The Official 2015/2016 NFL Season Thread

Options

Comments

• 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    Fitzpatrick is now the starter indefinitely in New York...
    Not surprised.
  • MeTaL
    MeTaL Members Posts: 6,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Options
    I guess that means.. Geno Smith is nothing more than a backup QB from here on out..for the rest of his career.. ? he may be just on his way out.. Like RG3. The only thing in the way of that is the Redskins owner still wants him here.. Everybody pretty much want that ? out of town..
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jay83 wrote: »
    MeTaL wrote: »
    I guess that means.. Geno Smith is nothing more than a backup QB from here on out..for the rest of his career.. ? he may be just on his way out.. Like RG3. The only thing in the way of that is the Redskins owner still wants him here.. Everybody pretty much want that ? out of town..

CMTKqDCUsAAi2Bz.jpg

pretty much.....I expect Geno will have a chance to get hos job back around week 8
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    iron man1 wrote: »
    Problem is RG3 and Geno will barley get chances meanwhile journey man Fitzpatrick, Cassel, Flynn and others keep getting teams.

Flynn is out of the league and Cassel has started any significant time in about two years.....
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fitz has a making record everywhere.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • FlyFreeCt
    FlyFreeCt Members Posts: 4,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    While ? are talking bout candidates for best receiver in the NFL you can't leave out my ? OBJ. The ? can't be covered..Period. What makes it more amazing is the fact that he has NO wide receiver help right now, with Cruz being out and Randle being garbage. Not to mention we have NO run game at all..He gets all the attention and still gets it done. This dates back to last year.
  • MeTaL
    MeTaL Members Posts: 6,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    FlyFreeCt wrote: »
    While ? are talking bout candidates for best receiver in the NFL you can't leave out my ? OBJ. The ? can't be covered..Period. What makes it more amazing is the fact that he has NO wide receiver help right now, with Cruz being out and Randle being garbage. Not to mention we have NO run game at all..He gets all the attention and still gets it done. This dates back to last year.

Cruz may be back TNF.. or week 4 bills as schedule.. that will take some pressure off of OBJ.. Randle has knee tendinitis all his life.. hence why he can't get no separation at this time being.. ? come and goes..

and we do have a running game.. Shane Vereen is a threat in the backfield along with Jennings.. and Andre Williams.. It's the fact that our best run blocker Felis is out( will be back TNF) and OL is struggling to make holes.. OL gotta play better.. I like what i seen from flowers.. He open ? up for vereen and them.. I been to hard on the giants.. But them ? gotta understand.. this is Tom Coughlin and Reese last season to produce.. Mara is getting fed up with the losing and non post seasons.. One more bad season and them ? are gone..

Tom Coughlin is already on the hot seat.. that's why.. Them ? got win TNF..
  • FlyFreeCt
    FlyFreeCt Members Posts: 4,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Options
    MeTaL wrote: »
    FlyFreeCt wrote: »

Cruz may be back TNF.. or week 4 bills as schedule.. that will take some pressure off of OBJ.. Randle has knee tendinitis all his life.. hence why he can't get no separation at this time being.. ? come and goes..

and we do have a running game.. Shane Vereen is a threat in the backfield along with Jennings.. and Andre Williams.. It's the fact that our best run blocker Felis is out( will be back TNF) and OL is struggling to make holes.. OL gotta play better.. I like what i seen from flowers.. He open ? up for vereen and them.. I been to hard on the giants.. But them ? gotta understand.. this is Tom Coughlin and Reese last season to produce.. Mara is getting fed up with the losing and non post seasons.. One more bad season and them ? are gone..

Tom Coughlin is already on the hot seat.. that's why.. Them ? got win TNF..

Our run game is non existent. Out of all of them I'm the most disappointed in Rashad Jennings cuz he's supposed to be the best back out of them all when it comes to just carrying the ball for the 1st two downs. Idk if it's me, but he looks slow as hell hitting the hole and it's frustrating. Vereen is a very dangerous player but he's more dangerous as a receiver than a ball carrier, however I do think he needs to get more carries, just to give the defense a different look....Andre Williams I'm not impressed with at all..He looked good in the preseason of his rookie year last year and hasn't really impressed me since. His running style is too stiff and he's another back who lacks speed to get into the next level of the defense without a big hole being open. When we do run though, it needs to be to the left behind Flowers & Pugh, where we get our biggest push....But yea Cruz will most likely be back next Sunday, I've been waiting to see him and OBJ play together for a while, it's gonna be interesting. Like I said on my other post, Randle's ineffectiveness will be blamed on his knee tendinitis but the fact of the matter is that he's on the field...If you're gonna be on the field you have to produce. If not you're a liability and need to take a seat.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Geno ain't good though
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    d.green wrote: »

Lol are these bums really making excuses for their predictable offense. Opposing defenses have been saying since last season how predictable and basic that ? is, it's just now the rest of the league has caught up.
  • Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tom Brady after 2 games in 2007: 576 yards, 6 TDs, 1
    INT
    Tom Brady after 2 games in 2015: 754 yards, 7 TDs, 0 INT....... :o

Haters like :s
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fitzpatrick won't make it through the season
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pagano is done for after this season
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »

Yeah and maybe grigs too because the o-line is still the issue and it hasn't been fully addressed....pagano is a good dude but he isn't head coach material he can't seem to make better adjustments when the worst is happening
  • bigev240
    bigev240 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 10,925 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »

Yeah and maybe grigs too because the o-line is still the issue and it hasn't been fully addressed....pagano is a good dude but he isn't head coach material he can't seem to make better adjustments when the worst is happening

Do you think the GM and owner is setting Pagano to fail with not bringing in the help he needs?
  • King_MOEbra
    King_MOEbra Members Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dbrazil412 wrote: »
    Huey_C wrote: »
    INT

2007? Ain't that the year yall lost to the giants in the sb?

They lose to the Giants in the Super Bowl every 4 years- this year would be the year again.
  • purpngold
    purpngold Members Posts: 7,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lol are these bums really making excuses for their predictable offense. Opposing defenses have been saying since last season how predictable and basic that ? is, it's just now the rest of the league has caught up.

they dont run very many plays at all and having bradford at qb sure as hell dosen't help them either
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    INT

All the evidence you need right there
  • Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    INT

INT

They lose to the Giants in the Super Bowl every 4 years- this year would be the year again.

HATERS LIKE :s
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Options
    purpngold wrote: »

they dont run very many plays at all and having bradford at qb sure as hell dosen't help them either

http://www.phillyvoice.com/exclusive-sean-lee-breaks-down-eagles-playbook/

That's a Philly website by the way.