So, uhh.. was 9/11 an inside job or nah?

Options

Comments

• blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    The funniest thing about all of this is @vibe believes in UFO's and alien's but not the possibility of government cover ups. That ? is hilarious to me lmao
    Really? So this ? up here shooting down every 9/11 conspiracy but believe in E.T.? Gtfoh ?
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Maybe our gov knew about it but they didnt orchestrate it
    Cain wrote: »
    The funniest thing about all of this is @vibe believes in UFO's and alien's but not the possibility of government cover ups. That ? is hilarious to me lmao
    Really? So this ? up here shooting down every 9/11 conspiracy but believe in E.T.? Gtfoh ?

After the quote ? you disappeared, why are you back now?

9/11 conspiracies do not support what actually happened.

Again, do you know how the buildings were constructed and why they fell like they did? You say you're open-minded, but you aren't. You're closed off to the reality of it all. All simply because you feel that the govt is corrupt, then that must mean they're behind all of it. A bit silly, don't you think?
  • VIBE
    Options
    And bruh, again, I was into this ? for 4 years.. A teacher got me into it with the first documentary from Loose Change, from that point on, I watched and read everything on it. I was a total believer. You couldn't tell me otherwise. So I know what it's like to keep ignoring the evidence that is against it all. I was there. I know about the architects and engineers of 9/11, your main dudes were David Ray Griffin and Richard Gage. Those guys were the ? to me.

It all changed when I realized it was all ? because the truther evidence was doctored or twisted. After that, I got into understanding why everything happened the way it did. Understanding why the ? they had to fake things. I did my own research. Why the ? do you think I know so much about it and keep coming back? Trying to get you guys out of that ignorance. You won't admit it but that's exactly what it is.
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nope, it was bin laden/taliban/terrorists
    says this:
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    Still not one distinguishable plane part

then this is posted..

S2J wrote: »

P200062_1.jpg

P200065_1.jpg

cQHMEu0.jpg

http://www.vaed.uscourts.gov/notablecases/moussaoui/exhibits/prosecution.html

You'll note the corresponding 01-455-A suffix. That is from the trial vs 9-11 conspirator Zacarious Moussaoui. That is the evidence the givt presented that a plane flew into the Pentagon. I mainly post tbis all for those lurking to make their own logical conclusion

Bc fam you arguing against ME now, not facts. Its personal for you. You're tight. lls At least just tell me you think its planted. That'd be a respectable opinion.

Lie to me but dont lie to yourself.

then doesnt reply.
    310.gif
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    When you finally give me evidence there was one bomb, one missile and where flight 77 went, I'll get back to you.

I've shown how witness testimony can be twisted.

I gave you a documentary name, done by Architechs, engineers and physicists called 9/11: The Towers and The Pentagon.

I explained what an implosion is.

I showed you debris at the Pentagon.

I told you what the free fall speed for the towers were (9 seconds) and proved they fell slower than that.

I posted a video of the South tower falling, filmed by one of the Naudet brothers, where not one explosion is heard.

I posted a wiki link about the Osama Bin Laden as the mastermind of 9/22.

I posted videos, one year ago, that answer all your questions.

You've tip-toed around all of it.

nothing in this post will be addressed.
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Options
    so sad how people will memorize the details of these 9/11 science fiction conspiracies but have never heard of the Downing Street Memo or Yellowcake Uranium. Imagined secret unrealistic 9/11 conspiracy has been conflated with real life Iraq War conspiracy that basically went down in broad......daylight. *G Money laugh*

People prefer elaborate fantasy to boring facts. People would rather believe that evil people in charge operate like James Bond movies instead of C-SPAN segments. Smh.
    Still not one distinguishable plane part OR any seats at all

@s2j have YOU checked the scoreboard?

And by that I mean the poll on the first page.

P200062_1.jpg

P200065_1.jpg

cQHMEu0.jpg

You'll note the corresponding 01-455-A suffix. That is from the trial vs 9-11 conspirator Zacarious Moussaoui. That is the evidence the givt presented that a plane flew into the Pentagon. I mainly post tbis all for those lurking to make their own logical conclusion

Bc fam you arguing against ME now, not facts. Its personal for you. You're tight. lls At least just tell me you think its planted. That'd be a respectable opinion.

Forget it. ? asked why there was no plane debris in D.C, i posted a piece of the plane outside the pentagon, and they told me it didn't look like a plane part lol

this ? is like ? religion at this point smh. There's no point. People just believe what they want to believe. Truth is subjective and there's a infinite amount of realities so every lie is true somewhere anyway. ? it, I give up.

