The Official Future x Drake -- "What A Time To Be Alive" Mixtape Thread [20/09/2015 at 8 PM EST]

Options

Comments

• CallMeWelvin
    CallMeWelvin Members Posts: 6,485 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    how yall hating before it even come out?

Who's hating?

Name names
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All the females and ? ? about to lose they ? .
  • FishNChips
    FishNChips Members Posts: 1,944 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All the females and ? ? about to lose they ? .

go put on your clown make up and ? ?
  • Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Drake been rapping on trap beats on and off forever now, and all of the sudden by ? ? logic he can't. You ? are the worst.

... if drake just gonna bring his average bars to a whole mixtape with future than its gona be meh

...you think if drake comes with his so-so bars it wont get any more repetitive

...you need a artist better lyrically than drake(or his writers) and can keep up with the same energy with future

Hol' up, fam.
    Drake may be a fruit loop, but dude's got some talent and either he or whoever writes his ? has come out with some cold bars.

Honestly, name 10 mainstream artists out today who have a better flow and are better lyrically then dude.
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ibex wrote: »
    There's a whole lot of collab albums I wanted to come out, Scarface/2Pac , 3-6/Hot Boys , Jigga/Nas.....but this has the potential to exceed all of those....Can't wait

*insert ice cube gif*

Shut up ?
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    PimpMVP wrote: »
    Ayo @Peezy_Jenkins why are you always defending Drake so hard?

how is it defense to question why people so excited in a thread about a 2 man mixtape but acting like they dont want one of em on it. im just tryna understand what kinda people even think like that lol.

the way i see it, it aint defense as much as it is questioning ? sayin stupid ? , such as "___ cant rap on ___ beats" as if the producer in the lab with em cant make something for both of em. or "___ a culture vulture" for jackin a flow, something all rappers do anyway. guess it comes off like defense cuz i find it lame joining in on ? on certain artists cuz everyone else is

Bruh people can have their opinion. But every time Drake is brought up you go to bat for him. I've seen it multiple times.

People can think Drake sucks. .. there's nothing wrong with that. The same way you think Drake is amazing.

I personally think Drake is for emotionally weak individuals and his music speaks to ? who watch the Lifetime channel whilst eating ice cream.

i can't wait for the day @Peezy_Jenkins ? meets Drake
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The same ? that claim they cant stand Drake are the same ones camping in this thread trying to get their lols up, same one constantly not once, not twice, but more than 3 times came in here targeting others for either "caping" or sometime of homosexual imagery that can only be thought of by homosexuals. There the same ones who gonna listen to this mixtape regardless and try to find a Drake verse they can't stand or expose sometime of weakness of a guy sitting at nearly 100 million that probably ? females in ya top 5 bookmarked list. You trapped in the closet Drake fans are the worst.

#whatatimetobealivecuzyoustillgonnalistentoitanyways

People who don't like Drake like listening to him for some reason
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Most Drake fans are uber emotional irl though.

Can always spot them out. Kendrick and Cole fans are the realest ? though.
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Most Drake fans are uber emotional irl though.

Can always spot them out. Kendrick and Cole fans are the realest ? though.

I like Drake Kendrick and Cole ? actin like u can only pick one to be a fan of lol
  • thatboydizz
    thatboydizz Members Posts: 4,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ibex wrote: »
    There's a whole lot of collab albums I wanted to come out, Scarface/2Pac , 3-6/Hot Boys , Jigga/Nas.....but this has the potential to exceed all of those....Can't wait

This right here is reason number one why I don't come in this forum, no pun intended.
  • FishNChips
    FishNChips Members Posts: 1,944 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »

how is it defense to question why people so excited in a thread about a 2 man mixtape but acting like they dont want one of em on it. im just tryna understand what kinda people even think like that lol.

the way i see it, it aint defense as much as it is questioning ? sayin stupid ? , such as "___ cant rap on ___ beats" as if the producer in the lab with em cant make something for both of em. or "___ a culture vulture" for jackin a flow, something all rappers do anyway. guess it comes off like defense cuz i find it lame joining in on ? on certain artists cuz everyone else is

Bruh people can have their opinion. But every time Drake is brought up you go to bat for him. I've seen it multiple times.

People can think Drake sucks. .. there's nothing wrong with that. The same way you think Drake is amazing.

I personally think Drake is for emotionally weak individuals and his music speaks to ? who watch the Lifetime channel whilst eating ice cream.

i can't wait for the day @Peezy_Jenkins ? meets Drake

with his luck she'll meet both drake and trey songz in the same night. get ran thru by the whole team lmao
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    Do you guys think this will sell out like IYRTITL did ?

No cuz this is strictly Apple Music/iTunes for like first week or two.
  • kingofkingz
    kingofkingz Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    Do you guys think this will sell out like IYRTITL did ?

Yes cuz it's 2 of the hottest rappers in the game right now! & both of the artist got some songs being playedon heavy rotation so they just goin off of the momentum of that
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LIVE IN THE GUTTER.....FLAMES
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Options

of course people can have they opinion, i dont care if people dont like drake, like i said i just question ? ? , and u think uve seen it in like 2 threads bro, the same threads u and Down go equally hard to defend Meek Mill and try to emasculate ? who like drake music cuz of yall's own insecurities, but thats ok.

yall think drake for emotionally weak people, yet here yall are in a thread for a mixtape thats half his tryna act like he wont contribute to this tape or sayin yall go edit him off cuz its the cool thing to say, hmmmm

trill ? like me who keep it 1000 are here to ? that lifetime and ice cream stereotype anyway.
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Change the thread title to show it's out now
  • MrCrookedLetter
    Options
    JUMP MAN JUMP MAN JUMP MAN JUMP MAN
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jumpman.....FLAMES
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think its only on that radio show
  • MrCrookedLetter
    Options
    [img]https://scontent-lga1-1.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-xaf1/v/t1.0-9/12032273_1240367165988973_7338738603238275660_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoibCJ9&oh=cf446b89e265fd7a71f22464db675f75&oe=565D7229[/img]