DJ Paul is a ? foreal. You gotta lose some respect for Bruh after this ? . No excuses

Options
124»

Comments

• Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That ? C word bruh.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All u gotta do is not listen to either of they music
  • Louis Devinear
    Louis Devinear Members Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meester wrote: »

So if he or I decide not to listen, does his negative portrayal just disappear??

I'm thinking it won't. Idk about some of you guys but some ? has to stop sometime.

T/s maybe a terrible messenger but his point has merit.
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    phukkyou2 wrote: »
    TayGettem wrote: »
    I'm still waiting on proof of what u said abt Gates

he signed him and is putting him on a Platform for the world to see. By not just Gates' audience (including me) but her audience as well. Therefor expanding the potential of that ? and it's overall influence on the Culture and in the Business whole time at our detriment seeing as tho it's our chit and our voices that will be effected the most.

Oooohhhh Kay signed who? Neva mind
  • memphis2sacnicc
    memphis2sacnicc Members Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Him and Juice lame as hell nowadays.
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lil Wyte said ? in a song or two songs, can't recall the track though
    I think Pat was featured in one of them too
    But damn sure he said it tho
  • phukkyou2
    phukkyou2 Members Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Meester wrote: »

So if he or I decide not to listen, does his negative portrayal just disappear??

I'm thinking it won't. Idk about some of you guys but some ? has to stop sometime.

The point has merit.

Amen
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah juice getting money
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dj pre-k wrote: »
    yall ? trippin

I'd put yo white ass in the hospital if you or anyone of you devils said that ? ? in my presence.

• phukkyou2
    Options
    Like Water wrote: »
    dj pre-k wrote: »
    yall ? trippin

I'd put yo white ass in the hospital if you or anyone of you devils said that ? ? in my presence.

I honestly don't even understand why White People using the word "? " is a thing.

And when in this case, the shock value is gone and you're left with just the music. All you have is a crazy white boy talking about killin ? , sellin ? drugs, fightin ? , and calling our Counterparts ? .

Dr. Boyce said the other day what I've known all along about NWA. So just imagine how this is going to play out, along with the other b.s.. I don't get why you would even wanna partake in such a thing. What's it to you?
  • smp4life
    smp4life Members Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's not like 3-6 mafia is known for positive uplifting music. They are on some grimey dark ? . A white dude with tats on his face like Stitches saying the n-word is going to have some shock value. You can see how that would appeal to DJ Paul.

There are a few white rappers that used to use the n-word and then stopped. Necro and Twiztid are the ones I recall. I don't know if they stopped cuz of the heat they were getting or just their attitudes changing.
  • phukkyou2
    Options
    smp4life wrote: »
    It's not like 3-6 mafia is known for positive uplifting music. They are on some grimey dark ? . A white dude with tats on his face like Stitches saying the n-word is going to have some shock value. You can see how that would appeal to DJ Paul.

There are a few white rappers that used to use the n-word and then stopped. Necro and Twiztid are the ones I recall. I don't know if they stopped cuz of the heat they were getting or just their attitudes changing.

I hear you. But how does THIS get a Pass tho? Does it even have a Pass? Because I beg to differ
  • TheRealness91
    TheRealness91 Members Posts: 155 ✭✭
    Options
    Lol that guy stiches is straight garbage.
  • smp4life
    smp4life Members Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lot of rappers are "straight garbage" and still manage to blow. Lil Wayne opened that door.
  • phukkyou2
    Options
    smp4life wrote: »

Lot of rappers are "straight garbage" and still manage to blow. Lil Wayne opened that door.

Nah. That was The Beastie Boys and the late, great, and iconic Ol ? Bastard. After they blew up then anybody could get on if they came with That ?
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Stitchez said in his interview that his clientele was high end suburbian cats, his pops was a ?doctor? so his surrounding people were upper class...he probably hang and bang with ? on the side but slanging naw
  • phukkyou2
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Qiv_Owan wrote: »
    Stitchez said in his interview that his clientele was high end suburbian cats, his pops was a ?doctor? so his surrounding people were upper class...he probably hang and bang with ? on the side but slanging naw

? his background tho. And even if what you say is tru, that makes the ? even worse on Paul's end

I'm not with the whole "I'm poor you're poor thing. That ? is disrespectful