The Official Future x Drake -- "What A Time To Be Alive" Mixtape Thread [20/09/2015 at 8 PM EST]

Options

Comments

• kingofkingz
    kingofkingz Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I do not chase girls but they run a mile for me! Sheesh
  • FishNChips
    FishNChips Members Posts: 1,944 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can't wait for Views From The 6!
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Like Water wrote: »
    Purr wrote: »
    Whoever told me that this album wasnt going to come out owes me ? .

bhywqh.gif~c200

I COLLECTS WHAT'S OWED TO ME.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im not listening close but they on some Curren$y ? with these 1 verse each short ass songs
  • FishNChips
    FishNChips Members Posts: 1,944 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Like Water wrote: »
    Whoever told me that this album wasnt going to come out owes me ? .

bhywqh.gif~c200

I COLLECTS WHAT'S OWED TO ME.

the IC will buy you a sybian if you make videos of you riding it at least once a week
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My boy just hit me up that this ? dropped. Been waiting all day not to listen to this ? .
    If you don't like drake, and don't wanna hear it. Why you in this thread commenting? No hate, im just wondering. It's not like this is even a day later. It was released an hour ago. Why you hurry and rush into this thread within the hour of its release to say you not checking for it?

Music you don't like or listen to still commands your attention? That's pretty weak minded of you.

I dont like taylor swift, but you wouldn't catch me on a taylor swift board thirty minutes of her album release in a thread saying " I don't ? with this dumb ? "

Do you realize how ridiculous this makes you look?

Why even type this? I have one post in a 19 page thread. I hurried up? ? my comment was a joke, i just happen to see this thread while lurking. I don't check for drake oriented topics like that. You coming off like drake stan right now b. Ol don't interrupt our circle ? with your negativity

Oh ok. You jump in a drake thread an hour after album comes out saying you not checking.. I simply aak why you do that?

And you respond by saying im a drake stan doing a circle ? ?

A page after I gave props to q.miller for the fire on the first track?

Ooo kayyyy

You came here just joking or you came to troll and pick e fight? Cause you didn't just post joke. You came hour after album out, posted joke, and sat an waited for someone to respond, just so you can claim they a drake stan in a circle ? , in response to the response. (A guy who already dissed drake himself by actually making a true joke referencing q. Miller, thereby debunking your stan claims)

This what you rolling with?

My ? why are trying so hard to continue this back and forth? I apologize, I didn't know you ? have a grace period for drake threads. Please stop typing now.
  • verbal juke
    verbal juke Members Posts: 506 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A Ninja about to be Phil Heath in the gym with this ? thumpin... It goes...
  • FyHunnit
    FyHunnit Members, Writer Posts: 9,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Maybe Drake should've let Future handle most of the hooks on this. That's my first takeaway after 1 listen
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Options
    My boy just hit me up that this ? dropped. Been waiting all day not to listen to this ? .
    If you don't like drake, and don't wanna hear it. Why you in this thread commenting? No hate, im just wondering. It's not like this is even a day later. It was released an hour ago. Why you hurry and rush into this thread within the hour of its release to say you not checking for it?

Music you don't like or listen to still commands your attention? That's pretty weak minded of you.

I dont like taylor swift, but you wouldn't catch me on a taylor swift board thirty minutes of her album release in a thread saying " I don't ? with this dumb ? "

Why even type this? I have one post in a 19 page thread. I hurried up? ? my comment was a joke, i just happen to see this thread while lurking. I don't check for drake oriented topics like that. You coming off like drake stan right now b. Ol don't interrupt our circle ? with your negativity

Oh ok. You jump in a drake thread an hour after album comes out saying you not checking.. I simply aak why you do that?

Ooo kayyyy

You came here just joking or you came to troll and pick e fight? Cause you didn't just post joke. You came hour after album out, posted joke, and sat an waited for someone to respond, just so you can claim they a drake stan in a circle ? , in response to the response. (A guy who already dissed drake himself by actually making a true joke referencing q. Miller, thereby debunking your stan claims)

My ? why are trying so hard to continue this back and forth? I apologize, I didn't know you ? have a grace period for drake threads. Please stop typing now.

Ol im wrong and killed with logic so ill try and get last word in ass ?

Btw why you checking for reply updates on this thread for an album you don't care about that isn't even two hours old?

• d1al_t0ne
    d1al_t0ne Members Posts: 270 ✭✭
    Options
    Am the only one who googled Mercedes Pullman?
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn black jesus season 2 started today too
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Ooo kayyyy

Ol im wrong and killed with logic so ill try and get last word in ass ?

Btw why you checking for reply updates on this thread for an album you don't care about that isn't even two hours old?

careful bro, too much logic they'll say u a defensive stan
    _Goldie_ wrote: »
    Sion wrote: »
    KillaCham wrote: »
    Can't wait to listen! @bcotton5 how is it?

6.5/10

It's ok, dope for the club tho. Not better than IYRTITL or DS2. Drake took a page outta Hova's book both on a business level and musical level. A nice listen but forgettable. Stand out tracks are Live From The Gutter, Diamonds Dancing and Change Locations. Feels like they made this album for their friends.

CS the Jay part. Jay was/still is the king of riding waves. ? looked at it as a privilege to have Jay jump on their tracks and Jay rode the wave of the new hot sound. Beneficial for both parties.

jay rode waves? so drake isnt the first and only rapper to do so, u dont say....
  • SouthsideShawn
    SouthsideShawn Members Posts: 280 ✭✭
    Options
    Pass bekusz on drake on it future dope