Lamar Odom on Life Support

Options

Comments

• S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Antlerz wrote: »
    I read if he dies Khloe gets 20 million on the house.

Forget the house she gets his ENTIRE estate. 50 mill allegedly
  • GettinLo
    GettinLo Members Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I seriously doubt LO has 50 mill saved and/or in assets but I don't doubt that the Kardashians will take every penny of what's there.... leave the kids broke and buy new range rovers and a Birthday gift for Kris from Lamar
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Don't be surprised if khole pull the plug and get that money and make some lame excuse about not wanting to see him suffer anymore
  • jazzybella
    jazzybella Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,904 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Khloe met and married Lamar in 30 days.....30 days they were walking down the aisle on the kardashians first tv wedding special. I truly believe she had no clue of his demons and were blindsided. When they got their own show, I think it was more of the moms decision then there's, you saw small signs of something not being 100% especially when Jason, the friend who just recently died, would be over and make his snide comments.
    I can only go off what they showed on tv but it seemed Khloe tried but his demons became too much. When he got traded to Dallas, that was the end all. Just like a previous poster said, she allowed her mom too much control. Odom wasn't the beloved Laker anymore so he was just collateral at this point. No matter if the kardashians are a family, they are a business first in their eyes. (Dont care what ppl say, marrying Kanye was/is a business move for Kim)
    Khloe love that man, that's why that divorce isn't final even though I remember them saying it was this past summer. But just like Hughley said, our demons don't pause so we can help you with your demons....no telling what's the truth behind their closed doors.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GettinLo wrote: »
    I seriously doubt LO has 50 mill saved and/or in assets but I don't doubt that the Kardashians will take every penny of what's there.... leave the kids broke and buy new range rovers and a Birthday gift for Kris from Lamar

nah u d be suprised...plus LO doesnt strike me as an extravagant dude on the spending side....he remind me more of a Ron Artest i aint worried bout balling type....im more surprised that he doesnt have a will tho
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lamar just dropped 75k over the couple days he was at the brothel. He got some dough still.

As far as Khloe gettin his money if he do pass i assume she will do right by his kids outa love for Lamar & certain blowback if it gets out she doesn't.

I read a couple articles saying he had successful dialysis treatment and made slight improvments so hopefully it dont come down to that.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So master p is still talking
  • ThaNubianGod
    ThaNubianGod Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Don't be surprised if khole pull the plug and get that money and make some lame excuse about not wanting to see him suffer anymore

Khloe has never struck me as that type of person. Plus she has her own money. At the end of the day, it would be up to Lamar's father if Khloe didn't have control, and I don't trust that dude at all.
  • ThaNubianGod
    ThaNubianGod Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »

P has lost his mind. This dude asks people where they were last month.....and then says this. "I tried to mentor him and give him advice but he is a grown man and made his own decisions ... I get that, that's life. So that's why I stopped dealing with Lamar."

So it's ok for him not to deal with Lamar.....but everyone else is a phony.
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tmz runs up to these celebrities in random parking lots and catchin them offguard.

P shoulda just wished Lamar well and kept it movin.

But he felt like talkin and said some dumb ? . (cause he from the streets & keeps it real)
  • saracenwire
    saracenwire Members Posts: 523 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Athlete money is stupid money. That's next level ? .
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »

P has lost his mind. This dude asks people where they were last month.....and then says this. "I tried to mentor him and give him advice but he is a grown man and made his own decisions ... I get that, that's life. So that's why I stopped dealing with Lamar."

So it's ok for him not to deal with Lamar.....but everyone else is a phony.

Yep.........smh
  • GettinLo
    Options
    On a personal note.. My mom passed away last December from a stroke... and I remember having days where it seemed like she was going to make it... the hope, the smiles, the prayers that were quickly dashed in hours when everything declined... so while I hope Lamar recovers... based on what we're hearing and reading, he's in really bad shape. Also, you have to think of what his life (quality of life) might look like IF he recovers...

Again I remember talking to the docs about my mother's condition, and coming to the realization that mom would never be close to the same person we knew and loved... I have a feeling Lamar is in that same position, but I hope that if he DOES make it, I am terribly wrong.

• GettinLo
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    DL Hughley basically killed P...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AblDQtbwsx8

The best 4 minutes I've spent today, dayum and I can cosign 100% with DL Hughley. I got a brother right now man who's battling addiction to crystal ? and ? SMMFH, ? could NEVER understand unless they was there and going through it. Everybody got their own ? to deal with but maaaannn if DL aint a real ? the sky aint blue.

Thanks for dropping this @GettinLo

No doubt bruh... I think we all have fan or friends that are in similar situations... hard to tell people what or how to do things when they're not ready to receive the message or help you're offering.
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    in P's defense, he did try to keep C-Murder in the studio, on tour, etc...

BUT like he said about Lamar, C is his own man and felt that keeping it real was more important than getting out the hood

sidebar: i was at that club C-Murder allegedly shot and killed that boy about a week before that incident. That place was definitely no place to get caught up in.
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    DL Hughley basically killed P...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AblDQtbwsx8

The best 4 minutes I've spent today, dayum and I can cosign 100% with DL Hughley. I got a brother right now man who's battling addiction to crystal ? and ? SMMFH, ? could NEVER understand unless they was there and going through it. Everybody got their own ? to deal with but maaaannn if DL aint a real ? the sky aint blue.

Thanks for dropping this @GettinLo

Exactly bruh, ? who've never had to deal with a family member or friend who strung out on some ? dont understand what that ? like

They gotta be willing to help themselves. You can't even make them realize that they gotta problem they gotta see it themselves. You can try, but its gonna be just like talkin to a brick wall.

• GettinLo
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    Nah guys this is all Kobe's fault for not telling Lakers owners what to do

kobe_wtf.gif
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So the man opens his eyes and is communicating he wants to see his kids, and the major media outlets ain't running with it? Man ? the media. If the story don't involve drugs, infidelity or any other negative ? about a black man it gets no coverage? "LAMAR SHOWING IMPROVEMENT should be able the headline on TMZ, Mediatakeout & every gossip site.
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    im dealin wit my friend who battling alcoholism . ? hard to see him like that .
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thank you Lord!!! I think he's gonna make it!
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Get the future you deserve