Aliens faked 9/11 with Holograms I HAVE PROOF:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8effuA5_VU
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yup, our gov'ment did it
    riddlerap wrote: »
    says this:

then this is posted..

P200062_1.jpg

P200065_1.jpg

cQHMEu0.jpg

then doesnt reply.
    310.gif

Clearly you're looking for attention but maybe you should read the entire thread and stop posting redundantly...

Those exact same photos of scrap metal have been posted over 5 times in this thread and they have been addressed every other time. No plane parts. No seats. I've asked multiple times to be shown ONE SEAT. Can you show me a plane seat or an ACTUAL plane part and not aluminum scraps?

I repeat, you've been begging for my attention for the past couple pages but not only have you not refuted anything that I posted, you're parroting the misinformation that @vibe and @s2j are posting, not contributing a single thing to the conversation yourself

If you want a response to those pics then look back at the several in this thread
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    Yup, our gov'ment did it
    When you finally give me evidence there was one bomb, one missile and where flight 77 went, I'll get back to you.

I've shown how witness testimony can be twisted.

I gave you a documentary name, done by Architechs, engineers and physicists called 9/11: The Towers and The Pentagon.

I explained what an implosion is.

I showed you debris at the Pentagon.

I told you what the free fall speed for the towers were (9 seconds) and proved they fell slower than that.

I posted a video of the South tower falling, filmed by one of the Naudet brothers, where not one explosion is heard.

I posted a wiki link about the Osama Bin Laden as the mastermind of 9/22.

I posted videos, one year ago, that answer all your questions.

You've tip-toed around all of it.

nothing in this post will be addressed.

Literally all of that was addressed.

The US government has 0 EVIDENCE that bin laden was behind 9/11 AND THEY WILL TELL YOU THIS THEMSELVES, yet for some reason the people posting in here don't believe this. They believed the words of the government on 9/12/2001 but apparently statement issued AFTER that is null and void for some reason

I watched all the information he posted and told him directly why it was trash. He's ignored all of the information that I have posted completely, hasn't even tried to refute any of it, he just says he's right and that's that

And also for some reason he can't identify a single plane seat for me but wants me to post the pic of an object who's purpose is to explode, and that's the only "evidence" that his narrow mind will comprehend.

You seem to be just as ignorant.

Like I said before, I can keep posting information but what's the point when y'all have no answers for everything that I've posted so far?

The information resonates more when you can come to the logical conclusions yourself instead of being forcefed, which is why I've been trying to avoid walking the mentally deficient through this thread. Again, I suggest you go back and read this thread so as to avoid embarrassing yourself more
  • Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Options
    I don't know what happened... And I won't pretend that I do...

Given the little I've seen, My best guess is that some members of the government knew about it and still let it happen...

This thread tho...

ygZSd.gif

• blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bottom line is this. The offial government story of 9/11 has holes in it. The evidence around the towers is sketchy, from the collapse of the towers, to witness testimony. The Pentagon is even more sketchy. If this was a murder investigation, we'd definitely have enough evidence to indict the US government for murder of its ppl. The story has too many holes & the accused perpetrators were once funded by the CIA. It's all there
  • Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @VIBE I have a question, do you believe all the explanations the government gave from what happened that day? do you have any doubts about any of it? what about building 7?
  • VIBE
    Options
    No doubts at all.

Again, I believed in the conspiracies for a few years. I finally was able to take a look at the evidence on BOTH sides. I do believe that what happened that day was nothing but what we seen. The evidence presented by engineers, physicists and architects is what I believe. The science behind it all, looking at the grand picture of everything; construction, planes, impacts compromising the building, major damage, fires from impact zones and above all floors, gravity etc.

Laws are broken everyday. Science knows this. Science thrives off this. Physics surprises everyone all the time. The impossible happens everyday.

I have no questions.

It took me a while to get over the coincidences of things. Thought how they had to be rare, but the science behind that is there, too.

http://skepdic.com/lawofnumbers.html
  • VIBE
    Options
    The government is corrupt. They do lie. They are capable of doing a lot. But to think they carried out planting bombs on two heavily trafficked buildings, then a third, in the face of New York, shoot a missile into the Pentagon (or something other than Flight 77) is giving the government an extremely high amount of credit.

Then, not only that, but to think that the people all involved, whether it's hundreds, or thousands, and not hear one whistle blower is funny to me. We know that the U.S. Government let's a lot slip, there's always someone to drop information, but in 14 years, nothing.

