Jay-Z Almost Ended 2 pac's Career: DJ Clark Kent Reveals Jay-Z Recorded A 2Pac Diss

Options

Comments

• bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I swear ppl re Write history
    Just for the record every cam album from killa season and everything before ? on Pacs whole career. Had he lived he wanted no parts of killa....yeah I said it

6FlKqiY.gif

For the record camron can't rap to Save his life
  • supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sherexclenne u are a ? seriously why u makin fun of pac and ? ? he is dead this is just wrong.
  • phukkyou2
    phukkyou2 Members Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just for the record every cam album from killa season and everything before ? on Pacs whole career. Had he lived he wanted no parts of killa....yeah I said it

6FlKqiY.gif

Cam woulda called radio like
    Tupaccccccc
    Tupacccccccccccccc
    How many dollars you owe suge ? ?
    How many girls you ? ?
    Tupaccccccccccc

Pac woulda been heated

And then Pac would've came at him like "what happened to ya Man Big L ? ", "why ya best friend wearin Shiny Suits"

Pac woulda had his card too tho
  • supergangster
    Options

6FlKqiY.gif

Tupaccccccc
    Tupacccccccccccccc
    How many girls you ? ?
    Tupaccccccccccc

Pac woulda been heated

LOL i died
  • murdap
    murdap Members Posts: 1,236 ✭✭✭
    Options

6FlKqiY.gif

Tupaccccccc
    Tupacccccccccccccc
    How many girls you ? ?
    Tupaccccccccccc

Pac woulda been heated

Cam got his ass handed to him by 50 cent aka the real reason Dipset broke up.
  • supergangster
    Options
    CURTISSSSSSSSSSSS
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sherexclenne u are a ? seriously why u makin fun of pac and ? ? he is dead this is just wrong.

Dont address me you Swedish meatball eating, skirt wearing yodellling ass twig arm anorexic looking half ?
    ? made you think you could do that?

• bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    In the early 90's the west only dropped 2 albums that was worth a damn.
    Doggystle and the Chronic.
    After that it was back to business on the east coast.

In 95 when 2pac joined the row is when people started to ? with them again. And that was due to pac popularity.

If I recall correctly he was the only ? on the label putting out music.

So again what the ? are you talking about?

You can fool these ? in here with those titangraphs but I lived through those times and I remember everything vividly

He special ed, you forgetting about dpg, lady of rage, Warren g, nate dogg, ras kass, ice cube, Westside connection, e40,xzibit etc...don't just count 1 company

That's like me saying the east ain't done ? and only mention bad boy
  • SheerExcellence
    Options
    skpjr78 wrote: »

6FlKqiY.gif

laughing-black-man-o.gif

you cant be serious lmfao
    Ny ? disrespectful
    Yall in here talking about pac bodied a state, ? outta here....too many ? woulda got in that ass, nh
    New York vs. Everybody
  • TheRealness91
    TheRealness91 Members Posts: 155 ✭✭
    Options
    bck145 wrote: »

In 95 when 2pac joined the row is when people started to ? with them again. And that was due to pac popularity.

You can fool these ? in here with those titangraphs but I lived through those times and I remember everything vividly

He special ed, you forgetting about dpg, lady of rage, Warren g, nate dogg, ras kass, ice cube, Westside connection, e40,xzibit etc...don't just count 1 company

New york hip hop fans always come off like haters. Never wanting to give props for anything outside of NY.
  • BedStuy
    BedStuy Members Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm confused now. What the hell is going on in this thread? y'all ? crazy
  • SheerExcellence
    Options

New york hip hop fans always come off like haters. Never wanting to give props for anything outside of NY.

But why we always in your thoughts? We dont give a ? about yall bamas or locs or durrrtys or wherever you from, so why yall always thinking about us
    This was a thread about jay having a diss to pac, and you tupac Hennessey drinkers came in with ambitionz of a ridah trying to bring it to your enemies
    Claiming he destroyed a whole state, and ny aint been the same and all foh
    Last I seen of pac around these parts he was getting shot and dumped in jail and running to be friends with a bully who stole all his money and eventually led to his death
    All I see is a dancer getting extorted by Haitian jack, then extorted by suge...knowing the whole time jack was the one who did him in, with henchmen at that studio and he aint do ?
    And I see west coast savior game managed by henchmen
    Meanwhile nyc stay winning with 50, jay, diddy all on top ten in Forbes
    So foh
  • hiphop12345
    hiphop12345 Members Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5 Grand wrote: »
    For anybody that really wants to know what the vibe was like in New York, I posted Doo ? 's Summer Jam 96 mixtape in another thread. You'd have to listen to the entire tape to have anything intelligent to say.

