Second Harshest Diss (After "I ? Your Wife")

Options

Comments

• bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This little ? named Nas think he live like me/Talkin bout he left the hospital, took five like me
    5 Grand wrote: »
    nineties wrote: »
    Nah Son wrote: »
    Ja Rule killed the dope version of Eminem. Up until that point Em was the crazy and aggressive rapper with good albums and strong lyrics. After Ja went at his daughter dude never been the same. He dropped that wack ass Like Toy Soldiers, sounded butt hurt as hell and started becoming the singing ass emo rapper he is today

Em's flow on Like Toy Soldiers was legendary.

Yeah but he admitted he lost.

He never did what are you talking about?

Listen to Like Toy Soldiers.

You mean right after he said he won? I really need to keep these gems you post and put them in a thread
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn E they tried to fade you on Dre Day/But Dre Day only made Eazy's pay day
    nineties wrote: »
    Ja Rule killed the dope version of Eminem. Up until that point Em was the crazy and aggressive rapper with good albums and strong lyrics. After Ja went at his daughter dude never been the same. He dropped that wack ass Like Toy Soldiers, sounded butt hurt as hell and started becoming the singing ass emo rapper he is today

Em's flow on Like Toy Soldiers was legendary.

Yeah but he admitted he lost.

He never did what are you talking about?

Listen to Like Toy Soldiers.

I have the album, he says " even tho the battle was won, I feel like we lost it, I spent so much energy on it im exhausted"...that doesnt sound like he says they lost the battle
  • R2_163
    R2_163 Members Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »
    rubixcuban wrote: »
    tupac was overrated when it came to disses
    hit em up was ? . a whole bunch of "? you ? " and "I ? your wife"
    empty threats and no substance. I mean the song was good but the disses were mad basic.
    he didn't really say anything at all

well explain that to biggie, who was in a car full of his homies choking back tears , and was finna dish out a fade to faye.... these are accounts from biggie's people...basic

hit em up still got ol heads in new york butt hurt.. basic.

sometimes simplicity is the most effective choice.

no ? . that ? was corny. Hit em up was a wack diss record and ? need to acknowledge this

• bck145
    Options
    This little ? named Nas think he live like me/Talkin bout he left the hospital, took five like me
    empty threats and no substance. I mean the song was good but the disses were mad basic.

well explain that to biggie, who was in a car full of his homies choking back tears , and was finna dish out a fade to faye.... these are accounts from biggie's people...basic

no ? . that ? was corny. Hit em up was a wack diss record and ? need to acknowledge this

If you think that it was a wack diss, maybe rap music just isn't for you
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Your mother's a crackhead and Kim is a known ? / So what's Hailie gonna be when she grows up
    Hit em up was wack. The wack ass outlaws were on it. 2Pac gossiping like a middle school girl and ? boys believing everything they are told 10-15 years after the fact by people who cant even remember the words to their own songs.
  • Intelligent_Hoodlum
    Intelligent_Hoodlum Members Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn E they tried to fade you on Dre Day/But Dre Day only made Eazy's pay day
    Against All Odds Pac hardest diss record
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The only thing that was devastating about Hit Em Up was when he said "I ? your wife". Otherwise, lyrically it was kinda basic. But just the fact that he said, "I ? your wife" on wax makes it legendary.

But then again, you see what happened to him.
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    murdap wrote: »
    Ja Rule mightve lost the war but he won that battle with eminem. On some im taking somebody with me when i go type ? .

Yeah Ja Rule beat Eminem fair and square but 50 Cent destroyed Ja Rule.
  • R2_163
    Options
    bck145 wrote: »

as I said in the last post, no substance. Just a bunch of "? you ? " and empty threats. I don't give a ? how he delivered it. It wasn't all that as far as dissing goes. It's like a teenager telling someone to suck his ? and "? your mother" over an over again.
  • R2_163
    Options
    it was a good song tho
  • aladdin1978
    aladdin1978 Members Posts: 4,609 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How about-
    "if faith have twins she'll probably have 2 pacs... Get it? 2 pacs?"
  • Nah Son
    Nah Son Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How about-

Never understood why Biggie would diss himself like that. Its a clever line but makes him look even more like the victim
  • aladdin1978
    Options
    How about-

Never understood why Biggie would diss himself like that. Its a clever line but makes him look even more like the victim

How is a ? wife being a ? piece make him the victim??
    She's the victim if anything.
  • aladdin1978
    Options
    The only thing that was devastating about Hit Em Up was when he said "I ? your wife". Otherwise, lyrically it was kinda basic. But just the fact that he said, "I ? your wife" on wax makes it legendary.

But then again, you see what happened to him.

Right. He faked his death and fled for Cuba.
  • Nah Son
    Nah Son Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Options
    How about-

How is a ? wife being a ? piece make him the victim??
    She's the victim if anything.

Wifing a ? after couple weeks then have your nemesis bragging about smashing her on a diss record? If that dont make you a victim I dont know what could lol
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Mad at me 'cause I kick that ? real ? feel/while 99% of your fans wear high heels
    No overly disrespectful, trying too hard ? , just an ill one-liner that hit hard.
  • bck145
    Options

as I said in the last post, no substance. Just a bunch of "? you ? " and empty threats. I don't give a ? how he delivered it. It wasn't all that as far as dissing goes. It's like a teenager telling someone to suck his ? and "? your mother" over an over again.

It's greatest diss in hip hop history because of how he said it, but also because of how much power Pac had when he said it and the effect it had on a whole coast
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Your mother's a crackhead and Kim is a known ? / So what's Hailie gonna be when she grows up
    Ja and Jigga got this

I also believe they both won on wax as well, contrary to popular belief

50 was killing them dudes even in r&b tracks
  • eternal soldier
    eternal soldier Members Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Go dig ya patna up ? , bet he can't say ?

I know it's hard for you to sleep knowing you killed your homeboy

You left his son to be a bastard won't even raise your own boy...

Probably the hit em up of this decade. Probably a little stronger than hit em up in terms of direct blows.
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I came in your Bentley backseat/Skeeted in your jeep/left condoms on your baby seat
    "This little ? named Nas think he live like me/Talkin bout he left the hospital, took five like me"

how was this a harsh diss?

Dusty east coast ? love brining that emotional revisionist logic to the table lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I came in your Bentley backseat/Skeeted in your jeep/left condoms on your baby seat
    Anyways there's only one clear choice here ...... When Hov dropped these immortal lines ...NASTIALITES would never be the same again ......them Kufi wearing dust mites still mad about that ? till this very day ......Nas stayed getting disrespected by every MC in the game .....

Sad
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    that Jay & Killa lines at Nas and the Ja line at Em wouldve had me taking of dudes heads of on sight.

say whatever but say some wild ? about my seed and its on when we see each other
  • Trigga T
    Trigga T Members Posts: 647 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Murda Mook when he air'd Iron Solomon out for only have one ball.

Nah but in the case of proper rap fueds, it would be hard to pick one over the other cause in a lot of cases each harsh bar has had its desired affect in the course of the battle. Some mos def get more shine over others, but they all GOAT in they own right.