno be allowed to play thru his mistakes and develop 3-4 years like other qbs? Why he gotta be cut after 2years and thrown away? ? that this microwave generation is silly.

At least the jets are giving him a chance, bills did EJ ? only dude i can remember being benched after starting a season 2-1

EJ SUCKS. He was average in college and the bills did him a favor by drafting him in the first round when in reality he was a 3rd 4th round project to begin with ...he didn't need to be starting ...he was far too raw out of college ...they ruined him by playing him that early actually ...everybody ain't manning ...some QBS need time to develop on the bench learn the game from the outside then get on the field
    Dawg ima FSU fan im extremely aware of how inconsistent he was. IJS buffalo had a winning record i believe before his knee injury his rookie year and started off well last year with him at the helm before throwing him in the abyss. Im not saying hes elite or anything of that nature, but dude only had 14 games to start, thats not enough time to evaluate a QB especially when trash white QB with terrible track records get countless chances, word to dan orslovsky
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dawg how tall is garrapolo he look like the little boy from rookie of the year in the pocket
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tupacfan12 wrote: »

Lol Rob Ryan's defenses always look good at first. We are Cowboys fans we saw first hand what the results of him are.
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

They were good at taking away the ball. The best D was the one that Rob Ryan fielded two years ago.
  • detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mister B. wrote: »
    Pats goin be funny to watch the four weeks Brady ain't there.

you can mark my word brady wont be suspended all four games
  • tupacfan12
    tupacfan12 Members Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tupacfan12 wrote: »

Lol Rob Ryan's defenses always look good at first. We are Cowboys fans we saw first hand what the results of him are.
    Yea I already know lol I was just responding to the falsehood that NO didn't have a good defense since the SB run, I was shocked when Sean Payton kept him another year after those countless shouting matches they had on the sidelines, made me think dude was gonna get fired on the spot any second lol
  • caddo man
    Options
    Damn Delvin Breaux and Brandon Browner out.
  • caddo man
    Options
    caddo man wrote: »
    Damn Delvin Breaux and Brandon Browner out.

Raymond Humber and backup Guard Cyril Lemon carted off
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Dawg ima FSU fan im extremely aware of how inconsistent he was. IJS buffalo had a winning record i believe before his knee injury his rookie year and started off well last year with him at the helm before throwing him in the abyss. Im not saying hes elite or anything of that nature, but dude only had 14 games to start, thats not enough time to evaluate a QB especially when trash white QB with terrible track records get countless chances, word to dan orslovsky

My ? does he not have a chance to earn his job this year? Has he been cut? Is he out of the LEAUGE? Ok then ....what the ? are you ? talking about ....

The dude played in 4 games last year ...his team went 2-2 ...(average) he competed 58% of his passes in those 4 starts ...you know where that would have ranked among all QBS last season? 30th ....Sorry ....you ? can keep that trash ? ...I don't want it ...he's not a starter and he's done nothing in this LEAUGE to have job security yet you want that role hand given to him? Yeah ? sorry ...I'm good ...I'm glad you mentioned Orslovsky because as it stands that's exactly he career path this ? is headed on ...a dude that shows a couple little flashes every now n again but basically a journeyman back up QB