• Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tupacfan12 wrote: »
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    illedout wrote: »
    SMH..
    It's bout to be a whole lot of ? riding/brand new Patriots fans,
    and half them dudes ain't never been to New England before..

not really at this point you either like them or you hate them. deflate gate isn't going to gain them fans

also you realize the steelers been getting hella bandwagon fangs for over 40 years the steelers bandwagon much bigger.
    Cowboys
    Steelers
    49ers

All three teams have generations of fans due to history, Patriots bout to be the same too

Those three teams been great for mutiple decades.
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? _Yunn wrote: »
    ? _Yunn wrote: »

Awwwww ? .....not a good sign ... We went all the way thru camp just to come out feeling like the RBs that we had may not be able to take over SMMFH ....if we go back to a CHOKEMO lead offense due to a lack of RB ability I'm ? somebody up ON ? SIGHT!!!!

I think his pick up was more for depth than ability. Only knock I have on our RBs are they keep getting hurt, and Christine Michael tore his ACL in college iirc. I like the pick up Michael is 5'10 225, low center of gravity a bruiser, he can get the ? yards Randle and McFadden can't.

? ran a 4.4 since high school, he an all around bacc. Thats my boy,used to whoop him in madden before he went off to college

MOVE OVER CHOKEMO .....YUNNY GOT A NEW BOO!

I can't shout out a homeboy making it to the league? Lol

And I think Romo is pretty good, I'm well aware he has ? up but I give props when plays good. I guess we will see how well he does without Murray

Calm down ? I'm just ? with you ...? ...no need for your full explanation on how your love for CHOKEMO works we get it Already FUGGHHH .....besides ...we got a game coming up ....against the ? ass little giants!! ....it's time to unite the offseason ? is over ...I'm exclusively ? on giants fans only this week starting with that ? ass @megaman or whatever his goofy ass superhero loving name is ....? him and his ? ass squad

image.jpg

RIP BUMFUCKS
  • tupacfan12
    tupacfan12 Members Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    SMH..

not really at this point you either like them or you hate them. deflate gate isn't going to gain them fans

also you realize the steelers been getting hella bandwagon fangs for over 40 years the steelers bandwagon much bigger.
    Cowboys
    Steelers
    49ers

All three teams have generations of fans due to history, Patriots bout to be the same too

Cowboys- bulk of their fans came from the Jimmy Johnson era

Steelers- bulk of their fan base increased during the Steele Curtain/Terry Bradshaw era

49ers- Joe Montana-Jerry Rice nuff said

Patriot- there's gonna be a whole new generation of fans who are gonna be loyal to the Patriots for generations to come just cause of the accomplishments of Brady and Bellichek(sp)
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SMH..

Cowboys
    Steelers
    49ers

the funny thing here in the northeast and even seen it traveling is people of other fanbases hate the patriots fanbase growth over the last decade. Then i ask a ? who their favorite team was and they be like "Niners" or "Giant's" or "Cowboys". It's just funny because most nfl fans that are 30 or older hopped on one of those bandwagons in the 80s or 90s from all time goat super bowl teams. Now they hate the success or influx of the Patriots.
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Let em hate the goat franchise, I'd rather my team be the most hated than not cared about at all like the "who dat nation" or some ? squad like that
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    SMH..

Cowboys
    Steelers
    49ers

Cowboys- bulk of their fans came from the Jimmy Johnson Tom Landry era the Jimmy Johnson era fans are generational fans.

Steelers- bulk of their fan base increase started during the Steele Curtain/Terry Bradshaw era

49ers- Joe Montana-Jerry Rice nuff said

Patriot- there's gonna be a whole new generation of fans who are gonna be loyal to the Patriots for generations to come just cause of the accomplishments of Brady and Bellichek(sp) if they can keep it going after this era
  • tupacfan12
    tupacfan12 Members Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Cowboys- That's true, I'll give you Tom Landry

Steelers- they still had a loyal fan base in Pittsburgh before Chuck Noll became coach, it transcended Pittsburgh during their Super Bowl runs

Patriots- idk man, the 9ers, Cowboys & Steelers went through their down seasons and were still able to maintain their die-hard fans outside their respective cities same could happen to New England
  • Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Let em hate the goat franchise, I'd rather my team be the most hated than not cared about at all like the "who dat nation" or some ? squad like that

Exactly
  • Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't even speak on these ? ass squads, I refuse to give them fame
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If any team in the AFC East has a real shot at taking the crown away from New England it's Miami. Excellent defense and out of all the other offenses in that division they have the most talent.