If you haven't heard Doo ? 's Summer Jam 96 mixtape you can't really comment on the climate of Hip Hop in 1996. ? in New York were copping mix tapes. CDs and tapes weren't really selling.

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/535205/doo-? -summer-jam-96-addressing-the-pac-west-coast-beef#latest

new York was no longer the heart of hip hop in 96

and that mixtape is trash

? your signature is a guy cleaning the blood off his Timbs. That's NY culture, you don't do construction.
  • supergangster
    Options

Dont address me you Swedish meatball eating, skirt wearing yodellling ass twig arm anorexic looking half ?
    ? made you think you could do that?

ye ye internet thug
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    phukkyou2 wrote: »
    For anybody that really wants to know what the vibe was like in New York, I posted Doo ? 's Summer Jam 96 mixtape in another thread. You'd have to listen to the entire tape to have anything intelligent to say.

If you haven't heard Doo ? 's Summer Jam 96 mixtape you can't really comment on the climate of Hip Hop in 1996. ? in New York were copping mix tapes. CDs and tapes weren't really selling.

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/535205/doo-? -summer-jam-96-addressing-the-pac-west-coast-beef#latest

Wtf are you talking about bruh? New York ain't lose its stranglehold on hip hop till the mid 2000's
    the west coast dominated hip hop in the 90s. from oakland to la the heart of hip hop was definitely in cali throughout the decade. and when the west started to slowly decline the south began its ascent and we took over. after that the whole idea of costal dominance began to fade. the culture had become so ubiquitous that no coast could truly claim the crown. from oakland, to houston, to detroit to pittsburgh every city had a well established scene with at least 1 well respected artist. the culture is too big and generates too much money for any 1 coast to claim supremacy. and with the internet anybody from anywhere can put their music out and have it go global. its not like it was in the early 90s when you only 2 choices. hip hop is everywhere and no coast can make a true claim to the throne now b/c the throne is global

mmmmm.... not quite.

Atlanta been runnin the game since Lil' Jon & The Eastside Boyz released "Kingz of Crunk" at the end of October of 2002. They just don't brag about it like New York has done in the past (and rightfully so). They already know if they really wanted to talk numbers, influence, etc then then it wouldn't take long or much to claim that stake

Atlanta/Georgia has arguably been the most dominant if not THE most dominant City/Region in Hip Hop of all time. With respect to both NYC and LA

im from atl and ive been down with this rap ? since the days of mc shy d and success n effect. the atl scene reached its peak and began to crest years ago. atl has already completely fallen and began to rebuild itself.

we have already gone through multiple phases. the og's (shy d, edward j, raheem the dream, kilo, etc) the 1st generation (outkast, goodie mob, tlc, luda); the trap stars (t.i, jeezy, ); crunk (lil' john, pastor troy, bone crusher, scrappy, trillville), trash (soujah boy, wacka, oj the juice man, young joc, etc) and the rebirth (killer mike, pills, etc).

atl started to fall off by the late 2000s. every city comes up and eventually falls off. even though killer mike was connected to the 1st generation he is a well established solo artist now who can lead the rebirth stage and get it cracking again.

i cant say that atl has had an uninterrupted run of success. we did fall off and its starting to come back now
  • TheRealness91
    TheRealness91 Members Posts: 155 ✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options

But why we always in your thoughts? We dont give a ? about yall bamas or locs or durrrtys or wherever you from, so why yall always thinking about us
    This was a thread about jay having a diss to pac, and you tupac Hennessey drinkers came in with ambitionz of a ridah trying to bring it to your enemies
    Claiming he destroyed a whole state, and ny aint been the same and all foh
    Last I seen of pac around these parts he was getting shot and dumped in jail and running to be friends with a bully who stole all his money and eventually led to his death
    All I see is a dancer getting extorted by Haitian jack, then extorted by suge...knowing the whole time jack was the one who did him in, with henchmen at that studio and he aint do ?
    And I see west coast savior game managed by henchmen
    Meanwhile nyc stay winning with 50, jay, diddy all on top ten in Forbes
    So foh

Lol calm down I personally could give a ? less, its just an observation.I never said he destroyed entire state. Would it be a good battle? sure.

