The Official 2015/2016 NFL Season Thread

Options

Comments

• tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ghostdog56 wrote: »
    Wtf happened to josh freeman he went from top QB prospect to getting cut from the ? dolphins

Mental issues.

Plus rumors he was ? . I think they are false, but it was enough to shake him up and throw him to the wolves.
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ether over the takeover beat

http://youtu.be/TLucLu6TO6A

Jets, Ravens and Colts fans can...

suck_it_gif.gif

shiiiiiiit that was kinda nasty
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    How can you say a rookie would solidify the safety position with Kam

Kam can't cover
    Collins can't cover

And never trust Saben DBs.

Collins has looked good covering in preseason and kam is a beast period and would be an upgrade over what we have, or are you telling me the giants have a better option than kam right now

I put no stock in pre season games.

Offenses are not attacking players, they are tuning up for starters and seeing how well new players and backups take in the offense/defense plays.

Seeing if they compete every play and their knowledge of the playbook.
  • natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How can you say a rookie would solidify the safety position with Kam

Kam can't cover
    Collins can't cover

And never trust Saben DBs.

Collins has looked good covering in preseason and kam is a beast period and would be an upgrade over what we have, or are you telling me the giants have a better option than kam right now

I put no stock in pre season games.

Offenses are not attacking players, they are tuning up for starters and seeing how well new players and backups take in the offense/defense plays.

Seeing if they compete every play and their knowledge of the playbook.

as far as wins n loses I agree w u as far as putting stock into the preseason, but as far as getting an idea on a players ability n motor the preseason is all you have to do that for young guys. I mean the actual coaches who pick who stays n goes take stock in it, but we shouldn't. There is a reason ? get cut, coaches watch preseason tape n decide if ? can hang or not.

• tupacfan12
    tupacfan12 Members Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was listening to NFL radio and they were talking about the Buffalo Bills and how the the players wanna be regarded as one of the best defenses of all time, with Rex Ryan at the helm they might have a legit shot at having a 2002 Tampa Bay or 2000 Baltimore Raven or maybe even 2013 Seattle Seahawks type of run that'll have then reppin the AFC in the Super Bowl

Your thoughts?
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tupacfan12 wrote: »
    I was listening to NFL radio and they were talking about the Buffalo Bills and how the the players wanna be regarded as one of the best defenses of all time, with Rex Ryan at the helm they might have a legit shot at having a 2002 Tampa Bay or 2000 Baltimore Raven or maybe even 2013 Seattle Seahawks type of run that'll have then reppin the AFC in the Super Bowl

Your thoughts?

My thoughts is easier said than done, and they are in the same division as the Patriots they are ? till Brady and Belichick retire, 23-2 against Buffalo
  • tupacfan12
    Options
    That is true beating the Patriots will be a tall task and they might not win the division, but depending on seeding the Patriots might get knocked off by another team in the playoffs so Buffalo may not even need to face them to get to the Super Bowl

• JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Awwwww ? .....not a good sign ... We went all the way thru camp just to come out feeling like the RBs that we had may not be able to take over SMMFH ....if we go back to a CHOKEMO lead offense due to a lack of RB ability I'm ? somebody up ON ? SIGHT!!!!
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Awwwww ? .....not a good sign ... We went all the way thru camp just to come out feeling like the RBs that we had may not be able to take over SMMFH ....if we go back to a CHOKEMO lead offense due to a lack of RB ability I'm ? somebody up ON ? SIGHT!!!!

I think his pick up was more for depth than ability. Only knock I have on our RBs are they keep getting hurt, and Christine Michael tore his ACL in college iirc. I like the pick up Michael is 5'10 225, low center of gravity a bruiser, he can get the ? yards Randle and McFadden can't.
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If any team in the AFC East has a real shot at taking the crown away from New England it's Miami. Excellent defense and out of all the other offenses in that division they have the most talent.
  • tupacfan12
    Options
    For once in my life I'm looking forward to a Buffalo/Miami game, I like a good defensive 14-10 game by two talented teams
  • numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »
    For once in my life I'm looking forward to a Buffalo/Miami game, I like a good defensive 14-10 game by two talented teams

Lol how old are you? For a stretch during the 90's Bills/Dolphins were the top two teams in the division and was a marquee rivalry in the AFC.

Born in '91 a lil too young to give a ? lol

Dam 90's babies
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Damn Monte, it was all good a week ago.

I hope we have him in for a workout after he clears waivers.
  • God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I think his pick up was more for depth than ability. Only knock I have on our RBs are they keep getting hurt, and Christine Michael tore his ACL in college iirc. I like the pick up Michael is 5'10 225, low center of gravity a bruiser, he can get the ? yards Randle and McFadden can't.

? ran a 4.4 since high school, he an all around bacc. Thats my boy,used to whoop him in madden before he went off to college
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Options
    illedout wrote: »
    SMH..
    It's bout to be a whole lot of ? riding/brand new Patriots fans,
    and half them dudes ain't never been to New England before..

not really at this point you either like them or you hate them. deflate gate isn't going to gain them fans

also you realize the steelers been getting hella bandwagon fangs for over 40 years the steelers bandwagon much bigger.
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? _Yunn wrote: »

? ran a 4.4 since high school, he an all around bacc. Thats my boy,used to whoop him in madden before he went off to college

MOVE OVER CHOKEMO .....YUNNY GOT A NEW BOO!
  • God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? _Yunn wrote: »

MOVE OVER CHOKEMO .....YUNNY GOT A NEW BOO!

I can't shout out a homeboy making it to the league? Lol

And I think Romo is pretty good, I'm well aware he has ? up but I give props when plays good. I guess we will see how well he does without Murray
  • tupacfan12
    Options
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    SMH..

not really at this point you either like them or you hate them. deflate gate isn't going to gain them fans

also you realize the steelers been getting hella bandwagon fangs for over 40 years the steelers bandwagon much bigger.
    Cowboys
    Steelers
    49ers

All three teams have generations of fans due to history, Patriots bout to be the same too
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    SMH..

Cowboys
    Steelers
    49ers

All three teams have generations of fans due to history, Patriots bout to be the same too

It will be but not to the extreme of the others cause theres no flashy players outside of Brady.