So I guess we gon' act like Buffalo ain't in the AFC East..
    I have a feeling the Bills about to surprise a lot of people this season..
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If any team in the AFC East has a real shot at taking the crown away from New England it's Miami. Excellent defense and out of all the other offenses in that division they have the most talent.

Why because they got Rex Ryan coaching noe and McCoy? They offensive line aint great, no QB, and who are their receivers. No one is sleeping on that defense, but outside of New England, Miami is the most complete team. Y'all keep ? on Tannehil all you want to he has improved every year and I don't see any reason why he won't continue the trend.
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cowboys- That's true, I'll give you Tom Landry

Steelers- they still had a loyal fan base in Pittsburgh before Chuck Noll became coach, it transcended Pittsburgh during their Super Bowl runs

Patriots- idk man, the 9ers, Cowboys & Steelers went through their down seasons and were still able to maintain their die-hard fans outside their respective cities same could happen to New England

The Steelers were horrible before their run.

The 9ers had the Steve young era right after Joe Montana. Tom Landry left and Jimmy Johnson took over. People was already loyal to Tom Landry and now they have the Miami hurricanes coach take over. The Steelers won for a long ass time and then Bill Cowher takes over and we know the rest.

The Patriots fanbase will grow outside of the Northeast if they have a second run after Brady.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Why because they got Rex Ryan coaching noe and McCoy? They offensive line aint great, no QB, and who are their receivers. No one is sleeping on that defense, but outside of New England, Miami is the most complete team. Y'all keep ? on Tannehil all you want to he has improved every year and I don't see any reason why he won't continue the trend.

Tannehil is nice.

Ppl keep forgetting he played WR a lot in college.
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Adrian Coxson, who was taken off the Green Bay Packers' practice field in an ambulance on Aug. 1, announced his retirement from football Monday, saying the "next hit to my head could possibly ? me or be life-damaging."

The rookie wide receiver, who was taken to the hospital for more tests after experiencing severe dizziness on the third day of training camp, was later diagnosed with a Grade 3 concussion.

"I'm retiring because I'm still having symptoms, and my health is more important to me than the game of football," Coxson told the National Football Post. "It's been recommended to me by two neurologists and two doctors to retire from football.

"This last [hit to my head] could be life-damaging. It has taken a great toll on me. This concussion was a bad one. A Grade 3 concussion is real serious."

The Packers released Coxson on Aug. 17 with the seldom-used designation of "failure to disclose physical condition." However, Coxson's agent, Jonathan Herbst, said they disputed that claim and reached an injury settlement with the Packers in addition to the $5,000 signing bonus he received as an undrafted free agent out of Stony Brook.

"I think he's making the right decision," Herbst told ESPN on Monday. "His health is more important than football."

Coxson, 23, said in the interview that he's still not back to 100 percent.

"Unfortunately, I got hit in the head in practice and it was really bad for me," he said. "I couldn't describe how bad it is. I'm blessed to have my life right now. I'll see how things work out as far as my health, but my health isn't in tip-top shape right now because of the concussion."
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Pats are over with.That last ring is their last ring.Those other franchises were not cheaters so they get more respect.Pats will not have the legacy of the Niners or Cowboys period.

Anyway let's all hope for a draw this thursday
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    The Pats are over with.That last ring is their last ring.Those other franchises were not cheaters so they get more respect.Pats will not have the legacy of the Niners or Cowboys period.

Yea you said this last year, then after we mopped the floor with the Ravens in the playoffs we won another ring so...
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    And those 70's steelers were all on steroids, and Jimmy Johnson admitted to using cameras, so...
  • illedout
    Options

you're a ravens fan so I don't expect you to give the Steelers proper respect,
    But deep down, you know the Steelers organization is just as legendary as the niners and cowboys..
  • illedout
    edited September 2015
    Options
    @its....JOHN B what's up with a avi bet on Thursdays game ??
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    If you really want that, sure
  • illedout
    edited September 2015
    Options
    If you really want that, sure

by how many points though..
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    So we're betting on how much the Steelers are going to lose by?
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    Alright I'll give you points, you get .5, foh theres no covering spreads in avi bets
  • illedout
    Options
    Alright I'll give you points, you get .5, foh theres no covering spreads in avi bets

Lol
    Had to try..

Although I think we about to pull the upset,
    why not secure my victory with points..

So the avi bet on or not ??