Gunplay Debuts on Charts at #171 with less than 1000 copies sold

Options

Comments

• Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So gunplay is a culture vulture and doesn't belong on the game. Y'all dislike for this ? is unreal
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So gunplay is a culture vulture and doesn't belong on the game. Y'all dislike for this ? is unreal

Everybody hates somebody on here... Some for good reason, others for less *Ye shrug*
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Options
    True and I forget most reason posters were heavy weight champs back in their day
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    True and I forget most reason posters were heavy weight champs back in their day

Far from it. Most of this ? is in jest bruh... Just clowning from a good percentage of us. Personally I don't hate Gunplay. I find his antics and constant bad press to be hilarious, now his boss on the other hand, I loathe. Meek too. I hate Meek so much I actually respect Drake again. Why? Because that ? won't ? stop yelling at me!!
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yall gon stop sleeping on the brilliant idiots
    http://youtu.be/8sWNZnqF4bg
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

i provided a great argument as to why i feel that way. ill explain it again. Artist like him that look at hiphop as just a come up to get money and goes out of their way to say they arent rappers are culture vultures. they're taking from the hiphop culture and not adding anything to it. artist like him, lil durk and chief keef got to go. i like aritst that know how to rap. that be in cyphers. and if u make club music then cool. at least have a passion for it. music is art
  • c.h.i.p.
    c.h.i.p. Members Posts: 202 ✭✭
    Options
  • pachá12
    pachá12 Members Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DNB1 wrote: »
    Gunplay album >>>>>> Future album

Hit the reactions...IDGAF

Haven't even heard it but I believe you.Finding the good album in DS2 is like Stevie Wonder finding a unicorn.

I like Gunplay so I'll give it a listen. Wouldn't be suprised if its better than sales suggest. Past Gunplay, this is the landscape of rap music. Seems to be a two or 3 lane game right now and everyone else is in the carpool lane. I don't know how this happened but lack of finances in a genre of music is the quickest way for that genre to die. Rap can't live off the 90% of its major label artists selling less than 100,000, hell even less than 50,000.

• Melanin_Enriched
    Options
    gemini86 wrote: »

i provided a great argument as to why i feel that way. ill explain it again. Artist like him that look at hiphop as just a come up to get money and goes out of their way to say they arent rappers are culture vultures. they're taking from the hiphop culture and not adding anything to it. artist like him, lil durk and chief keef got to go. i like aritst that know how to rap. that be in cyphers. and if u make club music then cool. at least have a passion for it. music is art

? your rational is laughable. You comparing gunplay to lil durk and chief keef? Just say for some unknown bias reason you're not feeling dude nor check for him. Because ? is apparent when you say dude doesn't exhibit any passion for it or trash(sion) after ? already posted things like his power circle verse, cartoons and cereal verse, and bible on the dash. ? even dark dayz on his new album says otherwise.

Foh thinking every rapper needs to participate in 10 minute possess cuts. Its your personal preference. That's not an argument.

Also make sure to call ever rapper that has ever said their not rappers or more than hip hop culture. In fact call jay z a culture vulture since ? knows his last album didn't add anything positive.
  • MiamiNights
    MiamiNights Members Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He was better off selling those CDs out the back of his chevy around Carol City and the Carol Mart,might of sold way more lol
  • just.might.b.ok
    just.might.b.ok Members Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol at that ? ass ? catching feelins everytime something negative is said about any rapper from the south.
    You see kids this is what happens when you grow up without a father figure.
  • RobCoLife
    RobCoLife Members Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He would have been better off going to Office Depot, buy them stack of CDs for cheap, and sell them ? straightout the trunk.
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    FishNChips wrote: »
    Turfaholic is a Kreayshawn fan (shout out to gee for that tid bit of info) so he doesn't know good music

I bet you have teeth like Austin Powers

LOLOLOLOLOL

this whole thread is jokes
  • MiamiNights
    MiamiNights Members Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I need to ride around Carol City,Liberty City,Lil Haiti,Overtown and ask some of the young ? if they bumping gun play
  • Talk_Of_NY
    Talk_Of_NY Members Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭
    Options
    gunplay who? that ? a junkie !!!!
  • JaDaDon
    JaDaDon Members Posts: 879 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options
    I swear to ? if the IC made and album it could at least double what this ? just sold
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? your rational is laughable. You comparing gunplay to lil durk and chief keef? Just say for some unknown bias reason you're not feeling dude nor check for him. Because ? is apparent when you say dude doesn't exhibit any passion for it or trash(sion) after ? already posted things like his power circle verse, cartoons and cereal verse, and bible on the dash. ? even dark dayz on his new album says otherwise.

Foh thinking every rapper needs to participate in 10 minute possess cuts. Its your personal preference. That's not an argument.

Also make sure to call ever rapper that has ever said their not rappers or more than hip hop culture. In fact call jay z a culture vulture since ? knows his last album didn't add anything positive.

Didn't add anything positive.

You're a 50 cent fan bruh.

If all you listen too is Lupe, Cole, K. Dot and artists like them, then yea but you listen to a lot of rappers like gunplay.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »

Didn't add anything positive.

You're a 50 cent fan bruh.

If all you listen too is Lupe, Cole, K. Dot and artists like them, then yea but you listen to a lot of rappers like gunplay.
    You quoting me or him? I'm def ain't a 50 cent fan but i listen to lupe and k.dot. Yet I still appreciate talent from ? that ain't tech rappers.
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All rappers since the late 90s used rap as a come up
    Until they stopped coming up
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • robblr86
    robblr86 Members Posts: 405 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All rappers since the late 90s used rap as a come up
    Until they stopped coming up

NY logic is just different bruh...I didn't even know Gunplay had an album out nor has he ever had a "buzz" like 2 Chainz had in 2013 or Future is having this year. I just know Gunplay from sniffing that dope lol