• Louis Devinear
    Louis Devinear Members Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    Cain wrote: »
    killing him on wax ≠ stopping his industry momentum

Folk

you stated this, but who is hearing this record??

When you got a ? doing 5 million in 2 months off 2 videos..and I'm not even counting how he's all on your TV screen and radio..Who is really checking for an unknown ? that's making a diss record that most have never heard of??

? down south hadn't even heard of Jay-Z in 96 to be real about the whole situation..

and only Queens ? heard of 50 Cent when he dropped "Your life's on the line"...
    Only South Bronx ? heard of KRS when he dropped the Bridge is Over...
    etc etc

there is the culture and there is the industry...

A lot of people are rap fans morseo hip-hop fans @Brother_Five so the culture is not taken as serious

Big brother Cain, you was around at that time...folk you should know that if a ? wasn't on 2pac's platform..or in some type of light, a diss record aim'd at him was falling on deaf ears...
    The only, only person at that time that could have made a little noise would have been Biggie himself or Mobb Deep, Nas etc..those who were 'known', none of them D lister ass rappers would have made any noise..

Lol Cube could've went at Pac(not saying they had beef or he would have) and shut him down. Cube had more fans and was selling as well. Big could've went at Pac but Puff shut that down. Nas like you said could've went at dude as well but they handled their business. Wutang as well but they squashed their little beef too.

Pac had the Deathrow machine behind him. ? moreso feared Suge than Pac. We're not going to act like rapper's wasn't selling when Pac popped on the scene. Him going to jail and going at cops made him (in)famous. That made ? care about his music more. To say he was a lyrical killer on the mic was

Oh and 95% of the ? on this board never listened to a Pac album before MATW so I don't respect their opinions.

@Knock_Twice

And the Deathrow machine had nothing to do with ? going at Pac..They were a record company just like any record company that was out folk, Them ? just had the biggest rapper at the time that was tearing through ? ..
    All these ppl Pac went at and you mean to tell me NOT one was man enough to make a song about this ? ?? and yall saying oh they could've did this and that now??

Hit em up came out june 1996, that dude was dead three months later. It wasn't like you could go run to studio and have an album out in an hour and get it around the world, ? took time and a real studio, not sitting at home on a computer, to make a song.

On top of that ppl did make songs and more would have come out, had he not went and got himself shot and killed. Then ppl pulled their songs from albums out of respect.

In this pac tale y'all keep telling you act as if it was years and years of being on ppls necks. He came out of jail and was just making songs and subliminals then the interviews in vibe got things bubbling, then hit em up came out, he really started going in heavy, and then he died. Trust me those fall albums from east coast artists would have been going at that dude crazy. When have you known nyc to go run and cower from a ? ?

Nas and them stepped to him at the awards, so what you mean ppl was scared and shook? You guys don't have the full story, you had three months of pac going ham, then you have death. And his actions were leading that way one way or another. There is no "if he lived" cause he couldn't have. Not with his reckless behavior at that time.

To paint him as some wild cowbot that had the whole rap world shook is disingenuous. It's sad tis is the pac that is most remembered, because it was self destructive and foolish and led to two of the biggest rappers getting gunned down, yet ppl worship that dumb ? as if he was doing good things.

The best pac was pre deathrow, me against the world, imo when he was taking it to them white folks politically, talkibg about uplifting communities and showing love for all black ppl. That's the ? that had him being a hip hop bob marley and that's the ? that touched ppl.

Gtfoh with giving high praise to the paranoid gangsta pac for "shutting everyone down." Also its unfair that ppl count the disses on makaveli album as wins when he was already dead at its release. How can you respond to a dead ? ? But that solidified "oh ? he killing them" in a lot of ppls minds.

Like I said I love pac, I love biggie, I love hiphop. I accept the good with the bad, but y'all can't rewrite the history.

your info is faulty

Well here some #facts for you
    Your boy pac was ? in jail
    He was being extorted by everyone
    Suge was stealing so much money from him that even birdman would say "got damn"
    And his ? got shot the ? up by orlando anderson...yeah, some random ? killed this dude that had "everyone shook"

Rip

P.s. jay and nas and puff still living
    Now you tell me who won, I see them they run
    Lolol

hukhmp.jpg
    aef5638a90769806c4b84183494543d2.500x333x18.gif

if u from the streets u should know its always the real ? that end up dead or in jail..
    meanwhile the ? ? are left to roam the streets..

jus sayin..

