The Slim Shady LP
    The Marshall Mathers LP
    The Eminem Show
    The Marshall Mathers LP

Thread starter is right that J Coles discography is wack

However Reasonable Doubt is not a classic

Trap Muzik is not a classic

Late Registration is not a classic

When it comes To Eminem the numbers don't lie his albums have out sold anyone elses by miles and are Musical classics not just Hiip-Hop. Sales are fact and set in history and no Hip-Hop Artist is gonna do the numbers he has ever in history

Lol at classic. White girls and ? with identity crisis listen to that ? ? .

U aren't wrong u stating the obvious even though black girls, latinas, indian girls, arab girls, asian girls as well as white dudes also listen even though yeah white girls are the biggest demographic and fan base

But the fact dudes music appeals to more than just Hip-Hop fans is why he is a Music legend key word being Music

• A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think Blueprint 1 is Jays best work, others hold Reasonable Doubt in high regard. Not me, I can't tell somebody what sound good to them. I can disagree though, I can state my opinion and if that persuades you or not that's fine.

I hold Big Krit in high esteem. I think he better than Kendrick, Cole and Jay Electronica. I still ? with those other guys no doubt. Just my personal taste though and that's all that matters when choosing music that YOU like
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    FHD was a great album but I wouldn't say it's a classic

I would give it a 8/10
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Options
    A$AP_A$TON wrote: »
    All that classic/not classic ? is relative. Always has been

Ahh, i see. That angle. How bout this:

J Cole has 3 non-descript albums while most rappers considered 'at the top of the game' for their era have at LEAST 1 standout album for that era.

Rebuttal or ? .

Aye yo lol Yall not gon move the goalposts off of semantics. Historically, the kid is avg. Period.
  • A$AP_A$TON
    Options
    Lol I was listening to Joe Buddens podcast and they was talking about the Future/Drake ? and they said if Cole and Kendrick did one it be called What a perfect time to be asleep. I was crying, that's ? up though and I disagree but it's still funny.
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Reasonable Doubt flopped when it came out
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    FHD is classic to me *shrugs
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Options
    If you don't think To ? A Butterfly a classic you're either:

A) a ?
    B ) house ?
    Or
    C) haven't had your ? wake up call

• Brother_Five
    Brother_Five Members Posts: 4,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol I was listening to Joe Buddens podcast and they was talking about the Future/Drake ? and they said if Cole and Kendrick did one it be called What a perfect time to be asleep. I was crying, that's ? up though and I disagree but it's still funny.

I'm pretty sure they stole that from here...
  • GunTown
    GunTown Members Posts: 3,489
    Options
    Nah if J Cole and Jay Z or J Cole and Nas did a collab album

It would be called What a perfect time to be asleep

But it's ironic Joe Budden saying that since he is also one of the most boring rappers ever and is in the most boring group of all time
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »

A) a ?
    B ) house ?
    Or

maybe ? appreciated the message but didnt like it musically

but ? i still aint even heard it so i have no thoughts on it.
  • GunTown
    Options

lmao at that being said on joe buddens podcast of all things

A) a ?
    B ) house ?
    Or

It's a wack album lacks replay value, boring album

However Good Kid Maad City is a great album. 8/10 Album
  • A$AP_A$TON
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    All that classic/not classic ? is relative. Always has been

Ahh, i see. That angle. How bout this:

J Cole has 3 non-descript albums while most rappers considered 'at the top of the game' for their era have at LEAST 1 standout album for that era.

Rebuttal or ? .

Aye yo lol Yall not gon move the goalposts off of semantics. Historically, the kid is avg. Period.

I didn't bother with this whole post. But what angle my ? ? You said you not feeling him and that's your right. You said he has no classics and ok, that's true for you. Not to me, the ? I look like begging you to like something
  • A$AP_A$TON
    Options

Joey you lurking!?
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GunTown wrote: »

lmao at that being said on joe buddens podcast of all things

A) a ?
    B ) house ?
    Or

It's a wack album lacks replay value, boring album

However Good Kid Maad City is a great album. 8/10 Album

Its a album about current affairs of Africans stranded in America. So I'm not surprised you didn't like it.
  • GunTown
    Options
    Reasonable Doubt flopped when it came out

• af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Joe stole that joke from a ? in the Reason. I saw someone use that joke verbatim in the WATTBA thread. Coincidence? Maybe but I think he's still lurking.
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I bet if Kendrick sat down and explained his opinion on the African American condition, he'd lose a lot of y'all quasi-enlightened fans
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Just seen this lol and co sign.
  • A$AP_A$TON
    Options

Joe stole that joke from a ? in the Reason. I saw someone use that joke verbatim in the WATTBA thread. Coincidence? Maybe but I think he's still lurking.

Well to be fair I think he said he read it off Twitter. But ? who knows.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    2014FHD is a classic
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »
    S2J wrote: »
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    Even as the Bcotton/supergangster of Cole fans on the IC i will admit FHD is not a classic but its pretty close. However you can't say FHD is forgettable. The songs have plenty of replay value.

I rarely ever rely on outside ratings, but yall nigas are wildin

lqq2bic.jpg

Outlets like Metacric will definitely tend to OVER-rate ? , but I've rarely if ever seen them underrate ? . I say 'they' , but thats fans, ,general consensus. 67/100?!?!?

Again, stop forcing it. FHD is not close to classic, ever, at all

Lol at using some outsider culture vulturing cacs reviews as "evidence"

Its not a classic and nowhere near. No one believes you