Eyerone- I C Dead People [the iLL Community diss] (audio inside)

Options

Comments

• DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    i ro ny wrote: »
    ReppinTime wrote: »
    Darc not going to fight you nor is he going to show up you're trolling yourself. You not the first or second person to schedule a fight with him. Every time afterward he repeatedly brags how dumb people are for letting him troll them into showing up while he sits at home
    ReppinTime wrote: »
    Darc not going to fight you nor is he going to show up you're trolling yourself. You not the first or second person to schedule a fight with him. Every time afterward he repeatedly brags how dumb people are for letting him troll them into showing up while he sits at home eating cheerios. Pick someone else you wasting your time.
    No I wasn't...

HE was supposed to fight me and I kept talking ? to him. Aint my fault that ? let me troll him.

yers later you ? still saying I set something up with him but I never did. Just like u ? keep saying I sent some damn ? in a jar to Canada knowing damn well that was another ? .

Im not taking that "L" sir. I refuse.

Sir, I clearly told Meek Feelz that not only was I not planning to fight him. But I know for a fact he's not planning to fight me. Real killers don't make Internet threats or duck fights they instigate in the first place (jamel)
    -_-

I called this ? in my post on ADHD. This ? gone keep moving the goal post and switching up excuses like he switches his hips.

U got an enemy that openly admits he making no preparations for u at all and you already saod "I Mma FIND GOT AND ? YOU... AND IF I'M LYING I'M A ? " those are your exact words.

And how do you respond. A ? A, B, C rap about 5 random ? that broke your heart & then your spirit on the Internet.

? I never said u want gone rap about me. I said you want gone fight me. You want gone find me (or even try) and u want gone ? me.

? shooting more shots than Curry but ask any shooting coach the shots don't mean nothing of you don't follow through.

Cuz I garuntee this flash in the pan feelings poetry slam ? home die down way before I do.

Coward
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BTW my ? on u should in no way take away from my previous comment about the song itself.

Sonically it flows nice but was lyrically basic (but so are you clearly).

Cuz judging by your words you muthafukkin Rambo. But your actions is Donald the Duck. I'm still breathing. Jamel still breathing. That makes u a coward ass Internet/studio thug.

And in the end. When is all said and done. This is gone be Twice u made threats on line u was too ? to back up.

And Amma have another thousand Titan graphs worth of jokes for your coward ass. Lemme know when u in California so I can know when to log back on and clown your latest act of DUCKING another ? that made you cry online.

Talking bout u charged up only thing charged up is your phone ? . Only place you really a tough guy. But u too busy in the fetal position in your closet making songs beating the drum machine but not the ? that got u up at 2am writing poems.

BUT YOU A KILLER THOUGH...LOL

It's like your album sales ? ... YOU NEED MORE PEOPLE.
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im calling a shenco vs eyerone battle in the future. It will be the nas vs jay z of this generation.

Y'all been trynna set that confrontation off for a while now. I think it's safe to say it's not going to happen. Besides, the 7 Days of Summer EP is available for stream and download right now, The Existentialist Movement EP is available for stream and download, I'm about to start doing real shows(5 years to fully murder my stage fright), working on a new project, 52 verses in 52 weeks is coming to an end soon, money coming in, and the power of positivity is in my veins. Where's the time to be mad or beef with someone? I'm doing me, crafting my own lane. Eye is doing the same. Besides I decided to stop battling here when I lyrically slaughtered Seedz...but somehow I lost to some folks? Anyways that's just about it for that.
  • RXMasked
    RXMasked Members Posts: 321 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Im calling a shenco vs eyerone battle in the future. It will be the nas vs jay z of this generation.

Y'all been trynna set that confrontation off for a while now. I think it's safe to say it's not going to happen. Besides, the 7 Days of Summer EP is available for stream and download right now, The Existentialist Movement EP is available for stream and download, I'm about to start doing real shows(5 years to fully murder my stage fright), working on a new project, 52 verses in 52 weeks is coming to an end soon, money coming in, and the power of positivity is in my veins. Where's the time to be mad or beef with someone? I'm doing me, crafting my own lane. Eye is doing the same. Besides I decided to stop battling here when I lyrically slaughtered Seedz...but somehow I lost to some folks? Anyways that's just about it for that.

i'll battle you
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    I listened it was aight..... Good job and stuff

Did better than Drake

Yeah drake should have said more ? ?
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Track was dope.

Needs more Goobs.

All ? aside. ? was Ill.

Needs more Goobs though.
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Goons>>>>>eyerone

That ? wack as ?

It had one good line in it

The rest is ?
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    700 wrote: »
    Goons>>>>>eyerone

That ? wack as ?

The rest is ?

humor me, nh.

what was the "one good line" in it?
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It would be intresting for somebody who was dissed to clap back tho. But to be able to compete it would need to be studio quality. ? aint tryna hear cellphone raps haha.
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Dirty Sanchez Members Posts: 15,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    Vibe just posted the word ? ,
    I'm banning him

? racist i knew it
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Dirty Sanchez Members Posts: 15,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aight yo i dissed jamel and vibe too

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1Weo9DpoX9W
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    Vibe just posted the word ? ,
    I'm banning him

No your not
  •  i ro ny
    Options

still waiting for yall to post these other IC disses...

like the one from seedz that was "soooooooooooo" good.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I already posted one
  • Lurkristocrat
    Options
    I dont think anybody made an ic diss track beside eye and seeds.
  • Lurkristocrat
    Options
    Wait didnt grip money make one too?
  •  i ro ny
    Options
    I dont think anybody made an ic diss track beside eye and seeds.

speaking of that ? , he came on here talking stupid.

he DEFINITELY doesnt want any smoke.

@Sunflowa Seedz
    @SunflowaSeeds
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    i ro ny wrote: »
    700 wrote: »
    Goons>>>>>eyerone

That ? wack as ?

The rest is ?