This is such a big event that it is very hard to people to accept. They do not want to believe anyone outside the U.S. was capable of this, especially Arabs because they're looked at as beneath us. People come up with all sorts of things for their brains to grasp it. The government matrix/illuminati ? is their fantasy world.
  • Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Bottom line is this. The offial government story of 9/11 has holes in it. The evidence around the towers is sketchy, from the collapse of the towers, to witness testimony. The Pentagon is even more sketchy. If this was a murder investigation, we'd definitely have enough evidence to indict the US government for murder of its ppl. The story has too many holes & the accused perpetrators were once funded by the CIA. It's all there

Well, to be fair...

In a trial, the burden is on the prosecution to prove the defendant's guilt without any reasonable doubt.

There is plenty of reasonable doubt to go around on both sides.

At the current moment, most of the evidence against the government is circumstantial.
    At best there would be a hung jury or a mistrial. But in all honesty, the government could skate by and become exonerated if a fair trial were held today.

Now whether or not it's acceptable that their involvement is even in question, is an entirely different argument.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And bruh, again, I was into this ? for 4 years.. A teacher got me into it with the first documentary from Loose Change, from that point on, I watched and read everything on it. I was a total believer. You couldn't tell me otherwise. So I know what it's like to keep ignoring the evidence that is against it all. I was there. I know about the architects and engineers of 9/11, your main dudes were David Ray Griffin and Richard Gage. Those guys were the ? to me.

It all changed when I realized it was all ? because the truther evidence was doctored or twisted. After that, I got into understanding why everything happened the way it did. Understanding why the ? they had to fake things. I did my own research. Why the ? do you think I know so much about it and keep coming back? Trying to get you guys out of that ignorance. You won't admit it but that's exactly what it is.

Did this cause you to look into any other "conspiracy theories"?
  • VIBE
    Options
    Yes
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    Yup, our gov'ment did it
    Peace_79 wrote: »

Well, to be fair...

In a trial, the burden is on the prosecution to prove the defendant's guilt without any reasonable doubt.

There is plenty of reasonable doubt to go around on both sides.

At the current moment, most of the evidence against the government is circumstantial.
    At best there would be a hung jury or a mistrial. But in all honesty, the government could skate by and become exonerated if a fair trial were held today.

Now whether or not it's acceptable that their involvement is even in question, is an entirely different argument.

Just like the burden was on the US government to PROVE bin laden guilty, which they still have not done

Same with Iraq and the wmds

What's fair about invading countries based on propaganda?

And please show me what you find doubtful about anything I presented?
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Options
    says this:

then this is posted..

cQHMEu0.jpg

then doesnt reply.

Yo...????? Fam are u trolling?

FLIGHT RECORDER:

P200065_1.jpg

AMERICAN AIRLINES DEBRIS:

W2VGSvS.jpg

Flight_77_wreckage_at_Pentagon.jpg

Cmon man, stop
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    Yup, our gov'ment did it
    @s2j yes, you really should stop

You still have not pointed out a single seat, but you post a pic of an intact random plane next to scrap metal and you think that proves your point

You really should stop
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Yes

Which ones?

• Koltrain
    Koltrain Members Posts: 4,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yup, our gov'ment did it
    So y'all know aint nobody gone win this argument, right?
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Options

You still have not pointed out a single seat, but you post a pic of an intact random plane next to scrap metal and you think that proves your point

You really should stop

Perfect. So you, too, feel the govt planted plane evidence at the scene

As i did with the other guy, i like to MAKE you explicitly declare your opinions so you and everyone else can see it in writing what exactly you're saying here:

"Those are plane parts but---"where's the seats?"--- so the govt PLANTED those plane parts after actually launching a missile. "

Got it. Let them with ears hear. I'll let everyone make their own judgement how feasible that is.
  • SELASI_i
    SELASI_i Members Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    says this:

then this is posted..

cQHMEu0.jpg

then doesnt reply.

Yo...????? Fam are u trolling?

FLIGHT RECORDER:

P200065_1.jpg

AMERICAN AIRLINES DEBRIS:

W2VGSvS.jpg

Flight_77_wreckage_at_Pentagon.jpg

Cmon man, stop

https://youtube.com/watch?v=5cFvzrAQZ64
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    Yup, our gov'ment did it

You really should stop

Perfect. So you, too, feel the govt planted plane evidence at the scene

As i did with the other guy, i like to MAKE you explicitly declare your opinions so you and everyone else can see it in writing what exactly you're saying here:

"Those are plane parts but---"where's the seats?"--- so the govt PLANTED those plane parts after actually launching a missile. "

Got it. Let them with ears hear. I'll let everyone make their own judgement how feasible that is.

Less gibberish and more plane seats. I don't see a single one in that wiki pic you posted

Please and thank you
  • VIBE
    Options
    Yes

Which ones?

mainly false flag attacks.. none of which I believe

Ones that I'm more inclined to believe would be assassinations, govt/drugs, spying etc.. simple ?