If you a "real ? " then you know jail is for suckers

"when the heard loses its way u ? the bull that led them astray.."

real ? been getting popped and killed by the systems for generations..
    if that wasn't the case King would still be here.. Brother Malcolm.. Pac.. so on and so forth..

all the way down to the street level..
    its the snitches and ? who live long for the most part..
    now lemme guess..

u from the suburbs too huh?? lol

But none of the people you mentioned died or did life in prison. And if you were to ask them they would of said the same ? .

Jail is for suckas

And to answer your question. Nah ain't no suburb in me. I'm from East New York, Brooklyn.

u sound like a complete ? ? ..
    all the above harped on the "injustice system" ? are u talkin bout idiot!!?

yo ? ass daddy told u that ? huh??
    wit his square ass..

You a clown or what? You said all the real ? are in jail. Correct?

I said jail is for suckers. Correct?

You brought up mlk Malcolm and pac. Correct?

The people you brought up went on to do great things with their lives after incarceration. Correct?

The ? that locked up for killing other ? , selling drugs, robberies etc are either still locked up, or come home and tdo he same ? . Those that do get released and go on to accomplish great things realized they was suckers for being in jail instead of being in the free world being productive.

When I say suckas. I don't mean punks. Im talking bout ? that didn't plan ? out before committing the crimes they did.

Real ? think before do ? . Dumb ? don't.

And that's why they sit in jail like suckers
  • hiphop12345
    Options

Wtf are you talking about bruh? New York ain't lose its stranglehold on hip hop till the mid 2000's
    the west coast dominated hip hop in the 90s. from oakland to la the heart of hip hop was definitely in cali throughout the decade. and when the west started to slowly decline the south began its ascent and we took over. after that the whole idea of costal dominance began to fade. the culture had become so ubiquitous that no coast could truly claim the crown. from oakland, to houston, to detroit to pittsburgh every city had a well established scene with at least 1 well respected artist. the culture is too big and generates too much money for any 1 coast to claim supremacy. and with the internet anybody from anywhere can put their music out and have it go global. its not like it was in the early 90s when you only 2 choices. hip hop is everywhere and no coast can make a true claim to the throne now b/c the throne is global
    This is what I mean by looking at the whole picture and being objective. The West was on top til the mid 90's but NY was still strong and producing more legends and more classics than any other city. Then from 1997 to about 06 NY was producing the numbers and classics.

The West just recovered in 2013, with 1999 and 50 giving the Game life being the exceptions.
  • phukkyou2
    phukkyou2 Members Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Atlanta never fell off. What the hell are you talking about.

ATL/Georgia the only place not to in the history of Hip Hop and they still ain't goin anywhere anytime soon.

LA is their only competition and even that's laughable foreal.

ATL ? !

Even Quentin Miller is from Atlanta Lmao

Much love tho Bruh
  • GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options
    I don't know what this thread is more full of.... Pac stanning or Jay hate....it's really like ? think if pac and big had lived then anybody who wasn't already big in 96 and b4 wouldn't be eating.... Like in 2015 our biggest rappers out would still all be the same dudes that was the biggest in 96
  • a_list
    a_list Members Posts: 4,886 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo, these ? really hate NY.......whoa!! lol
  • hiphop12345
    Options
    phukkyou2 wrote: »

mmmmm.... not quite.

Atlanta been runnin the game since Lil' Jon & The Eastside Boyz released "Kingz of Crunk" at the end of October of 2002. They just don't brag about it like New York has done in the past (and rightfully so). They already know if they really wanted to talk numbers, influence, etc then then it wouldn't take long or much to claim that stake

Atlanta/Georgia has arguably been the most dominant if not THE most dominant City/Region in Hip Hop of all time. With respect to both NYC and LA
    What year did GRODT come out again?
  • GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And again lol at ? saying nobody was listening to a album that went gold the year it came out..... There's albums that have put up WAY less numbers then that and y'all would swear everybody and they momma was bumping it but a album that went gold nobody heard it or was giving it play like that??? Ok I'll let y'all tell it.....
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options

6FlKqiY.gif

Tupaccccccc
    Tupacccccccccccccc
    How many girls you ? ?
    Tupaccccccccccc

Pac woulda been heated

How many albums the Outlawz sold?

lmao