The Official "Power" Season 2 Discussion (June 6, 9pm ET) WARNING SPOILERS INSIDE

Options

Comments

• lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol Kanan pulled a Jason and Michael Myers. Turn your back when you think that ? dead and he gone.
  • PMoneyQueenz
    PMoneyQueenz Members Posts: 148 ✭✭✭
    Options
    They should have not killed Drifty's character killed so early and never really had much role.

So it's going to be Tommy, Kanan and Lobos vs Ghost...
  • PMoneyQueenz
    Options
    So Dre really is playing Kanan and wants to be down with Ghost? I guess he didn't make Shawn's body dissapear?!??
  • PMoneyQueenz
    Options
    Why they ain't filming season 3 yet? I have a feeling 50 is trying to get more money out of Starz...
  • PMoneyQueenz
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    Somebody else gon have to die in season 3

Kanan end of season 3
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    (Nope) wrote: »
    I like the show, I follow it, but this ? is not in league with The Wire. It's not even ? close.

For instance, Tommy's puppy runs away and haphazardly catches Holly in the park, who has all the evidence she needs to turn Tommy on Ghost right there with her? Get the ? out of here.

This ? is too simple and too contrived to be compared to The Wire. The plot devices are more reminiscent of a daytime soap.

ok lets not act like the wire didnt have any stupid ? happen in the show. not saying power is better but u putting the wire to be some real perfect masterpiece when alot of ? happened. omar jumping all them stories and surviving without getting caught? come on
  • PMoneyQueenz
    Options
    gemini86 wrote: »
    50 gonna ? every ? body lmao

Him and Tommy together is going to be cra but one of them won't make to season 4 probably Kanan.
  • PMoneyQueenz
    Options
    Omari Hardwick needs to be the first black James Bond
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shout out to @warriorrich

Lol at dudes saying i made ? up. Lol they eating crow now. I detailed everything out 4 yall. Thanks for the shout

What up Yayo!?
  • gucci7383
    gucci7383 Members Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why they ain't filming season 3 yet? I have a feeling 50 is trying to get more money out of Starz...

They always start filming in the winter for this show
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    that was wack when the dog went and found holly wtf . I died when lobos said the dog can died too lool. I don't think tommy going to ? ghost and I think kanan goin to go ? tommy then go for ghost .
  • PMoneyQueenz
    Options
    ovoCapo wrote: »
    that was wack when the dog went and found holly wtf . I died when lobos said the dog can died too lool. I don't think tommy going to ? ghost and I think kanan goin to go ? tommy then go for ghost .

What?!?!!?
  • gucci7383
    gucci7383 Members Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gucci7383 wrote: »
    So are we gonna run with ghost left ruiz alive so he can hide his daughter so Angela can keep her job

what else could we run with

Another poster mentioned ghost respecting this that why he warned him and got him outta town
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    whoever said the new fbi dude worked for lobos was right

ghost back ? angie, hoes be so irrational, first this hoe changed his number to dont answer, but in the end they back ?

these hoes crazy

i cant blame tommy for not trusting ghost, if my homeboy sent another one of my people to prison for ten years and paid my ? to leave, Id be mad too

is he gon ? him tho, thats the question....for all the money and power...........

why tf did they call tasha to identify shawn punk ? ass

ghost should have just ? shot 50 soon as he walked in, these ? had a ? battle and ?

I knew 50 was gon live, not on some good story line ? , but on some "this ? aint even on fire" I thought it was just bad acting and camerawork.

ghost kilt that hit with stern, that ? was tough

? gon be crazy next season,

• (Nope)
    (Nope) Members Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options
    (Nope) wrote: »
    I like the show, I follow it, but this ? is not in league with The Wire. It's not even ? close.

For instance, Tommy's puppy runs away and haphazardly catches Holly in the park, who has all the evidence she needs to turn Tommy on Ghost right there with her? Get the ? out of here.

This ? is too simple and too contrived to be compared to The Wire. The plot devices are more reminiscent of a daytime soap.

ok lets not act like the wire didnt have any stupid ? happen in the show. not saying power is better but u putting the wire to be some real perfect masterpiece when alot of ? happened. omar jumping all them stories and surviving without getting caught? come on

I'm not saying The Wire is perfect, but this show isn't even close to being on that level. They aren't even the same type of shows.

Maybe you didn't really pay attention to The Wire, but that series of events where Omar ? himself up making that leap--literally left him on his last leg, and put him in a position to be shot by Kenard. Rarely was there instant payoffs on the wire using cliched plot devices like the one I described in Power.

Also, The Wire was a masterpiece. That's why it's heralded such by critics and fans alike.

I'm not saying Power isn't compelling or entertaining, but it's not that caliber of show.

• Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shout out to @warriorrich

Lol at dudes saying i made ? up. Lol they eating crow now. I detailed everything out 4 yall. Thanks for the shout

Negrodamus azzz muthafucca lol! Good damn call.

Here's what I don't get...
    @ ups. Let's run down the list...

@'n him. Ghost dropped that ether about her goin away to be wit a highschool ball coach

@ open to the point where this jackazzz runteldat about the organization. And he wanna get mad that Ghost paid her to leave?? Any other drug kingpin in Ghost's position would've deaden that ? a LONG time ago.

@, but gets mad at Ghost b/c he outplayed her?? Like he said, she's no different than he is.

@ gettin real for Tommy's dumbazzz. Now Lobos is his problem.

One of the best season finale I've watched
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lobos eye twitching like that made him look crazy...goat acting
  • yung$
    yung$ Members Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options
    , fuor those saying the dog how it just ran into holly. Lobos probably found her gave her back the money and sent her to Tommy...... Remember the detective would've told him she and Tommy didnt snitch.

The reason Lobos wanted Tommy dead was he knew they were getting close to arrested Tommy.

Also when he spit at coconut it was because he gave him wrong info again